Marketing & Communications Jobs in Woolloongabba QLD 4102Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat PPQ
A successful e-commerce business is looking for a driven and ambitious Digital Marketer.
- Great brand and product
- Work within a world-famous advertising agency
- Dynamic team with positive and supportive culture
This is a featured jobat Veneta BlindsWe are searching for a Digital Marketing Guru that will take us to the next level in our e-commerce window covering business. Listed two days agoat The University of QueenslandOur Marketing team has an opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to be part of the cutting edge activities across the University Listed four days agoat Stopgap
Fantastic opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading independent Cinemas on a part-time basis (4 days p/w).
- Local Area Marketing & Publicity Coordinator
- Part Time Contract | Brisbane
- c.$52,000 + Super pro rata
Listed three days agoat Place Estate Agents
Be the go-to person who manages the corporate branding strategies & provides marketing support to our Real Estate offices across Brisbane
- Drive the corporate marketing function for fast paced Real Estate business
- Join a dynamic team with a vibrant culture
- Great team culture | Free gym membership | ongoing training and mentorship
Listed three days agoat RCPWe are seeking an organised and enthusiastic person to join our independent project management consulting firm, based in our Brisbane CBD office. Listed two days agoat Brass Music Specialists Pty LtdAre you a Dynamic Events Coordinator ready for a new challenge? Do you love a sense of autonomy when organising events? Do you have band or music exp? Listed two days agoat RSM
We are looking for a passionate and highly energetic Marketing Adviser to work in our growing Brisbane office.
- Part time or full time opportunity!
- Great employee culture and benefits
- Growing office and national presence
Listed five days agoat FuseWorksWe are currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our team to help manage and execute our internal and external marketing! Listed four days agoat Employment OfficeFantastic opportunity to take on a varied & interesting advertising role within the recruitment industry! Great mix of copywriting, strategy & more! Listed four days agoat Hays Marketing
Local Government Organisation, 12 month contract, based in Brisbane CBD, great opportunity for growth.
- Long term contract
- Based in Brisbane CBD
- Local Government Organisation
Listed two days agoat Halcyon Management Unit Trust.
This exciting role is based at Halcyon Greens in Pimpama. Be part of a fast-growing Australian company and a friendly eclectic team.
- Close knit team environment
- Make your mark
- Strong brand, dynamic company
Listed two days agoat Department of Agriculture and FisheriesProvide support for training, communication and engagement activities for biosecurity projects with a focus on biosecurity emergency operations. Listed six days agoat City Beach
We have an incredible opportunity available for a Full Time Post Production Operator to join our Studio in Head Office.
- Access to ongoing training and development
- Discount on a fabulous range of world class brands
- Real career growth potential with an iconic brand
Listed two days agoat Mansell Taylor Consulting6 month fixed term for a Marketing Coordinator, friendly and engaging with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, Competitive Salary, CBD Listed five days agoat Davidson CorporateCalling an experienced Online Communications Officer to join a huge government department! Listed three days agoat The Normanby Hotel
The successful candidate will be a part of the venue management team dedicated to launching the new Normanby Hotel.
- Join the launch team of one of Brisbane's most iconic Hotels
- Work with an experienced GM & Director to drive one of SEQs most iconic Hotels
- Work with some of the industry's best creative minds
Listed two days agoat Credit Union Australia Ltd
*Engaged, passionate, motivated about delivering the ultimate in member experience - strong member champion advocate
- Investigate, resolve and respond to escalated member feedback
- Analysis and reporting of feedback data to understand continuous improvement
- Deliver a member-centric service and better-value banking for our members
Listed four days agoat Employment OfficeFantastic opportunity to take on a varied & interesting advertising role within the recruitment industry! Great mix of copywriting, strategy & more! Listed four days agoat Blue Sky CareersVital communication support needed for this primary government education program. Immediate start, excellent rates.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education