Public Relations & Corporate Affairs, Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Communications
Exciting opportunity to join the Sydney team of a fast-growing international PR consultancy - Account Executive/Manager
- Impressive list of international clients
- Offices in Australia and New Zealand
- Supportive and positive workplace culture
This is a featured jobat Danone CBS Talent
A fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented communications manager that likes to build strong relationships and work using their own initiative
- An autonomous role allowing you to take ownership and develop your skills
- Fully subsidised Top Hospital cover
- Thank Danone it’s Friday, finish at 3pm on Fridays
Listed one day agoat Bottega Veneta
Bottega Veneta is searching for a superstar Communications Executive,
- Newly created and exciting role within Australian Head Office team
- Italian Luxury brand with strong heritage and new company direction
- Enjoy generous employee benefits and discounts
Listed twenty one hours agoat IPA
Use your marketing qualification in this temporary role to support the organisation of an upcoming event. ASAP start for 6 weeks in the CBD.
- Excellent opportunity to utilise your marketing qualification
- Harness existing skills and learn new ones in this supportive team
- Assist with the organisation of an upcoming event in this short-term temp role
Listed two days agoat Association ProfessionalsFull-time position for an enthusiastic assistant to work with our conference and education teams, delivering association events for our clients Listed two days agoat City of Boroondara
Manage the event booking process from start to finish and provide one central customer contact across Council for bookings within Open Space.
- Full time position until June 2021
- Support the Sport & Events team in managing casual bookings in Open Space
- $75,111 - $87,132 plus super, plus RDO
Listed two days agoat CAPA - Centre for AviationCAPA - Centre for Aviation is seeking an Event Coordinator to join the team based in the Sydney CBD. Listed two hours agoat Central Coast Council
Make an impact in a fun and dynamic team where you will manage a range of large scale community events and build strong community connections.
- Deliver first class Events and Festivals on the Central Coast
- Great job + great lifestyle on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW
- Full time permanent position + RDO
Listed two days agoat Fourth WallWe are a dynamic, creative and group who is looking for a superstar to support us in event, office and social media co-ordination. Listed twenty two hours agoat Quat Quatta
A position exists for an ambitious Event Coordinator to be part of a creative, enthusiastic professional team.
- Award winning venue
- Fun team environment
- Family owned business
Listed one day agoat Complete Staff Solutions Pty LtdEvent Support Staff required for a Halloween educational event at Australian Botanic Garden 27/10/19 MUST have a current Working with Children Check Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
The role is committed to bringing the brand to life by delivering an outstanding customer experience through regular, interstate events.
- Bring a brand to life by delivering outstanding events
- Inner west location, close to popular cafes and public transport
- Growing company with a heart for service and supportive & relaxed culture
Listed one day agoat Fujifilm Australia Pty Ltd
Fujifilm is going through a period of transformation, do you have the initiative and grit to take us to new frontiers?
- Market leading organisation
- Exciting period of transformation
- Lead the conversation for Fujifilm Australia
Listed two days agoat Bates Australia
The role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of internal, trade and end-consumer marketing communications in order to achieve profitability
- Full time communications role at our West Perth office with free on-site parking
- Working with multiple world-leading brands across international markets
- Fast-paced role including both copywriting and basic photo/video editing
Listed two days agoat Lamel Designs
Position available for a passionate and creative person who can help couples wedding dream come to life.
- Join an award winning small business
- Let your passion and creativity come to life
- Exanding business with future possibilites within the company
Listed one day agoat Aston CarterShort-term assignment with an innovative Council Listed four hours agoat Private AdvertiserExciting event role in an established and leading Sydney Corporate Event Management company. Delivering events of all size all around the globe! Listed one day agoat Michael PageThis role is responsible for developing effective campaign plans and managing the budget associated with those campaigns Listed twenty two hours agoat WilsonBrown Executive
Stakeholder and Community Engagement focus. Excellent collaborative culture and leadership.
- Multiple Roles
- Progressive Organisation
- High Profile Projects
Listed one day agoat Scentre Group
Are you a digitally savvy marketer with 12-18 months experience? We have a great opportunity at Westfield Whitford City. Apply today!
- Are you a passionate individual looking for your next career move?
- Do you love marketing and driving a great customer experience?
- Join a dedicated team in a hands on role and grow your career with us!
Listed twenty hours agoat Loki
Join our mission to make digital communications more secure for people everywhere. You'll be responsible for helping the app gain media exposure.
- The Loki Project is a vibrant not-for-profit startup based in Melbourne's CBD
- We're building a next-gen secure messaging app thats free and open source
- Seeking a mid-level PR officer, with an enthusiasm for technology
Listed nineteen hours agoat Australian Institute of Company Directors
Opportunity for a professional Events Executive to become part of our Melbourne team and achieve results in increased members engagement.
- Permanent Full-Time Opportunity in Melbourne Central location.
- Solid experience delivering high impact events and programs in a corporate envir
- Strong experience providing secretariat and administrative support to committees
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education