Public Relations & Corporate Affairs Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sefton & Associates
If you are seeking a role full of variety and have a can-do attitude, this could be the role for you.
- Develop your career in a national PR/Communications agency
- Exciting, fast paced working environment
- Immediate start – full time or part time can be negotiated
This is a featured jobat Desert Knowledge Australia - Alice SpringsDesert Knowledge Australia (DKA) is seeking an experienced Comms officer to help us create meaningful engagements with our networks through events Listed four days agoat DARZI GROUP PTY LTD
A Fantastic opportunity is available for a Public Relations Assistant in one of the North Coast most talked about and well-loved venues, The Sicilian!
- Public Relations Assistant
- Great location and professional team
- Great salary & sponsorship available
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserDo you have public relations and corporate communication agency experience and are confident, creative, impeccability organised? Apply now! Listed fourteen hours agoat Collective PositionCollective Position is seeking a Media and Communications Consultant for an opportunity in our Melbourne or Wagga Wagga Office. Listed fourteen hours agoat Collective PositionCollective Position is seeking a Media and Communications Consultant for an opportunity in our Melbourne or Wagga Wagga Office. Listed twelve hours agoat Randstad - CommercialWe are seeking experienced Public Affairs Officers - Multiple positions available! Listed two days agoat NWR Communications
A varied and busy role developing a broad skillset, managing investor relations and media for ASX-listed clients across a range of sectors
- Multi-disciplinary role
- Collins Street, CBD location
- Suit Communications, Journalism/Media, Commerce/Finance or Multimedia graduate
Listed six days agoat GRACosway Pty Ltd
Put your curious nature to work as an Associate with GRACosway.
- Leading national public affairs & communications consulting firm
- Diverse, fast-paced role in national team
- Work on political, policy and regulatory issues
Listed nine days agoat RACQ
Come and join the RACQ! We exist to make a difference to the lives of our 1.7 million members, now and into the future.
- Provide public relations and corporate communications for an iconic QLD company
- Research and write content for all media and social media platforms
- Modern CBD offices, close to transport, food and shops
Listed seven days agoat TABCORP
As the Media & PR Consultant you will be ultimately responsible for the increase of wagering turnover through the promotion of the TAB brand.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Melbourne CBD location
- Enjoy flexible working arrangments
Listed fifteen hours agoat Cardinia Shire Council
We are seeking a qualified & experienced Communications Officer to join the Recovery Team related to the Bunyip Complex Fires.
- Band 6
- Max Term till 30/09/2020
- Officer location - new modern office
Listed five days agoat Murdoch University
The External Partnerships Consultant is responsible to support the Academy to shape & drive engagement internally and externally with stakeholders.
- Great Location, easy access, onsite parking and close to public transport
- Salary packaging opportunities
- 17% employer superannuation contributions
Listed eight days agoat Closer Communications
Join a vibrant team & make your mark as a Public Relations Coordinator working on globally renowned brands in media relations, social media & more!
- Make your mark in a fast-paced boutique PR agency - www.closer.com.au
- Work with some of the world's most exciting technology and lifestyle brands
- Join a supportive team passionate about delivering the very best for our clients
Listed seven days agoat Cue & Co Pty LtdAn exciting & rare opportunity has become available for a Public Relations Specialist to join Australia's leading fashion Company. Take your CUE & app Listed five days agoat Hays Marketing
An exciting 6-month contract has become available with an international Travel and Tourism Company.
- Travel & Tourism
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
Listed seven days agoat REIV
Are you ready to take the next step? An exciting opportunity exists for the right person to join the REIV team as Media Advisor.
- Work with an industry leader
- Be part of a close knit-team
- Inner eastern suburbs location
Listed six days agoat Vaxa
Wanted - a Media and Communications Specialist to craft media plans, pitch story ideas, deliver corporate communications, in a fun environment
- Growing, exciting communications firm
- Flexible working conditions
- Work with strong, recognised brands
Listed six days agoat Beaumont PeopleImplement media and communications activity to build Cancer Council's public profile. Manage reactive media enquiries and proactive media outreach. Listed two days agoat Desert Knowledge Australia - Alice SpringsDesert Knowledge Australia (DKA) is seeking an experienced Comms officer to help us create meaningful engagements with our networks through events Listed six days agoat Aston Carter6 month assignment for a seasoned Communication & Media Adviser with exposure to political landscapes.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education