Environmental, Earth & Geosciences Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Universe Search
Opportunity to join this innovative industry leader as a Project Manager providing sustainability solutions to a diverse range of clients.
- Growing sustainability and environmental consulting specialist
- Great team and work environment
- Excellent career development and progression
This is a featured jobat Gippsland Water
Gippsland Water currently have an opportunity for an Environmental Officer to join the Environment workgroup in Traralgon.
- Permanent full time position
- Great benefits and work life balance
- Based in Traralgon
Listed one hour agoat The Advitech GroupAdvitech Environmental is seeking an archaeologist with established consulting experience for 3 month contract in our Newcastle head office. Listed nine days agoat Finity ConsultingGreat opportunity for a graduate (or someone currently studying) an earth sciences/environmental science degree to support our geospatial team. Listed twenty hours agoat ConstructEng Australia
Contaminated Land Consultants required ASAP! We're open to hearing from anyone with upwards of a year experience. VISA sponsorship available too...
- Work alongside an EPA Accredited Site Auditor
- Huge project variety - not just waste classifications or service stations
- PSIs, DSIs, RAPs, Groundwater Monitoring, remediation works and more...
Listed five days agoat Progressive Risk Management
An exciting opportunity exists in PRM's expanding teams, providing services in the field of health, safety and environment.
- Opportunity for Uni Graduates in the field of health, safety and environment
- Diverse range of projects
- Career growth in a growing company
Listed nine days agoat On Q Recruitment Pty LtdAnalytical laboratory support staff with expertise in testing environmental samples Listed one day agoat Department of the Environment and Energy
Seeking an experienced Hydrographer/Hydrologist to further develop & refine knowledge of the surface water hydrology in the Alligator Rivers Region.
- Develop, implement and managed a comprehensive surface water hydrology program
- Contribute to the environmental protection of Kakadu National Park
- Be part of our team of world class researchers and analysts
Listed four days agoat Johnson Recruitment
The Victorian Government has embarked on a major program to modernise the State's Regional Forest Agreements and the forest management system.
- Expert Scientific Advisory Panel
- Appointment of 8 Members
- Contribute to modern science informing future forest management
Listed twenty hours agoat ConstructEng Australia
Growing Australian owned consultancy needs an experienced Environmental Project Manager for their Sydney operations. Contaminated land focus.
- Project management focused role
- Manage your own small team on multiple projects
- Work / life balance
Listed twenty six days agoat Air-Met ScientificPerfect opportunity for a recent graduate with an environmental science or similar background to join Australia’s market leader. Immediate start. Listed two days agoat Cleanaway Operations Pty Ltd
You will determine the best treatment methods for all incoming waste, refine our processes for maximum value, and identify plant improvements
- Opportunity to drive research and development
- ASX 100 listed company!
- Use your knowledge in this expert role
Listed two days agoat Coffs Harbour City CouncilPerformance based awards. Flexible work opportunities. Employee health and wellbeing programs. Learning and development programs Listed thirty days agoat Air-Met ScientificPerfect opportunity for a recent graduate with an environmental science or similar background to join Australia’s market leader. Immediate start. Listed twenty two days agoat Emission Assessments Pty LtdDynamic, multidisciplinary consultancy; Professional and personal working environment; Direct access to management Listed twenty seven days agoat Evolve Scientific RecruitmentMultiple roles | Immediate start | Contract | Environmental Field Sampling | Unrestricted driver’s license required | Listed twenty one hours agoat ConstructEng Australia
Great opportunity for an ambitious environmental professional to fast-track into leadership/management in contaminated land consulting.
- Manage a small team of junior contaminated lands consultants
- Project management and client liaison
- Awesome $$ for the right person
Listed twenty one hours agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Senior Environmental Consultant, Contaminated Sites to Join a Consultancy with very technically challenging projects and an incredible growth profile.
- Above Industry Salary – $85-118k (5-8 years).
- Incredible opportunity to grow as the consultancy grows.
- Top-Tier Clients, slick, highly professional culture.
Listed two days agoat Atma EnvironmentalGet with one of Melbourne’s most prolific and well regarded contaminated land and groundwater consultancies since 1996. Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserWe have recently experienced a great deal of growth and are currently seeking a Rentals Technician to join our well regarded team. Listed twenty two hours agoat Deakin UniversityBased in Griffith, NSW work on a range of exciting externally funded projects with industry in Australia and abroad
Receive new jobs for this search by email