Sport & Recreation Jobs in Australian Capital Territory ACT
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Snap Fitness Charnwood
Uncapped earning potential, working your own hours!!! Guaranteed 6 to 12 hrs of floor shifts!! Over 800 members for potential personal training!!
- Run Your Own Business On Your Own Hours!
- Guaranteed Paid Hours (Floor Shifts)
- Generous Rent Free Period - Stay Because You're Happy, Not Because You Have To!
This is a featured jobat Canberra Racing ClubThe Canberra Racing Club is looking for an experienced Work Health & Safety Manager. Listed six days agoat ANU SportANU Sport is looking for an experienced Sport Manager with a passion for managing and delivering sports programs. Listed seven hours agoat Cycling ACTCycling ACT seeks a professional and energetic Executive Director to lead the development of road and track cycling in the ACT. Listed twelve days agoat YMCA
As the Centre Manager,you will be responsible for driving business & programs within an agreed operating budget also ensuring compliance is met
- Are you a strategic thinker ?
- Lead a team of approx 30 staff
- 12 month initial contract
Listed seven days agoat Touch Football Australia
Part time role (0.5 FTE) assisting competitions coordinator with management of ACT Touch Football competitions. Applications close COB 1/5/2019.
- Coordination of the day-to-day operations of TFACT senior competitions
- Ensure players, members and volunteers are engaged and informed
Listed eight hours agoat HealthyPeople
Fantastic career opportunity! Ongoing training, generous and frequent social/team events + on-site workout space powered by Les Mills Virtual content.
- Salary package and benefits, above industry standards.
- Great team culture - Generous and frequent social/team events.
- On-site workout space powered by Les Mills Virtual content.
Listed sixteen days agoat Provolution HealthProvide extraordinary care and transformational education, helping clients enhance and improve their health and quality of life! Listed sixteen days agoat SpotlessSeveral new opportunities for casual Gym Attendants to join the Spotless team in Canberra! Listed six days agoat YMCAJoin the Health & Fitness team at Lakeside Leisure Centre to conduct group fitness classes & motivate our members to achieve their health aspirations! Listed nine days agoat YMCA
Ensure plant room operations, water testing & chemistry,& OH&S policy/procedure are adhered to. Be a visible presence both on pool deck & other areas.
- 1 Full time and 2 casual positions available
- Be a visible presence both on pool deck and within other areas of facility
- Flexible working hours that gives you a work / life balance
Listed nine days agoat Flames FitnessAre you a friendly outgoing person with a passion for helping others to achieve their health and fitness goals, and good sales skills? casual position Listed fourteen days agoat Defence Force Recruiting Eastern Region
Add an exciting and rewarding new dimension to your life, becoming an integral member of a highly skilled combat team.
- Fitness orientated position with world class reputation and training
- Earn tax-free pay in a community service role with a difference
- Experience a part time role whilst maintaining your full time role
Listed sixteen days agoat YMCABe the face of the gym, assisting any patrons as you walk around and also ensuring they are training with safely in mind Listed twenty one days agoat Collective Wellness Group
We are seeking enthusiastic and skilled Group Fitness Instructors to join our driven and hardworking team.
- Results-based pay structure - As your class numbers grow, you will be rewarded
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Complimentary training in our studio
Listed nine days agoat YMCA
This is a Casual/Vacation joblocation: ACTACTFree Gym Membershipclassification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: OtherOther
Pool Lifeguards supervise the pool environment and ensure the highest standard of public supervision and safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passionate about public safety
- Looking for a fun and rewarding job
Listed twenty six days agoat HealthyPeople
This role will be suitable for a self-motivated trainer who loves to inspire others to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Work for the fastest growing fitness network in the world!
- Deliver high quality, results-focused F45 group fitness classes
- Work closely with the managing director to grow this successful business.
Listed six days agoat Canberra Racing ClubThe Canberra Racing Club is looking for an experienced Work Health & Safety Manager. Listed sixteen days agoat Royal Life Saving Society ACTThis role offers flexible hours, development opportunities, free training, performance incentives, a great team, and above award pay rates Listed twenty nine days agoat Jump Swim Schools Australia Pty LtdWe are looking for a savvy individual who has a friendly disposition and a sharp business mind to manage a busy Swim School! Listed nine days agoat HealthyPeople
Deliver high quality, results-focused group fitness classes. Help motivate clients throughout our transformation challenges.
- We love what we do and we are damn good at it!
- Join our team on a Part time/casual basis. The role has the scope to grow.
- If you can you inspire and motivate people, WE NEED YOU.
Listed seven days agoat HealthyPeople
You will lead, coach, motivate, inspire and have full accountability for your team and group trainers.
- Work with a fast-growing international company and brand!
- Full-Time Position available
- Opportunity for advancement into a more senior role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers