Real Estate & Property Jobs in Eastwood NSW 2122Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Starr Partners Windsor
- Learn everything there is to know about managing residential real estate
- Work with a motivated and dynamic team
- Work close to home with a supportive & friendly team
This is a featured jobat sqm Real EstateReal Estate Personal Assistant / Admin Listed thirteen days agoat DFM Properties Pty LtdThe key purpose of this role is to provide support to the Principal and Sales Manager, and in turn be taught the art of real estate sales. Listed four days agoat Recruit and ConsultMonday to Friday office management opportunity - Macquarie Park area - $80,000 - Oversee a team of 3 - Family friendly business Listed five days agoat AZ INVEST INTERNATIONAL P/LLooking for professional and well-presented candidates with residential property management experience. Both Full and Part Time positions available. Listed eight days agoat Macquarie UniversityThis is a fantastic opportunity to lead a fun and inclusive team on a fixed term basis. Listed fourteen days agoat Tracy Yap Realty
Interested in joining a dynamic team? Tracy Yap Realty is one of the leading Real Estate Agents in the area. It is a large office with 40 staff.
- A Successful Office In the Northern District
- A Dynamic Team
- Good Working Environment
Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserLeading Residential Agency needs Property Manager Listed eight days agoat McGrath Ryde
The associate agent position on offer will allow you to work within a successful business unit and one of McGrath's top sales teams.
- Work alongside one of McGrath's top 5 sales agents
- Proven career path with the opportunity to become a sales agent
- Flexible income through uncapped bonus/commission options
Listed fourteen days agoat Link Housing
The Team Leader is responsible for managing Link Housing's Affordable Housing team to deliver excellence in property management services.
- Job Stabiligy
- Salary Packaging options
- Opportunity to Lead a small team
Listed eleven days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Rewarding asset management position with national exposure. Manage the process from site finding through to delivery.
- Highly autonomous role with tangible outcomes.
- Strong stakeholder management skills will be key to your success.
- Macquarie Park location
Listed four days agoat Churches of Christ in NSWPermanent Full Time role based in Rhodes, Sydney. Suitable for a self-starter with facilities management experience and contractor management skills. Listed eight days agoat Recruit and ConsultPart time role 3 days per week - Support a friendly and experienced Property Manager - Scope to turn into a full time role long term Listed eleven days agoat P3 RECRUITMENT – REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY
Are you a people person? | Would you love to use your Korean language skills? | Have you wanted to break into Real Estate? | Want to earn over $90k?
- Very attractive salary package with a base circa $90k package
- Young, dynamic environment
- Fun, relationship based role involving high level people
Listed eleven days agoat Bunnings Limited
An excellent opportunity for a driven and results-focused property professional to make their mark and hit the ground running!
- A rare opportunity to join one of Australia's favourite brands
- Play a key role in Bunnings property transactions in Australia and NZ
Listed thirteen days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Are you currently immediately available with an extensive background in leasing administrative background and looking for your next challenge?
- Immediately available or 2 weeks notice period
- Opportunity to work with leading telecommunication provider
- Macquarie Park Location
Listed eighteen days agoat Ray White Ermington
Ray White Ermington is looking for an experienced and motivated Property Manager to join our team to oversee the running of our portfolio.
- Opportunity to join a Leading Real Estate Brand
- Wonderful Team Culture and Support Staff
- Fantastic Growth Opportunities
Listed twenty two days agoat Resolver Recruitment - Real Estate
This is your 2020 opportunity to establish your real estate career within the Ryde market and this awesome office.
- If you have long-term real estate career goals apply now!
- Certificate of registration or willingness to obtain and car essential
- To $60k package, training and growth plans all on offer
Listed fourteen days agoat Private AdvertiserWe currently have an opportunity for a proven facilities management professional to join an exciting and growing team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education