Event Management, Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mash Marketing Australia
We are staffing partner to the Experiential, Conference, Event & Retail sectors. We deliver memorable brand experiences through brilliant people.
- We're an entrepreneurial business, we grew by 23% last year
- We work with some of Australia's biggest brands in Australia's best playgrounds
- You'll develop rapidly, laugh a LOT and travel the region
This is a featured jobat W Events Arts and Culture
An excellent opportunity for a Marketing & Events Coordinator with passion, drive, and commitment to join our team & organisation. Immediate start.
- Fantastic career opportunity - Mandarin Speaking is essential
- Sydney CBD based
- Be part of small yet agile team
Listed ten hours agoat Townsville City CouncilDo you have a passion for customer service and want to get hands on with the events in your community? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed seven hours agoat InfopeopleJoin a leading customer centric bank that delivers on it's brand, has an enviable CSR rating, is innovative and delivers true work life balance. Listed two days agoat Triumph Leisure SolutionsWe are looking for a superstar Event Graduate to join our busy team at entry level, for the right candidate, progressing quickly. Listed two days agoat City of Ryde
Join a fun and exciting Events team and assist in the implementation and delivery of a wide range of community events.
- 12 month temporary role
- Join a small and dynamic team with a fun office culture
- Enjoy modern offices and flexible working conditions
Listed one day agoat Loco GroupAttention Experiential Activations Coordinator! We are looking for someone to join our team: someone who thrives in a fast paced, exciting environment Listed one day agoat Box Rallies Pty LtdA very special role in the events, charity and fund-raising space. Called a 'once in a lifetime experience', but for you it's your job. Listed one day agoat Hudson - Marketing Communications and Digital
To develop and implement a marketing plan that promotes the services and products directly to members for this peak body organisation.
- Drive strategic Marketing for member growth
- Immerse yourself in a role that truly aligns with your values
- Challenging political environment
Listed one day agoat The University Of MelbourneSeeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual for an exciting opportunity for the role of Events Officer. Listed eleven hours agoat Television Education Network Pty LtdA great job for someone who thrives on organisation and deadlines to work for a small company and assist in coordinating our conferences Listed four hours agoat The University Of MelbourneThe Manager, Marketing and Recruitment for the Faculty of Science is responsible for student acquisition activity. Listed eleven hours agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedResponsible for supporting the events team with all event management activities with a key focus on flagship events Listed one day agoat Variety- the Children's Charity Victoria
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced NFP events manager to work for Variety – the Children’s Charity raising funds for kids in need.
- Exciting and diverse events role
- Helping impact the lives of children in need
- Inner city location with free car parking
Listed five days agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
The exciting role will seek, lead and facilitate a program of diverse and creative events and festivals for Lake Macquarie City Council.
- Lead the team in over 280 community events
- Excellent work / life benefits and flexibility
- Excellent benefits including corporate fitness and nine day fortnight
Listed five hours agoat Platinum Pacific Partners
High profile event requiring help in the set up and running of the summit. Involving pre event set up and registrations.
- Fantastic short term temp assignment
- Liaise with Senior Executives, high profile role
- Immediate start, must be available next week
Listed ten hours agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Conference producer role to work across any office based in Australia
- Full-time, permanent position
- Flexible working location across any CAANZ office in Australia
- Deliver Conferences and Roadshow Event member based activities
Listed two days agoat URBNSURFIf you are passionate about marketing and delivering world-class events at Australia’s first surf park, this job is for you! Listed four hours agoat Puma Australia
PUMA is seeking an experienced Partnership Manager to drive PUMA forward!
- Based in our Moorabbin location
- Exciting opportunity to grow with a global iconic sports fashion brand
- Modern, positive and fun working culture with supportive management
Listed five days agoat Hays Marketing
Support a peak industry association as an events coordinator during a busy time of year!
- Immediate start
- Part time contract until February 2020
- Competitive hourly rate
Listed seven days agoat Department of Biodiversity Conservationand Attractions
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the team at the Rottnest Island Authority
- Work for Perth’s premier tourist destination
- Casual opportunities
- Based at Fremantle and the iconic Rottnest Island (commuting)
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education