Sport & Recreation Jobs in Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Anytime Fitness Millar Group
We are on the look out for our next Membership & Customer Service assistant to join our team! Are you the next superstar we are looking for?
- Fun working atmosphere
- Amazing team culture
- Help people achieve their fitness goals
This is a featured jobat Prism Performance and Education
This full-time PT role requires the candidate to be self motivated, teachable and show initiative with a positive attitude!
- Job Security With A Base Salary And No Up Front Gym Costs!
- Education & Personal Development From Coaches With Over 30 Years Experience!
- Earning Potential Over 6 Figures $100,000+!
Listed nineteen hours agoat HealthyPeople
This is an exciting casual/part-time role, 20-35 hours a week, that provides a diversity of experience in the Fitness Industry.
- Exciting casual/part-time role that provides a diversity of experience.
- Lots of fun events, conferences and socials!
- Career progression options for the right person.
Listed twelve days agoat MiClub ServicesRole suited to someone with a passion for customer service who has experience working with membership and golf management systems in the golf industry Listed seventeen days agoat F45 Training Seven Hills
If you're relentless in your pursuit of betterment and expect the same of everyone around you, look no further, just read on...
- GENEROUS SALARY + INCENTIVES
- FREE F45 MEMBERSHIP
- JOIN A HIGH PERFORMING TEAM CULTURE
Listed sixteen days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Seven Hills is looking for a casual female membership consultant. Must have experience in membership sales Listed two days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Fitness Castle Hill are looking for an ambitious, passionate and driven Personal Trainer & Fitness Coach to join our team! Listed seven days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood North Rocks is looking for experienced & mature Female Personal Trainers to join our team. Listed twenty nine days agoat Fit Camp Transformation Centre-Transforming the health/fitness of our clients is our forte! -Be mentored by experienced fitness professionals -'Work' in a fun, dynamic environment Listed twenty six days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Seven Hills is looking for a female Fitness/Food Coach to join our team. Must be able to work mornings and evenings Listed nine days agoat HealthyPeople
Do you have what it takes to be a Crunch Superstar??? We are looking for a Membership Officer to join our awesome team!
- Crunch is all about having fun! Come join our energetic and growing company!
- Enjoy a flexible role that will still give you career progression.
- Casual position, 10-20 hours per week.
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserThe successful applicant will have at least two years experience in outdoor education with at least certificate IV in the field. Listed ten days agoat City of ParramattaCity of Parramatta is seeking a professional, highly enthusiastic and motivated temporary full time Healthy Lifestyles Worker. Listed nine days agoat HealthyPeople
Promote Crunch Fitness and the benefits of fitness. Help distribute promotional materials to the public and be a brand ambassador.
- Take your passion for health and fitness to the streets!
- Casual role, 10-25 hours per week.
- Prior experience a plus!
Listed twenty days agoat YMCAJoin the team at YMCA Epping and assist with developing and growing the centres' sports competitions and participation. Listed three days agoat HealthyPeople
UFC GYM fuses together mixed martial arts with state-of-the-art equipment and traditional fitness.
- UFC GYM creates something for all ages, fitness levels and interests.
- Our 'Train Different' techniques create immediate & lasting results for clients.
- We're looking for happy, vibrant people who can guide members to be champions!
Listed six days agoat Blacktown City CouncilAn hourly rate applies at $25.0447 (Grade 3, Level 1) plus 25% casual loading and penalty rates apply for weekend shifts. Listed twelve hours agoat YMCA
Using your extensive coaching experience you will be responsible for ensuring that the Centre's Gymnastics program is fun, progressive and engaging!
- Work with a close knit and supportive bunch of energetic team mates
- Lead the gymnastics function at Epping & St Ives
- Be part of the largest Gymnastics Program in NSW
Listed twenty one days agoat HealthyPeople
We are looking for a Membership Supervisor to lead our team to success!
- Join a passionate team that HAS FUN EVERYDAY!!!
- We offer Development Pathways that help you find your Greatness!
- Enjoy awesome partner offers with epic discounts just for our team.
Listed thirteen days agoat MP Living
We are offering you the chance to start your career as a PT with the best mentoring and support, so you can live life on your terms!
- Uncapped pay - The more you work, the more and higher your pay is!
- Use of MP Living's IP & programs, making your job as a PT easy and stress free!
- Weekly one to one mentoring and support to help you become the best PT you can!
Listed ten days agoat F45 EppingJoin our team to be part of the global fitness phenomenon. Put your fitness knowledge and passion in practice and get paid for what you love to do! Listed more than thirty days agoat TempusWe are looking for the best instructors in Sydney to launch a new small-group training concept: ULTIMATE Training.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers