Real Estate & Property Jobs in Western Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Del Real Estate
End to end management of a property portoflio with Dandenong's leading real estate agency
- Clean portfolio, lots of support
- Take leave and come back to 0 emails
- 1 in 3 Saturdays with Friday avo's off in lieu
This is a featured jobat Kin Property Pty Ltd
Melbourne based Assistant Property Manager role for a customer service & administration superstar, looking to learn and excel with our team.
- Are you bubbly, honest, organised & hardworking with great communication skills?
- Are you a Property Manager looking for a great company culture?
- Are you a property professional looking to diversify your skill set?
Listed seven hours agoat Real Estate Career Developers
Work for a big brand agency with over 1000 offices across Australasia and benefit from the training while staying part of a small team close to home
- Brimbank Location
- Bright, Modern and Cheerful office
- Latest Technology
Listed five days agoat W TalentGrow into your own portfolio with the guidance of your department head! Trendy office and amazing company culture - 6 months minimum experience in RE Listed eight hours agoat CGC Recruitment
Lead a large team delivering multiple service lines as a flagship retail asset.
- Privately owned FM service provider
- Huge scope for progression
- Fantastic company culture
Listed five days agoat Gough Recruitment (VIC) Pty Ltd
This Project Marketing Coordinator role with one of Melbourne's Western Suburbs largest Real Estate companies is offering the chance to join them!
- Marketing Coordinator | Western Suburbs
- $60,000 - $65,000 + Super + Parking
- NO WEEKENDS | Career Progression Big Office
Listed seven days agoat Real Estate Career Developers
Join this well known agency in the Inner North-West with excellent administration support, managing a clean, premier portfolio.
- Well-maintained portfolio in the Inner North-West
- Excellent administration support!
- Work with a close knit team
Listed four days agoat Harcourts Caroline Springs
Join a company that is dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
- Do you want a rewarding career that will give you unlimited earning potential?
- Leading Edge Technology & Support/ongoing training
- Friendly and motivated team environment
Listed four days agoat W TalentNorth/West | Fantastic well known company | Salary dependent on experience| Family feel - vibrant culture | Would consider Assistant PM's | $65k pkg Listed three days agoat Gough Recruitment (VIC) Pty Ltd
This fantastic established agency in Caroline Springs area is offering the opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join their team!
- Property Manager | North Western Suburbs
- UP TO $65,000 + Commissions + Phone
- Established Brand | CAREER PROGRESSION!
Listed eight hours agoat JLLBring your Facilities & Sustainability experience to this great opportunity with a high-performing team. Listed eleven hours agoat New Build SolutionsThe prime focus in this role is to consistently monitor, manage & provide the best House & Land packages available for our Sales department to sell. Listed eight hours agoat JK Estate AgentsIt’s a great opportunity to join our successful leading team at JK Estate Agents in Hoppers Crossing area. Listed six days agoat Titanium RecruitmentLocal portfolio in the WEST with huge growth opportunity to GROW! Call Chanell 0418 153 914 * EXCLUSIVE TO TITANIUM RECRUITMENT * Listed one day agoat ACRWORLD
Experienced Senior Property Manager required to manage portfolio of 180 in local inner northern suburbs area!
- View to move into TEAM LEADER position in the near future!!
- Up to $75,000 + super depending experience
- Contact Katie McLellan 0402 015 073
Listed four hours agoat FIRST NATIONAL WESTWOOD
Experienced Sales consultant to join our successful sales department.
- Long Established local company
- Outstanding Renumeration
- Unique Networking opportunities
Listed six days agoat Langdon Building
Join our New Homes Sales Team, and use your experience in the construction or real estate industry to take your career to the next level!
- Real estate agent? Draftsperson? Estimator? Tradie? Looking for new challenge?
- Opportunity to work with a great team in an exciting industry!
- Excellent remuneration with an uncapped commission structure
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education