Marketing Assistants/Coordinators, Market Research & Analysis Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Art House
The Art House is looking for a passionate and experienced Marketing & Box Office Assistant to assist with event marketing and ticketing coordination
- Fantastic opportunity for an early-career marketer
- Fast-paced arts organisation where no two days are the same
- Perfect for those with a passion for the arts or theatre
This is a featured jobat Waringa Distribution
Waringa requires an energetic, organised and enthusiastic team member to co-ordinate our marketing and social media presence
- Waringa is a family owned and run business with a great team culture
- The position would require the candidate to be based in sunny Geraldton
Listed three days agoat Generic PublicationsAre you looking for a part time role with flexible working hours? Do you have great organisation and administration skills? Listed four days agoat McGrath Estate AgentsAn exciting opportunity exists to join our established McGrath office in Hornsby. Listed four days agoat Quest EventsHelp drive the marketing and growth of an exciting and vibrant B2B events company... Listed four days agoat Clearskincare Clinics
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experience Marketing Assistant to join our growing head office support team
- Join Australia’s Leading Anti-Ageing, Acne & Laser Clinics
- Beautiful office located in Edgecliff
- Exciting opportunity as newly created role
Listed six days agoat Norwest RecruitmentSituated on majestic grounds on the North Shore, with parking onsite - Events Coordination and Administration Listed four days agoat Momentum Media
You will build end to end multi-channel marketing programs that drive revenue.
- Be part of the marketing division of an award-winning media and events company
- Join a young, dynamic environment in a growing marketing team
- Work with in-house designers, journalists, videographers, digital & events team
Listed five days agoat I-view
Be part of improving metropolitan transport systems.
- $28.34 per hour for data entry
- Approximately 20 hours per week (this will vary from week to week)
- Paid training in Richmond early May
Listed three days agoat Navy Health Ltd
Varied marketing role with the opportunity to learn across the entire marketing team.
- An open, flexible and supportive working environment
- Ability to grow the role and increase responsibilities
- Opportunity to take ownership of all events and sponsorship activities
Listed three days agoat Modus Projects
Exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing coordinator to join our team in Cronulla!
- Great work/life balance & team culture - enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- A leader in construction and facilities management Australia wide
- Excellent career progression opportunities for the right person
Listed ten days agoat Just Autos
We are seeking a marketing and admin person to join our growing Sunshine Coast workshop. Person must have excellent current knowledge with marketing.
- Work in a role where you can flex your marketing creativity and skills.
- 3 days a week. No Saturday work.
- Encouraging and friendly long serving team. Family owned business.
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are a leading commercial cleaning company based in Mentone with a National presence throughout AUS & NZ. Listed five days agoat Geocon Group Pty LtdSupport the administration requirements of Geocon’s marketing campaigns and strategies that continue to grow our brand and presence in the market. Listed twenty days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed three days agoat Coca-Cola AmatilWorking with our Neverfail brand you will execute the marketing strategy by leveraging traditional channels and digital platforms Listed five days agoat Competentia Pty Ltd
Busy migration agency require a switched on marketing assistant to build the social media presence & be active with client relations & networking.
- Successful migration business that is growing quickly.
- Work with a knowledgeable and successful team who will mentor you.
- Join a company that is going places and and enjoy the challenge of make targets.
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting opportunity to be part of a global healthcare organisation and work with varied marketing initiatives, manage social media content and CRM. Listed five days agoat HORNER RecruitmentSeeking a motivated well-organised person to join the team as a Marketing Assistant initially for 3 days per week Listed four days agoat Furphy Media GroupThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned full service-advertising agency based in South Melbourne. Listed eight days agoat Mungalli Creek DairyHelp with the implementation of ongoing marketing activities and initiatives, social media management, packaging, print and advertising and events.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers