Science & Technology Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Agriculture Victoria
To develop and validate a sensitive and secure metagenomic pipeline for in-field detection and characterisation of pathogens using portable sequencing
- Joint Agriculture Victoria Research & Defence Science and Technology project
- Access to the latest technology for pathogen detection and characterization
- Professional development with placement at both partner organisations
Listed seventeen hours agoat Pacific Lutheran CollegeScience Laboratory Assistant Permanent Part-time (15 hours – time to be negotiated) Listed two days agoat Kelly Services – MelbourneA great opportunity for an entry level laboratory technician to join an Australian entity based in Morwell Listed one day agoat ADE Consulting GroupADE is seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our Chemistry Laboratory. Listed two days agoat CBC St Kilda
CBC is seeking a Lab Tech to join our Science Learning Area to provide science equipment and resources for the teaching of the Science Curriculum.
- Small friendly school in the Edmund Rice tradition
- Close to public transport
- Supportive and dynamic Learning Area Science
Listed three days agoat ELTHAM COLLEGE
ELTHAM College is a leading independent, coeducational school from ELC-Y12, that is inspiring lifelong, world ready learners.
- ELTHAM College is a leading co-educational independent school from ELC - Year 12
- Commencing Term 2, part-time 0.5 FTE, fixed term 1 year.
- Seeking passionate Laboratory Assistant to join a team of professional educators
Listed three days agoat Wesley College - WAWe are seeking a candidate with the qualifications and experience to join the Science faculty to provide excellent laboratory support. Listed fourteen hours agoat Symbio LaboratoriesSeeking a Laboratory Technician to join our Food Chemistry team. Listed seven days agoat Symbio LaboratoriesWe're looking for a Laboratory Assistant to join our QA team in Brisbane Listed four days agoat Southern Oil Refining
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced or eager to learn laboratory technician / chemist to join to QA/QC team.
- Permanent Full time position
- Growing 100% Australian owned company
- Based in Wagga Wagga, the heart of country NSW
Listed one day agoat Balfours Bakery Pty LtdBalfours is seeking a qualified QA Officer or Biologist / Chemistry Graduate to join our Quality team. Listed two days agoat RDDT, a vivoPharm CompanyOpportunity to join Australia’s leading preclinical contract research organisation (CRO) providing clinical pharmacological and toxicology Listed seventeen hours agoat Fuse Recruitment
Lab Technician required on an on-going casual basis. Role and company is located in Morwell, Victoria.
- Vibrant and Professional Culture
- Busy industrial laboratory
- Excellent Business
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time QC and Laboratory Technician is required for a rapidly growing medical device manufacturer. This is an initial 6-month initial contract. Listed eight days agoat MBC RecruitmentOur Government Client is seeking a Technical Officer (Scientific) to assist in laboratory in Sydney for an approx. 9mth assignment.. Apply Now! Listed eight days agoat University of South Australia
Providing support for research staff and higher degree by research students within the Future Industries Institute bioengineering laboratory.
- Based in Future Industries Institute located at Mawson Lakes campus
- Part-time (20 hours/week), twelve (12) month fixed term contract
- UniSA; Australia’s University of Enterprise
Listed seventeen hours agoat Private Advertiser
The college seeks to appoint a Science Laboratory Technician, commencing Term 2 (23rd April 2019) on a Permanent Part time Term Time Basis
- A leading Independent School on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast
- A vibrant College community with motivated and engaging Staff
- Employer of choice – fantastic work conditions and lifestyle
Listed two days agoat Department of Agriculture and FisheriesSupport research of strawberry production, improved strawberry genetics, identifying desirable adaptations in cultural and marketing processes Listed two days agoat SGS Australia Pty LtdCasual position. Sample and analyse coal samples in a fast paced leading laboratory.
Receive new jobs for this search by email