Real Estate & Property Jobs in Morisset NSW 2264Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Warburton Estate Agents
- Maximise earning potential with real career progression
- Advance your skills with comprehensive training
- Be a part of a great company culture and team environment
Listed four days agoat Ellejayne RealtyWe are seeking a highly ambitious and driven individual to manage and grow the busy real estate department of our office. Listed twelve days agoat SORENSEN Real Estate
/Sorensen Real Estate is expanding again and we're on the lookout for an expert Buyers Agent!
- High Performing Director & Team
- Excellent Sales Training & Career Progression on Offer
- Established Central Coast Office
Listed six days agoat First National Real Estate Charmhaven
We are looking for an experienced sales agent to join our stand out team and enjoy personalised promotion, marketing and support.
- Company funded marketing
- Larger marketing area = more leads for you
- Join the team at Charmhaven's agency of the year
Listed four days agoat Capital One Real Estate
Exciting entry level opportunity has become available to kick start your Real Estate Career
- General office and administrative duties
- Exciting entry level opportunity
- No experience
Listed six days agoat RecruitShopAmazing opportunity to start a career as a Junior Property Officer growing into a Property Manager career | Reputable and Award Winning team Listed twelve days agoat Point ParkingAre you an experienced commercial car park manager? Do you thrive on providing exceptional B2B customer service? Listed four days agoat Mason Estate Pty LtdMcGrath Estate Agents is a fast paced, dynamic real estate company looking for a Sales Associate, to work alongside one of New Lambton's top agent's. Listed five days agoat McLachlan Partners
Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role. Bring your skills to a respected family business established for 95 years on the Central Coast.
- Full time position in an award winning Boutique Independent Agency
- Managing an established residential portfolio
- Thrive in a supportive team environment and great office culture
Listed five days agoat McLachlan Partners
Well established Agency seeking a reliable person to join their experienced Property Management team in a supportive role.
- Respected family business known for great work culture & supportive environment
- Be part of an award winning boutique Agency
- Part time Position 2-3 days per week - Must be able to work Saturdays
Listed four days agoat Chapman PropertyAssist the Property Manager with various duties to streamline management of their rental properties Listed six days agoat Horizon Housing Realty
As part of the Horizon Housing and CHL group of companies, Horizon Housing Realty is the property manager for investors. Our aim is to give our own...
- Challenging & Fulfilling Role
- Work for a highly respected award winning group
- Permanent full-time role, Newcastle based
Listed thirteen days agoat Mulligan Property Group
Real Estate Salesperson - Endless opportunities
- Annual Salary + Commission
- On-site training available
- Create your future
Listed four days agoat Herron Todd White
Join a respected market leader with a positive and focused future. Our people are the key to maintaining our strong reputation in the industry.
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Professional organisation with strong reputation
- Real opportunity to manage workload through flexible working arrangements
Listed twelve days agoat Stone Real EstateWe are seeking a customer focused Property Manager who lives and breathes Real Estate, to work in our office located in Cessnock Listed four days agoat Monica Clare Recruitment
Outstanding National agency currently looking for experienced sales executive's in their Newcastle and Hunter Valley locations.
- Double your sales results in 12 months
- Be supported by an experienced high performance sales trainer
- Long term career opportunities on offer
Listed four days agoat Raine & Horne Newcastle
Become part of the team leading the way in Newcastle & the Hunter Region in Commercial, Industrial & Retail Property Management
- Premium Darby Street Location
- Car Parking Available
- Excellent Team Environment
Listed four days agoat Hays Property
Vibrant team | Weekly training | Career growth opportunities | Healthy remuneration package | Perm position
- Reputable Agency in Newcastle region
- Dynamic/ close-knit team
- Clean portfolio with strong relationships
Listed twelve days agoat Belle Property Hunter ValleyWe have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager to join one of our senior Real Estate Agents in Cessnock. Listed four days agoat Smith Property Agents
The role will be based around Property Management however tasks will be expended throughout the agency to help in all aspects and areas.
- Property Management
- Leasing Consultant
Listed five days agoat The Property BlokeDo you have a passion for property and the knowledge to match with a drive to exceed goals and reach you true potential?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education