Marketing & Communications Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Ballarat VIC 3350,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Toowoomba QLD 4350,
- North Wollongong NSW 2500
- St Lucia QLD 4067,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Acacia Ridge QLD 4110,
- Mitcham SA 5062,
- Callaghan NSW 2308,
- Geelong VIC 3220,
- Stones Corner QLD 4120,
- Cammeray NSW 2062,
- Alexandria NSW 2015,
- Newcastle NSW 2300
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a highly motivated and energised person to join our fast-growing start-up dedicated to revolutionising care in Australia.
- Awesome Startup based in Sydney
- Great position for recent graduates
- Opportunity to revolutionise care in Australia
This is a featured jobat Ethical HR
Product Manager role - managing the product life-cycle from development to execution in an innovative, ambitious, start-up business.
- Newly created role in innovative, start-up business
- End-to-end product management responsibility
- Contribute to the business from the ground-up
Listed three days agoat Village Roadshow LtdBring your love and knowledge for Marketing to life in this incredible opportunity to kick start your career! Listed four days agoat Central Machinery ServicesDo you want to help market global brands? Work with an energetic team focussed on success? Listed three days agoat SKYCITY Adelaide
As South Australia’s premium entertainment venue, our job is to thrill, excite, entertain and repeat!
- An exciting opportunity for a part time Marketing Assistant to join the team
- Enjoy great opportunities for growth as we grow
- Join us at an exciting time as we revitalise an historical Adelaide icon
Listed four days agoat Toowoomba Sports Club
The Toowoomba Sport club is seeking a creative and motivated marketing assistant to join our growing team.
- Great hourly rates
- Fantastic customers
- Established venue
Listed three days agoat City of Armadale
We are currently transforming our digital offering and seeking a savvy communications and marketing professional to help deliver this transformation.
- Permanent, part-time position
- Salary $72,179 - $83,462 pa (pro-rata)
- 22.8 hours per week
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
The Lagoon Restaurant is looking for a passionate Events Coordinator to join our team
- Iconic Venue
- Full Time Ongoing Position
- Beautiful Beachside Location
Listed five days agoat The University of QueenslandCoordinate the School of Communication and Arts, engagement and communications activities, working alongside the HASS Marketing and Engagement team. Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserA leading Sydney city based Hotel Group is seeking a Marketing & Events Assistant to join our team in a full-time role. Listed three days agoat The University of QueenslandEvents Officer opportunity within QBI | total FTE package is from $74,031.21 to $ 82,679.97 | access public transport | on-site car parking options| Listed three days agoat Flavour CreationsA rewarding opportunity to work for a world leader that makes an actual difference in the lives of thousands of individuals Listed four days agoat IHG
Be the lead marketing and social guru for our hotel driving reach and awareness both pre and post opening for our exciting new hotel.
- Are you looking to further progress your Marketing career?
- Can you execute campaigns with ease to positively impact our brand?
- Exciting opportunity to join our new hotel opening!
Listed four days agoat PallionThis is an excellent entry level role for anyone interested in kick-starting their professional career! Listed five days agoat City of Mitcham CouncilPermanent Full Time Opportunity Level 5 General Officers Stream SAMSOA Salary $83,928 - $87,480 + Superannuation Listed five days agoat University of Newcastle
Work with Faculty stakeholders and deliver multiple projects; be part of a successful team.
- A two great opportunities to join an in-house marketing team
- Build skills that will be valuable for any career path
- Learn a broad range of marketing and communications functions
Listed five days agoat Kings Funerals
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we are looking for a creative and experienced marketing person to join our team.
- Immediate start
- Outstanding opportunity with progressive family business
- Geelong location
Listed two days agoat Taxi Council of Queensland Inc
The Communications Officer provides communications and event management, marketing, and technical support services for the Taxi Council.
- Join an industry providing essential services for Queensland communities
- Support local small businesses as they adjust and adapt to disrupted markets
- Fight for fairness in the personalised transport sector
Listed three days agoat Synergy PeopleAn opportunity has emerged for a Marketing Coordinator, with 2-3 years' experience, covering a maternity leave position. Listed six days agoat Norths Group
If you are a creative, motivated individual with a passion for marketing and an eagerness to work in a modern, innovative venue, please read on!
- Fun and friendly environment
- Fantastic Training and Development
- Competitive rates of pay
Listed five days agoat Camilla Australia
We are looking for an electric PR Executive to join our Marketing Tribe!
- Join a global fashion brand
- Beautiful Head office in Alexandria
- • We focus on our Tribe’s Health and Well-being
Listed six days agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
Unique graduate opportunity within two highly reputable organisations.
- Graduate opportunity within two highly reputable organisations
- Career development opportunities with a generous work life balance
- Make a meaningful contribution to your community
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education