Marketing & Communications Jobs in Summer Hill NSW 2130Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat G&C Mutual Bank
Exciting opportunity to create engaging content for key marketing and member communication programs across online and offline channels.
- Newly created, permanent role
- Values-driven Financial Services organisation
- Focus on content development and member communications
This is a featured jobat National Catholic Education Commission
The NCEC is the peak national body for Catholic education. It seeks a highly motivated media and policy officer to join its small & dynamic team.
- Exciting opportunity for driven media and communications specialist
- Key policy and research role in dynamic education sector
- Great scope to demonstrate initiative, strategic and networking skills
Listed two days agoat ChilliDeeBe able to implement your own ideas and share your opinion. Work closely with the CEO and marketing team on another level of marketing. Listed nine days agoat James Pascoe Group
A newly created, exciting opportunity exists for an experienced In-House Social Media Coordinator.
- Long term multi-brand opportunity
- National role located at our Summer Hill Head Office
- Largest speciality jewellery retailer in Australia
Listed nineteen hours agoat D&M ResearchAn award winning boutique Market Research agency in Newtown is looking for a Research Assistant to work with a busy team of research professionals. Listed two days agoat Metier Recruitment
Bright Marketing Coordinator role perfect for a go-getter looking for career growth. Build your creative, analytical, digital, commercial experience!
- Develop your marketing skills & career with an international, award-winning firm
- Build memorable, meaningful campaigns and create long-term brand loyalty
- Bring your 2+ years of marketing experience and watch your career take off!
Listed seven days agoat IKEA H/OYou will be the country focal point for Public Affairs and lead and implement strategy for influencing local policy and regulation. Listed seven days agoat IKEA H/OYou will be responsible for the Australian Co-worker communication strategy in line with the IKEA values. Listed eight days agoat The Recruitment CompanyAPPLY NOW to be considered for a short term contract opportunity for NSW State Government Listed seven days agoat The University of Sydney
Be responsible for planning, creating, implementing and managing content relating to the Confucius Institute's resources.
- Fantastic opportunity to get into China Engagement and international relations
- Work for a world-class university. Position located at Camperdown Campus
- Full-time fixed term (12 months) position. Base salary 73k-$82k p.a plus super
Listed nine days agoat Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Pty Ltd
Thrive on challenge? Join a professional Rugby League organisation at a critical juncture in their history. Roles like this don't come up often!
- Manages day-to-day Corporate Partnerships & Hospitality Purchaser deliverables
- Responsible to plan, execute and run Wests Tigers Rugby League key events
- Assists with operational aspects of match day activities
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserDo you have a passion for fashion? Are your tech savvy and speak all things digital and social media? Listed twenty two hours agoat Swift DigitalWe are looking for an experienced Marketing strategist to lead our Marketing department. Listed nine days agoat The Recruitment CompanyExciting opportunity to create, implement and oversees communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organisation and its products Listed eight days agoat Metier Recruitment
Create customised strategies to increase brand awareness, build strong relationships with a diverse set of clients, get involved in fun events!
- Dynamic Marketing opportunity! *Design & deliver creative branding strategies
- Strathfield loc | Global property investment firm | Engage w/ exciting clients!
- Bring 2+ years' experience in a similar role & social media & marketing savvy!!
Listed thirteen days agoat Mastermind ConsultingRozelle based | small team environment | creative scope across multiple mediums | own the creative process for our wine and food clients' Listed seven days agoat IKEA H/OThe Communication & PR Specialist will partner with an area of the IKEA Australia business to provide strategic communications advice and guidance. Listed nine days agoat Salt & Shein12 Month Contract Role, Communications and Stakeholder Relations, Ashfield Location Listed nine days agoat CharterhouseGreat opportunity for a Senior Communications Officer to design, implement & organise communications activities to support this NSW Gov Organisaton. Listed eight days agoat CSIRO
Develop and implement an overarching strategy to grow and nurture Data61's stakeholder network
- Grow and nurture Data61's stakeholder network
- Help showcase data science and technology innovations at our annual conference
- Join CSIRO's Data61 - Australia's premier data innovation network
Listed one day agoat Commonwealth Bank - Marketing
Sitting within this team is the Programmatic Trading Desk that has responsibility for all programmatic activity across Commonwealth Bank.
- Experience in programmatic buying a must.
- Agency background highly desired.
- Role where no two days will ever be the same.
Listed fifteen days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting opportunity for a content writer looking to learn the auto industry inside and out, while also flexing their creative muscle
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education