Marketing & Communications Jobs in Parkside SA 5063Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Town of Walkerville
The Communications Officer is a key position, responsible for leading the development and delivery of high level, integrated communication frameworks.
- provide high quality content for internal and external publications
- develop and drive the organisations communication platform
- three-year contract reporting to the CEO
This is a featured jobat Natralus Australia
For the Creative Marketer who has the desire then the excitement for achieving success in building consumer beauty brands
- Are you an experienced Marketing Specialist looking for more?
- Help shape the future of a dynamic Australian skincare brand
- Lead transformational change and growth agenda
Listed eight days agoat Sweat Pty Ltd
Execute SWEAT's social media strategy and be responsible for social media activities across a range of platforms with a global audience.
- Join a business focussed on being a globally recognised career-defining employer
- Execute social media activity with an audience reach of over 40million globally!
- Work on industry-leading brands, including Kayla Itsines
Listed thirteen days agoat Edge Property & Real Estate Recruitment
Hone your craft in this role with variety! Ongoing permanent part-time role based in the CBD in dynamic retail management.
- Work closely with and learn from a highly experienced Marketing Manager
- Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursdays 9am-2.30pm
- Variety and a fast pace will mean no two days are the same!
Listed four days agoat Solitaire Automotive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a pivotal position within the marketing team with a focus on events and social media management.
- Full time, permanent position
- Innovative and passionate team
- Unique corporate offices, Hawthorn location
Listed seven days agoat 1834 Hospitality
Are you highly organised with a flair for Marketing and a passion for Social Media? We want you for this exciting role in hospitality & tourism!
- Broad, entry level Marketing & Sales Role
- Focus on Social Media, creativity and strong administration skills
- Interesting, diverse and marketing focused role
Listed nineteen hours agoat Netball SA
Provide assistance to the Events Manager in the planning and delivery of key events including Adelaide Thunderbirds Games
- Exciting opportunity to join and work with a peak sporting organisation
- Temporary Part time 0.4 FTE ( Feb to Sept 2020)
- Be a part of key events including, Adelaide Thunderbirds Games
Listed eleven days agoat Still AwareGraphic Design and Social Media Coordinator Not For Profit Stillbirth Prevention Charity 2 days a week Based in Adelaide CBD Listed seven days agoat 1834 Hospitality
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for our Hotel and Group Digital environment with a focus on commercial returns and guest experience.
- A growing company working in hospitality/tourism
- Implementing new technologies across a broad network
- Strong culture with office in Norwood
Listed twenty five days agoat Jackson Wine Estate Australia
Highly successful winery seeking smart and motivated Marketing and Communications professional.
- Luxury International Wine Brands
- Innovative and Dynamic Team
- Opportunity for Growth
Listed five days agoat IEDMThe Site Admin Assistant is a great position for a student to contribute to a fast paced and exciting major event project. Listed five days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Purpose driven organisation that advocates women's rights and gender equality. Lead a large team. CBD location.
- Purpose driven organisation championing women's rights.
- Lead communications, advocacy, membership and corporate partnerships.
- Reporting to the CEO. Member of the Executive team.
Listed sixteen days agoat Electorate Office of Senator Stirling Griff
Develop and implement communication strategies for the Senator. Utilise your design and production skills in social media, video and print.
- Develop & implement communication strategy
- Manage all web, social media, newsletter and print content
- Utilise you’re design and production skills
Listed four days agoat MGM Wireless Holdings Pty LtdMaximise customer engagement and retention. Use data to improve key metrics and build profitability. We have huge growth ambitions. Listed eleven days agoat Department for Environment and Water
The Engagement Coordinator Securing Our Coasts will plan and deliver community engagement for the Securing Our Coasts project in metropolitan Adelaide
- Join a team securing the future of Adelaide’s beaches
- Deliver community engagement for a major government initiative
- Contract to 30 June 2023
Listed fifteen days agoat Sine Group Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity to lead the product and content marketing at Sine.
- Own and execute the product marketing strategy
- Work in a fast-paced, rewarding role
- Join a fast growing Australian tech company here in Adelaide!
Listed twelve days agoat JLLIf you're looking to kick start your marketing career, or simply wanting to switch up your administrative career... this could be perfect for you! Listed nineteen days agoat RAAManage, direct and lead the Insurance marketing for RAA! Join a high performing and collaborative team of marketing professionals! Listed twenty seven days agoat Horizon Construction Services Pty Ltd• Identifying and developing existing and new business relationships • Developing and executing marketing campaigns, including social media Listed five days agoat Paragon Care LimitedThis opportunity is a New South Wales based role, with our office in South Australia. Listed six days agoat KWP! AdvertisingAre you our new PR Account Manager? Just say the word. Listed fifteen days agoat Girl About TownGirl About Town is looking for an Account Manager of PR, Social Media & Event Management to join the team, with minimum two-years experience.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education