Marketing & Communications Jobs in North Lakes QLD 4509Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Focused Marketing Solutions
Awesome opportunity to work in a full service marketing agency offering brand management, bid management, graphic design, copywriting and training.
- Independent and self motivated professional, with attention to detail
- Be part of a revolutionary business with exciting growth plans
- Competitive salary and benefits
This is a featured jobat Raw Group Management
Exciting newly created position within the Marketing Team. Fast paced and fast growing Hospitality company with multiple offerings in QLD and NSW.
- Permanent Full-time Position
- Fast growing company
- Dynamic environment
Listed six days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentAssist in the operation and promotion of local museum and gallery networks, to create exceptional visitor experiences. Listed twenty eight days agoat Splice Marketing
We are looking for a performance marketing master to join us, one of Australia’s fastest growing medical marketing agencies!
- Exciting and dynamic role in a fast-growing agency with room for progression.
- Love to learn? We offer ongoing training and professional development.
- Finish work 3pm on Fridays and enjoy your birthday off on us!
Listed twenty five days agoat Private AdvertiserMarketing Specialist with at least 3 years of marketing experience more specifically with experience across digital platforms. Listed two days agoat Premier Pet & Bay FishThe Marketing Coordinator role is a flexible, casual role approx 25hrs/wk and includes creation of email campaigns and promotional material Listed seven days agoat The Golden Ox
Opportunity to join a well-known, small, family owned and operated business, that is looking for a Wedding & Sales Event Coordinator to their team.
- Family Owned and Operated for Over 41 Years
- Work at a Multi-Award Winning Venue
- Take Pride in Bringing the Best Customer Experience to our Guests
Listed five days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentDo you want to work in an amazing area, have a generous hourly rate & work within a supportive/interactive team? If so, read on! Listed four days agoat Black Milk Clothing
An incredible opportunity to demonstrate your creativity in a brand that isn't afraid to do things a little differently.
- Parental Leave Cover - 4 to 6 month contract
- Part time (22.5 hrs) - work around your other committments
- Opportunity to demonstrate your creativity
Listed one day agoat Brokat Studio- Full-time Position (Part-time optional) - Fast growing, dynamic Advertising Agency A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketer. Listed eight days agoat Sanofi
Perfect opportunity for somebody looking to accelerate their career with an organisation that celebrates wins and encourages curious thinkers.....
- Accelerate your career
- Multinational Organisation
- Internationally focused Brisbane based opportunity
Listed one day agoat Mercy Community
Exciting new opportunity for a communications guru to join our team in delivering internal and external communications support across the organization
- Great opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Full-time permanent position
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits
Listed six days agoat EBGames
EB Games is looking for someone exceptional to join their marketing team.
- Exciting career opportunity
- Join a leading Australian retailer
- Eagle Farm location
Listed eight days agoat ALS LimitedDevelop your career with this exciting Graphic Design & Marketing Assistant role, working with a motivated, fun and professional team. Listed twelve days agoat Brisbane North PHN
A unique opportunity to develop and coordinate effective marketing and communication strategies with a focus on event management.
- Dynamic event organisation and marketing opportunity
- Work for a leading health organisation, as part of a skilled communications team
- $73,000 - $79,000 base salary, plus 9.5% super, generous salary packaging option
Listed eleven days agoat HR Business Partners Australia
A unique opportunity has arisen for an events professional who can work autonomously and has a flair for creativity. Competitive salary on offer.
- Newly created role with the autonomy to make your mark
- Work with a great team in the beauty industry
- Competitive Salary
Listed eleven days agoat Ladbrokes AustraliaAs an Econometrician, you will work with the Marketing/BI & Analytics team to support all brands and products within the Ladbrokes Australia portfolio Listed six days agoat EBGames
We are looking for a video-game loving, creative all-rounder to join our Marketing team as a Graphic Designer.
- Creative and fast-paced
- Located in Eagle Farm, Brisbane
- Friendly, welcoming and diverse environment
Listed nineteen days agoat Neds International Pty LtdAs CRM Executive, you will play a key role in the creation, development and implementation of marketing programs across a variety of digital channels Listed ten hours agoat Michael Hill JewellerWe have an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Head Office Marketing Team based in Murarrie. Listed one day agoat MCI Australia Pty LtdEvent Assistant; a rare entry level opening at leading conference & events organisation. Innovative, progressive workplace. Fun, engaging culture.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers