Science & Technology Jobs in North Sydney NSW 2060Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat LAVIDA PHARMACEUTICALS
Complementary Medicine Manufacturer seeking a Sampler and QC Assistant to join the TGA registered lab.
- Opportunity to be involved in all aspects of QC
- Chemistry qualification is required
- Fast growing therapeutic goods manufacturing business
This is a featured jobat Agrifor Scientific Pty Ltd
We are recruiting for an experienced project chemist with the focus on physical and chemical testing.
- Internationally known, family run private company
- Professional, self motivated with initiative essential to succeed.
- North Ryde location, close to public transport, parking on site.
Listed nine days agoat Evolve Scientific RecruitmentQuality Assurance Officer required with FDA experience | Pharmaceutical | 3 month Contract with potential to be extended | North-West Sydney location Listed three days agoat SAI Global
A great opportunity exists to work across the produce industry auditing retail sector suppliers to the Freshcare/HARPS audit programs
- Self Employed and Qualified Food Safety Auditor
- Freshcare and/or HARPS certification
- Experience in the produce fruit and vegetable sector
Listed fourteen hours agoat University of Technology SydneyThe UTS Faculty of Science: Climate Change Cluster is recruiting for a Professional Officer (Downstream BIF) to join the team Listed eight days agoat Nanosonics Limited
Are you experienced in Molecular Biology, Cell Culture or Biochemistry? We have an exciting new opportunity with a focus on Microbiology work . . .
- Join us on our exciting growth journey
- Global ASX200 listed medical device company
- Work in a collaborative and agile environment
Listed fifteen days agoat Agilent TechnologiesDo you have what it takes to help customers improve their laboratory workflows, analytical performance or operational efficiency? Listed twenty three days agoat prensaMotivating team environment Great culture Close to transport and shops Listed sixteen days agoat ADVIZAAccount Manager wanted for a growing established Territory in NSW. Uncapped comms, Relaxed company culture, Real career progression!Apply Now Listed fifteen days agoat Earth AI
We are looking for a motivated and creative researcher to join our multi-disciplinary team and develop cutting-edge machine learning models.
- Intellectually stimulating work in high-impact applied research
- High growth startup environment which you will have the chance to shape
- An interdisciplinary, collaborative, creative, fun-loving team
Listed ten days agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Senior Environmental Scientist / Auditor's Assistant in Contaminated Sites to join an Australian Firm that is well & truly making waves in the market
- Firm Only 5 Years Old, Already with 35+ Staff.
- Quickly Growing and a Very Exciting Internal Atmosphere.
- Several Auditors from which to Learn the Auditor Trade.
Listed four days agoat Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute
Excellent opportunity for a Bioinformatician with experience in genetics to be involved in an exciting project with teams across the Institute.
- Help the 4.2 million Australians affected by cardiovascular disease
- World class research institute
- Inner City location, close to public transport
Listed fourteen days agoat Private Advertiser
*** Food Technologist ** *** Interesting and varied role with excellent development opportunities ***
- *** Global company with supportive team culture ***
- *** Excellent training and development opportunities ***
- *** Base + bonus + on-site parking ***
Listed nine days agoat EvansPetersen Healthcare Pty LtdThe ability to combine a successful key account management and clinical background, within a company that has a great culture & exceptional products. Listed eight days agoat Calibre Group LimitedCalibre is seeking qualified Archaeologists to join teams in our Perth and Sydney offices Listed seventeen days agoat The University of Sydney
The Staff Scientist role will manage and supervise the operations of the Thermophysical Properties Facility for the School of Chemistry
- Manage the operations of the Thermophysical Properties Analytical Facility
- Camperdown/Darlington Campus at the Sydney School of Chemistry
- Part-Time, Continuing role. Base Salary: $103,034 p.a. - $116,199 p.a. + super
Listed twenty two days agoat ADVIZAAccount Manager wanted for a growing established Territory in NSW. Uncapped comms, Relaxed company culture, Real career progression!Apply Now Listed eight days agoat Ku-ring-gai CouncilImplement Council's bushland dumping and encroachment infringement plan. Listed eight days agoat Ku-ring-gai CouncilImplement Council's bushland dumping and encroachment infringement plan. Listed twenty days agoat BSI Group ANZ Pty LtdAre you highly experienced working with sterile medical devices within an R&D setting? Work from home and be our specialist. Listed ten days agoat Techstaff
Opportunity for a passionate, energetic and people-oriented person to join our team in North Sydney.
- Supportive Team
- Strong Brand Presence
- Career Progression & Personal Development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education