Science & Technology Jobs in St Lucia QLD 4067Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Coffey, a Tetra Tech Company
Why Coffey? Strong reputation for deep expertise and PM excellence; solid pipeline of challenging projects; fun and flexible work practices
- Fantastic role in our highly regarded environmental & social impact group
- Top tier international consultancy
- Brisbane office
This is a featured jobat Appoint
Employer of choice in Brisbane seeking an experienced Environmental Advisor, with weed and pest management experience.
- Fixed term contract until January 2020
- Competitive Salary
- Well known, leading organisation
Listed nine days agoat The University of QueenslandA newly created opportunity exists for a Research Assistant to join the Queensland Brain Institute and work with zebrafish. Listed seven days agoat The University of QueenslandNewly created opportunity to be involved in the generation and characterisation of novel in vivo and in vitro models for neurodegenerative disease. Listed fifteen days agoat Talent ListerFantastic opportunity for a Laboratory Technician with experience in sample preparation for residue analysis. Listed thirteen days agoat Care Fertility
Embryology including IVF ICSI, semen analyses, cryopreservation , lab management, quality assurance.
- Unique opportunity for rapid skill acquisition
- Boutique IVF clinic
- Technology rich environment
Listed three days agoat Fuse Recruitment
Lab in South Brisbane seeks Pharmaceutical Microbiology Manager for ASAP start! Competitive package and upgraded facilities! TGA experience a must!
- Permanent full-time position with an immediate start!
- Previously experience working in TGA environment required!
- Lead a team in a fast paced environment
Listed six days agoat The University of Queensland Deliver, coordinate and manage human research projects within the Progam in Complex Trait Genomics Group.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: St LuciaSt Lucia$96,466 - $108,318 + super + leave loadingclassification: Science & TechnologyScience & TechnologysubClassification: OtherOther
Listed six days agoat Department of Environment and ScienceUndertake approved scientific projects, species assessments, investigations and analyses in systematics and conservation on priority Queensland flora. Listed twenty hours agoat The University of QueenslandApply biochemical and live-cell imaging microscopy techniques to the study of glutamate receptor trafficking in mammalian central neurons. Listed seventeen hours agoat Department of Environment and Science
Science Leader Soil and Land Resources, Queensland Government providing leading science, technical services and information for sustainable landscapes
- Permanent Full-time
- Salary in the range of $115,810 to $122,358 per annum excluding superannuation
Listed six days agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Senior Environmental Scientist / Auditor's Assistant in Contaminated Sites to join an Australian Firm that is well & truly making waves in the market
- Firm Only 5 Years Old, Already with 35+ Staff.
- Quickly Growing and a Very Exciting Internal Atmosphere.
- Several Auditors from which to Learn the Auditor Trade.
Listed eight days agoat EurofinsThe Eurofins regulatory team currently have a requirement for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join the team. Listed twenty two days agoat City Fertility Centre
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our Brisbane team to provide outstanding outcomes for patients undergoing ART treatment.
- CBD Clinic Located in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- State of the art laboratory equipment and great lab working environment
- Permanent full time position
Listed eighteen hours agoat The University of QueenslandThe Queensland Centre for Population Research seeks a (Postdoctoral) Research Fellow for an CRC iMove project-Demography/Economics, Transport/Planning Listed sixteen days agoat Private Advertiser
You will be maintaining the Quality and Compliance of various sites across Australia by providing contingency; mentoring and coaching.
- Coordinating the Quality & Compliance of various sites across Australia.
- Maintaining ISO requirements, monitoring manuals and updating work instructions.
- Auditing sites and driving continuous improvement of Quality & Compliance.
Listed three days agoat Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
Enjoy real work life balance while progressing your career in these WA (Perth) based roles!
- Multiple Positions Available
- Perth Location (Relocation assistance may be provided)
- Flexible Working Arrangements Available
Listed fifteen days agoat The University of QueenslandProvide operational, scientific and technical service support in the fields of Nano and Photolithography, Clean Room Operation and Nano 3D Printing. Listed ten days agoat Kingston Human Capital
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Queensland State Government in a science leadership role.
- Pivotal science leadership role for Queensland
- Connect externally to deliver internally
- Lead the provision of high quality, innovative scientific and technical programs
Listed two days agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Associate Environmental Scientist – EIS Approvals Pathway Advisor to join an Australian Consultancy thats gone from 2-35 staff in just 3 years..
- 2IC to the Director of Planning & Approvals.
- Highly Successful "Up & Coming Firm" Culture Focused.
- "Good clients, good projects. Really good people, culture is big for us."
Listed twenty two days agoat The University of QueenslandPostdoctoral Research Fellow in bacterial genomics and veterinary vaccine design working with Dr Andrew Barnes in the School of Biological Sciences
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education