Fitness & Personal Training Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Camperdown NSW 2050,
- St Marys SA 5042,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Wallsend NSW 2287,
- Warrnambool VIC 3280,
- Rose Bay NSW 2029,
- Lismore NSW 2480,
- Sandgate NSW 2304,
- Caringbah NSW 2229,
- Perth WA 6000,
- Gawler SA 5118,
- Mount Barker WA 6324,
- Nunawading VIC 3131,
- Frenchs Forest NSW 2086,
- Wanniassa ACT 2903
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Two Suns Rising ltd
Work for one of the Leading Anytime Fitness Gyms in VIC, With Extensive Training Provided to take your PT Career in the right direction
- Welcomeing and Supportive culture
- Discounted initial rental periods to get you started
- work in a 24/7 award winning franchise
This is a featured jobat PLC Gold Coast
A fitness opportunity of a lifetime! You will be required to Lead and Grow our studio to impact more people's lives!
- Opportunities to Lead Others & Work Autonomously
- Massive Growth Opportunities Within the Company Up To Owning Franchise
- Amazing Energy, Young, Fun Team and Culture
Listed seven days agoat VITRUVIAN HEALTH
This exciting opportunity is focused on growth & development, work with industry professionals and strive to achieve your goals with ample support
- Earn a base salary plus bonuses and payments per session
- Get paid to upskill and develop your career
- Gain the support and mentoring from an industry expert & master trainer
Listed three days agoat F45 South Road
F45 South Road needs a coach to help transform the lives of our members in a fulfilling role perfect for a big personality who is caring and fun!
- Fun, energetic and positive working environment
- Job stability, work as an employee not a contractor
- Casual 10-15hrs per week
Listed four days agoat Campbelltown City CouncilA fantastic opportunity to join Campbelltown City Council as a Gym Supervisor on a casual basis! Listed eleven hours agoat YMCA
No rent or insurance payments required by our Personal Trainers, ensure patrons are training with safety in mind
- Build great rapport with our patrons
- No rent or insurance payment required by you
- Ensure patrons are training with safety in mind
Listed seven hours agoat Defence Force Recruiting Western Region
Add an exciting and rewarding new dimension to your life, becoming an integral member of a highly skilled combat team.
- Fitness orientated position with world class reputation and training
- Earn tax-free pay in a community service role with a difference
- Experience a part time role whilst maintaining your full time role
Listed three days agoat HealthyPeople
Jetts Fitness is an industry leader in 24-7 fitness and we are currently looking for qualified gym instructors/personal trainers to join our club.
- Flexible working hours available
- Looking for one passionate Personal Trainer
- And one talented Gym Instructor and Club Assistant
Listed seven days agoat Fitness Playground
Are you magic with people? Get a buzz from helping others? And are told that communication is your biggest strength? Then we are looking for you!
- Men's Health Gym of the Year 2018 - Sydney
- Men's Health Gym of the Year 2018 - Darwin
- Australian Business Award's Employer of Choice 2019
Listed five hours agoat iGym 247Start a new business or develop an existing one in Wallsend's top fitness facility. Listed one day agoat Defy FitnessQualified fitness instructor required for secondary school program. Rewarding position working with youth. Flexible hours. Listed eleven hours agoat Royal Sydney
This is a permanent part-time role, working approximately 15 - 20 hours a week across Monday night & Saturday afternoon.
- Stunning Rose Bay location
- Great employee benefits
- Join a prestigious Club which values its people
Listed six days agoat Southern Cross University
To assist gym patrons in achieving their fitness goals. This role provides fitness expertise and administration support.
- Located in the vibrant regional city of Lismore
- Exciting casual opportunity with excellent work conditions
- Salary range $24.36 - $33.60 per hour
Listed one day agoat Transform40Personal Trainer/Coach in a high growth and high vibe environment. Enquire if you are interested in creating an impact in someone's life. Listed four hours agoat Southern Cross University
This is an exciting opportunity for a Gym Membership Coordinator who will design, implement and monitor member attraction and engagement strategies.
- Excellent full-time, continuing opportunity
- Located on Southern Cross University’s Lismore campus
- Modern and contemporary facilities with strong client base
Listed three days agoat The SHORTLISTERLearn from the Best - Great Clients - Established Business - Growth - Innovative Technology - Health Coaching & Nutrition - Be Quick!! Listed five days agoat Southern Cross Care (SA & NT) Inc.The Health & Wellness Promoter is required to create opportunities for residents to participate in physical activity via individual/group exercises. Listed three days agoat Shire of Plantagenet
Assist with the day to day operation of the Recreation Centre and deliver group fitness classes and group training.
- 4 weeks annual leave plus 17.5% loading
- Up to 14.5% superannuation
Listed six hours agoat HealthyPeople
We currently have four Personal Trainers and the demand is high therefore the need for a new rental personal trainer is needed.
- Element Fitness is the newest 24hour Health Club that caters to all demographics
- We have a large membership base who are needing your guidance
- You must be minimum Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness qualified
Listed four days agoat Virgin Active
We're all about developing our rock-star personal trainers to be the best they can be. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- PT with personality plus? Let’s get sweaty together… rock star style
- Build a community in Frenchs Forest
- Employed gig… drive your career at Virgin Active (& we'll kit you out in lulu)
Listed eleven hours agoat HealthyPeople
Deliver high quality, results-focused group fitness classes. Help motivate clients throughout our transformation challenges.
- We love what we do and we are damn good at it!
- Join our team on a Part time/casual basis. The role has the scope to grow.
- If you can you inspire and motivate people, WE NEED YOU.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education