Science & Technology Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
This is a Research Officer /Research Assistant position who will be remunerated at a Junior level according to qualifications and state of career.
- Based at Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute, Melbourne
- Full Time, 1-year contract (3-month trial period) with potential extension
- Generous salary packaging options
This is a featured jobat St Vincent's Institute of Medical Research
Exciting new role for a talented research assistant with a computational biology background relevant to bioinformatics and cellular genomics.
- Well funded new bioinformatics unit with growth opportunities
- Strong collaborative and resource linkages with Melbourne University
Listed sixteen hours agoat Bell PeopleExcellent Opportunity for QA Associate to join a leading global pharmaceutical org. & be involved in quality & batch release documents. Start-ASAP Listed two days agoat EurofinsReporting to the Laboratory Manager Chemistry, the role will involve method development and method validation/verification Listed three days agoat Evolve Scientific RecruitmentGlobal Pharmaceutical Company | Immediate start | 6 month contract | Experience within GMP | 3 days per week Listed three days agoat Evolve Scientific RecruitmentValidation Associate | Contract position | GMP pharma exp preferred | Immediate start | Apply now | Listed three days agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Director, Contaminated Land & Remediation, VIC Service Line for a Top-Tier Global Environmental Consultancy. Leading a Strong, Successful Sales Team.
- VIC Localised, Full Strategic Control of the Service Line.
- Wide CLM Coverage Currently. Opportunity to Deepen.
- Bonuses & Directorship / Equity Stakes for your Efforts.
Listed three days agoat Evolve Scientific RecruitmentDocumentation Administration | GMP experience would be ideal | Global Pharmaceutical company Listed four days agoat GHD Pty LtdGHD is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment,... Listed four days agoat Affix GroupUse that noggin to help develop new products that are revolutionising the management of neurological disease! Listed four days agoat GHD Pty LtdGHD is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment,... Listed four days agoat GHD Pty LtdGHD is one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment,... Listed five days agoat Landserv
Seeking a Principal Environmental Scientist/Engineer or EPA Auditor to be the Technical Director of our busy environmental consulting practice
- Specialist contaminated land and landfill environmental consultancy
- Pivotal role in the operation of the business and strategic decision making
- Work with blue chip repeat business clients on interesting/challenging projects
Listed five days agoat GrainCorp
Based at our site in Victoria, our malting laboratory is seeking a Scientist a on a contract basis.
- We're a growing listed agribusiness
- You're a graduate with experience working in a Lab
- Together we meet new challenges
Listed six days agoat CardnoThe position is based in our Melbourne CBD office and will involve regional and interstate work at times to deliver services as one of a national team Listed six days agoat Australia Post GroupPartner closely with business stakeholders to solve problems using advanced analytical techniques! Listed six days agoat HESTA Super FundWe have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Data Scientist to join our Insights & customer experience team! Listed six days agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Environmental Project Manager, Contaminated Land for a Smaller Consultancy on a Fast Growth Path. No Petroleum, but Interesting, Technical Projects.
- Highly Technical Team of ex Top-Tiers.
- Smaller Firm on an Impressively Steep Growth Trajectory.
- Punching Well Above Their Weight Against Much Bigger Companies.
Receive new jobs for this search by email