Sport & Recreation Jobs in All Melbourne VIC
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Australian Institute of Fitness (Victoria) Pty Ltd
We are looking for a high performing individual to join our team as a full time Careers Advisor at our South Melbourne campus.
- Rewarding career opportunity with great earning potential.
- Fast paced, high performance sales environment.
- Be part of the fitness revolution with an industry leading organisation!
This is a featured jobat KE Fitness
KE Fitness Studio is looking for a Personal Trainer to work in their Private Toorak Studio.
- Existing Clients
- Boutique Studio
- Small Professional Team
Listed seven days agoat CAMSBecome a trusted advisor to members and staff, coordinate the day to day operations of the team and assist with processing. Listed six days agoat Stryker
Play a vital role in the moments that matter most. Build the kits that change lives at one of Australia’s Best Places to Work since 2014!
- Join one of Australia's Best Places to Work!
- Great benefits - extra leave days, career progression and bonus potential!
- Kick start your career in a market leading international company
Listed eight days agoat Mitchell Shire CouncilSeeking a dedicated individual to assist in the planning and delivering facility improvement and other projects with Council's Recreation Team Listed fourteen days agoat Cricket Australia
Manage the touring teams' operations and logistics, as well as the administration for the Australian Women's & Pathway teams.
- Dynamic team environment
- Female High Performance
- Melbourne based
Listed seven days agoat Kieser
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation centre seeking an enthusiastic Exercise Scientist or Exercise Physiologist to join our Kieser Melbourne CBD team.
- Help people with a wide variety of musculoskeletal and health conditions
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team
- Flexibility with hours. Casual shifts available.
Listed twenty two days agoat Employment Office Enrich the lives of ATSI people in the Barkly region by managing an extensive sports & recreation program - Great benefits incl reloc & accom assist!
This is a Full Time joblocation: MelbourneMelbourne$104k-$125k + super, $15k sal sac, 6w leave & moreclassification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: ManagementManagement
Listed eight days agoat YMCA VictoriaThe Frontline Coordinator is passionate about service delivery with the customer experience at the forefront of all customer interactions. Listed eight days agoat Virgin Active
We're a globally recognised brand with over 233 clubs in 8 countries & more than 1 million members. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Bit of a neat freak? Help deliver a sparkling experience
- Build a community in the Melbourne CBD
- Part time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu
Listed fourteen days agoat National Rugby League Limited
The NRL currently has an opportunity for a Game Development Officer in Melbourne to join the Rugby League team.
- Permanent Position
- NRL Vehicle Provided
Listed fifteen days agoat Melbourne Sports InstituteThe Melbourne Sports Institute is seeking an experienced and specialised Head Coach of Football (AFL). Listed eight days agoat YMCA VictoriaTo umpire netball games as part of our Stadium Sports competition in a professional and consistent manner. Listed twenty two hours agoat Anytime Fitness
We are looking for a goal-orientated individual to join our well-established fitness facility to drive sales and build rapport in Melbourne.
- Take the chance to grow and develop in the number one global fitness club chain.
- You will get to work with a social, friendly and close-knit team.
- Commission scheme is negotiable for the motivated candidate.
Listed eight days agoat HealthyPeople
Are you passionate about fitness, self-motivated, have fitness-related sales and management experience but most importantly… are results driven?
- Take the reigns of 12RND Fitness Kew!
- Help deliver professionally designed HIIT workouts.
- Full-time experience in the fitness industry (preferably management) required.
Listed one day agoat RACV
Are you a fitness professional who lives and breathes health and fitness? Do you ooze with charisma and energy? Apply now!
- RACV City Club, located in Melbourne CBD
- Casual Position
- $40.86 per hour (including loading)
Listed twenty four days agoat Social SportWe are looking for outgoing, diligent, enthusiastic, sport-loving individuals to join the Social Sport team! Listed ten days agoat Collective Wellness Group
You have the opportunity to deliver Science based workouts while inspiring members, watching them progress and building a healthier world!
- You will be part of a Trifecta! Science, Coaching and Technology
- We offer constant development with progression opportunities
- Join the Fitness revolution that is sweeping the globe!
Listed six days agoat Defence Force Recruiting
Push yourself beyond your limits, applying your formidable mental and physical strength to special operations.
- The ultimate Army combat role
- Challenging tasks, variety, adventure and travel
- Excellent salary package plus numerous benefits
Listed thirteen days agoat Tennis AustraliaResponsible for leading the development & implementation of infrastructure strategies, projects & plans across the national participation department Listed nine days agoat RBT Gyms
We have multiple part-time and full-time positions available at our established clubs including Hawthorn, Brunswick and other Melbourne locations.
- Immediate start - Part-Time & Full-Time positions available
- Endless growth opportunities and attractive permanent annual salary
- Amazing benefits - Free use of gym for your PT & our RBT Education program
Receive new jobs for this search by email