Marketing & Communications Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Avant Mutual Group
Permanent, full time opportunity - drive our customer experience strategy in this fantastic opportunity!
- Permanent, full time role driving our member experience strategy
- Join Australia's leading doctors' mutual
- Sydney CBD location
This is a featured jobat SALTED STONE
Strategy is the key to client success. Using conceptual thought and intellectual curiosity, you'll be the key driver of that success.
- Drive exciting, major brand marketing projects from research through to rollout
- Work with HubSpot's only Elite Partner Agency - one of only 8 globally
- Play a senior role within a business unit and be part of a global strategy team
Listed fourteen hours agoat The University of Adelaide
Brand new role with a focus on international marketing and communications in the University.
- Work closely with the International Recruitment team
- Proactively advance international agent relationships
- 18 month, full time opportunity
Listed one day agoat Northern Territory PHN
A key role working collaboratively across the organisation to develop and lead marketing and communication strategies, produce and manage content.
- Generous salary sacrifice options plus six weeks annual leave
- Flexible work environment
- Professional, focused, collaborative and culturally diverse organisation
Listed four days agoat Brick Lane Brewing Co.
Looking to develop your career in Brand Management? Passionate about Beer? Check out this exciting new role in our growing team.
- Exciting and growing Brick Lane brand portfolio
- Join our passionate and growing team
- Own the creative expression across all marketing executions
Listed five days agoat Central Coast Council
Join a fast paced and creative team environment where you can gain diverse experience on high profile Council marketing initiatives.
- Execute a range of high profile marketing initiatives
- Get the Work/Life Balance you are looking for with a 9 day fortnight
- Permanent full time position based in Gosford
Listed eight hours agoat Northern Territory Airports Pty Ltd
In this position you will be responsible for external and internal communications, social media strategy and events.
- Do you want to work in the Aviation industry?
- Reporting to the CEO
- Member of the Management Team
Listed six hours agoat Griffith UniversitySeeking a creative marketing professional that enjoys developing marketing collateral and campaigns for international audiences. Listed twelve hours agoat Regional Investment CorporationThis role is responsible for supporting and contributing to the communications function for the Regional Investment Corporation. Listed one day agoat The Recruitment CompanyWe are looking for a self-motivated and flexible marketing and communications professional that will be able to hit the ground running. Start ASAP. Listed two days agoat Destination Gold CoastUnique senior leadership opportunity to promote the Gold Coast to international markets; Broadbeach location Listed one day agoat TRS - Public SectorMarketing & Comms Officer required by NSW Government Department in Parramatta. ASAP start, initial contract to 30/06/2020. $58 per hour + super Listed one day agoat Pialligo EstateCreate and control marketing campaigns for the entire Pialligo Estate brand in beautiful Canberra. Listed one day agoat ELEVATE RECRUITMENTDigital Marketing Consultant - Salary from $70,000, uncapped earnings potential from $150,000 to $300,000 + work life balance Listed ten hours agoat University of the Sunshine Coast
Responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns for USC strategic priorities and projects.
- Join a dynamic team of marketing professionals
- Growing, forward thinking University
- Full-time, fixed term (12 months)
Listed five hours agoat Auswide Bank LtdAuswide Bank is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of Marketing Specialist based in Bundaberg or Brisbane. Listed eight hours agoat Private Advertiser
Implement marketing & communication strategies, build and maintain key stakeholder relationships and identify business development opportunities.
- Newly created role for an experienced marketing and communications specialist
- Flexible working arrangement and part time, equivalent to three days per week
- Initial 12-month term, with potential for extension
Listed eleven days agoat The Big Banana Pty Ltd
Make your mark in the industry in this multi-award winning, internationally recognised and very popular iconic tourist attraction and Fun Park.
- Internationally recognised iconic brand
- Excellent team and culture with a fun environment
- Located on the beautiful Coffs Coast
Listed four days agoat University of South Australia
Apply your exceptional event and project management skills to the Domestic Student Recruitment team at UniSA
- Join a dynamic and engaging Communications and Marketing Unit
Listed six days agoat Scouts Australia
This role will suit an "all-rounder" as you will be involved in all aspects of marketing and communications including branding
- Iconic Youth Not-for-profit Organisation
- Located in Chatswood close to public transport
- Flexible working hours and conditions
Listed one day agoat Clarence Village Ltd
A communication role where you get to help decide and shape the message - it's the holy grail! Use your skills to change people's lives for the better
- Flexible, high autonomy role
- Use your skills to help improve the lives of seniors in your community
- Great salary packaging benefits maximise take-home pay
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education