Marketing Communications Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Proforce
Looking for an entry level graduate position? ProForce specialise in placing graduates into corporate roles to launch their careers
- Zero experience needed
- Receive on the job training and mentorship
- Fantastic starting base salaries with bonuses
This is a featured jobat The Entourage
As our Social Media expert you'll tap into an unlimited wealth of content from Australia's more acclaimed entrepreneurs to grow & engage our community
- Work with our Founder, Jack Delosa - TV Host & 5x AFR Young Rich List Member
- Get access to premium business training from Australia's top entrepreneurs
- Use your social storytelling skills to build on our online community of 410,000
Listed three days agoat Centacare North Queensland
We are seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Advisor to join our organisation on a part time basis in Townsville.
- Part time up to 28 hrs p/w
- Salary Sacrifice Options
Listed eight days agoat Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney Pty Limited
Are you a master at the creative but also understand the value of performance analytics, client engagement and innovative, relevant content?
- Fantastic Sydney CBD Offices
- Opportunity to make the role your own and present fresh new ideas
- Immediate start available
Listed nineteen hours agoat RACV
You'll bring your experience across digital & social to craft engaging & targeted content via agencies & creators – including imagery, video & written
- RACV Head Office, Melbourne CBD.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- Role focuses on the RACV Club Membership and Conference & Events business.
Listed four days agoat Northern Territory Airports Pty Ltd
In this position you will be responsible for external and internal communications, social media strategy and events.
- Do you want to work in the Aviation industry?
- Reporting to the CEO
- Member of the Management Team
Listed two days agoat Michael PageJoin The Pharmacy Guild of Australia's Queensland Branch to drive the delivery, communication and continual improvement of member services. Listed two days agoat The University of Queensland
Promote the Centre through the design, development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing and communication program
- Join a University ranked in the world's top 50
- Opportunity to create a comprehensive marketing and communication program
- Location: St.Lucia, Brisbane
Listed two days agoat Curtin University
Manage, coordinate and deliver a broad range of events and internal and external comms activities for the centre.
- 2 year fixed term contract
- $80,822 - $85,810 + 17% Superannuation
- Extensive learning and development available
Listed five days agoat Taxi Council of Queensland Inc
The Communications Officer provides communications and event management, marketing, and technical support services for the Taxi Council.
- Join an industry providing essential services for Queensland communities
- Support local small businesses as they adjust and adapt to disrupted markets
- Fight for fairness in the personalised transport sector
Listed two days agoat Pure Source Recruitment
Bring your fresh ideas and creativity to this highly reputable business. Work on multiple projects and deliver innovative campaigns.
- Genuine work life balance and career stability
- Exceptional office culture, innovative thinkers and supportive, encouraging lead
- Great opportunity to further develop your marketing and communications skills
Listed two days agoat CVCommunications assistant needed to work on Asia Pacific and global projects for mission focussed not-for-profit. Listed twenty two hours agoat Sparke Helmore LawyersOur thriving Marketing department are looking for an adviser to support the team. Listed two days agoat Signature PaintersMarketing Superstar required for small buisiness - School Hours Listed five days agoat Michael PageMarketing Officer role has become available to work for a fantastic organisation within the NFP space on a 6 month basis. Listed twenty two hours agoat Craig Rynne ConWebsite marketing & social media platforms Listed five days agoat Northern Territory PHN
A key role working collaboratively across the organisation to develop and lead marketing and communication strategies, produce and manage content.
- Generous salary sacrifice options plus six weeks annual leave
- Flexible work environment
- Professional, focused, collaborative and culturally diverse organisation
Listed twenty hours agoat iknowho pty ltd
Use your Marketing and Publicity experience to help shape the narrative for this loved brand in the arts, music and culture space.
- Combine your passion for Marketing, PR, Content and Music
- Creative, Collaborative and Inspiring team
- Up to $100K plus super | Mascot Location
Listed two days agoat Nicheliving
Nicheliving is looking for a Marketing Executive to join our highly talented team in creating campaigns to promote our home and land developments.
- Join a team who are the largest modular home builders in WA
- Opportunity to learn different skills
- Excellent working environment and training provided
Listed two days agoat TMS Talent
Calling experienced communication managers who demonstrate excellent social media/communication strategies to join a high-end travel company.
- Global high end travel brand with resorts based across over 25 countries
- Join a dynamic team who celebrate success and develop their staff
- 3 weeks free of charge holidays after 12 months of service
Listed seventeen hours agoat PKL Recruitment
Fantastic opportunity to be creative across international markets! Apply Now!
- Up to $85,000 plus super
- Creative, Social Media Marketing, PR & Comms
- Fantastic Opportunity in a fun, energetic environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education