Real Estate & Property Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Philip Giarracca & Co
Long established and highly regarded Estate Agency in Brunswick seeks a bright, confident and motivated person to join our dynamic team.
- Established Estate Agency in the Brunswick Area
- Friendly Team
- Dynamic and Enjoyable Environment
This is a featured jobat Real Estate Career Developers
Are you looking to make a change in 2018? Find your perfect real estate role today with one of our fantastic clients!
- Great Property Management roles based in Melbourne's North Eastern Suburbs
- Work for our team of high end clientele
- Call us today for a confidential chat and to find out more on 03 9949 8290
Listed seventeen hours agoat Coral Sea Property
This role requires someone who loves a challenge, is an enthusiastic team player who wants to develop a career in Property Management/Real Estate.
- Challenging and rewarding FULL TIME - career opportunity.
- Full Training provided - Highly desirable lifetime CertIV qualification
- Awesome high performance team experience - hard work recognised
Listed four days agoat Ray White Ballarat
We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator/Marketing candidate to join our dynamic and professional office.
- Part of the largest real estate group in Australasia
- Successful and vibrant team
- Part time Mon - Fri 9am til 3pm + Sat 9am til 12 noon on a rotating roster
Listed four days agoat Ray White Paddington
Ray White Paddington is an award-winning real estate agency. We have a rare opportunity for an inexperienced Junior Property Manager to join our team.
- No experience required – bring your enthusiasm and learn as you go
- Perfect for a recent school leaver who has some work experience
- Receive full training with our fun, friendly and supportive team
Listed twenty one hours agoat Campbelltown City CouncilPermanent full-time, 35 hours per week, attractive salary package commensurate with experience, flexi time. Listed five days agoat My Property House
Do you have a burning desire to establish a career in the real-estate industry and don't know where to start? We have the opportunity for you!
- Salary AND Monthly Bonus (OTE $60,000 - $90,000pa)
- No Experience Necessary, Full Training & Mentoring Provided
- Entry Level into Investment Property Sales
Listed five days agoat Ruralco Holdings Limited
DCC are currently looking for a driven Real Estate Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join their team in Tamworth.
- Gain exposure to all aspect of property management
- Frontline reception and customer service
- Tamworth location
Listed six days agoat Ray White Corporate
If you're looking to take the next step in your career whilst working in a supportive and energetic environment, then look no further!
- Want to work with an awesome team?
- Looking for a career, not a just a job?
- Come and work with a great portfolio of properties and owners!
Listed four days agoat Raine & Horne YambaRaine & Horne Yamba is offering an exciting opportunity where you can work with an award-winning team of professionals. Listed twenty hours agoat Hallis
Property Officer | $52p/h + Super | Southern Suburbs
- Immediate Start
- $52p/h + Super
- Local Government
Listed five days agoat LJ Hooker Manuka
We have a great opportunity for a friendly, honest and enthusiastic person with a genuine interest in real estate, to become a valued team member.
- Great location
- part-time role
- Great friendly team environment
Listed twenty three hours agoat McGrath Property ManagementAt McGrath Estate Agents, we are dedicated to create a culture where individuals with passion and integrity for Real Estate are encouraged to thrive. Listed three hours agoat Department of Planning, Transport & Infrastructure
The role is responsible for receiving, logging, prioritising and allocating work requests.
- Be the single point of first contact
- Deliver excellence in service delivery
- Contribute to strategic outcomes
Listed one day agoat Gough Property & Real Estate Recruiters
Your chance to progress your career in Real Estate! Great opportunity to work with a successful team, Monday - Friday with street parking!
- Monday - Friday
- Progression Offered
- Highly Successful Office
Listed five days agoat Real Estate Career Developers
Enjoy the flexibility of working to your own schedule. You might want school holidays off. Are you studying? We can help you earn.
- Agent's Representative Certificate essential with Police Check
- Full time and part time hours available in all areas
- Great rates of pay!
Listed three hours agoat Sync or Swim Consultancy
An exciting full time (Mon - Fri) opportunity for a bubbly admin guru who thrives on supporting key sales / relationship based roles in the business!
- Utilise your well established real estate skills in a cohesive & vibrant team!
- Drive your career with support from progressive directors & an energetic leader.
- Newly created position to assist in meeting the businesses growth strategy
Listed four days agoat Place Estate Agents
Rare opportunity to expand your existing skills whilst working in a fun and rewarding environment within QLD’s most highly awarded real estate agency
- Offering a long term future and job security with a culture second to none
- Extensive training & career development opportunities
- Enjoy the perks; competitive salary + gym membership!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers