Sport & Recreation Jobs in South Melbourne VIC 3205
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat F45 Training Kew
F45 Training Kew are on the lookout for the BEST fitness professionals in the industry to join our team.
- Amazing studio community, great team spirit and a fun training atmosphere
- State-of-the-Art group training facility
- Opportunity for future growth
This is a featured jobat Anytime Fitness
Our global fitness company is looking for a Personal Trainer to work within our dynamic close-knit team in the Melbourne CBD.
- Secure Part-time position in the fitness industry.
- Free gym membership and social team activities.
- Career Development - Start taking your career to the next level!
Listed seventeen hours agoat State Sport Centres TrustExperienced Duty Managers - lead our Venue Response team and help oversee daily operations of our prestigious Albert Park facility. Listed four days agoat Melbourne Grammar School
Looking to put your sports experience to good use? Interested in assisting students achieve their best sporting results?
- Large variety of sports available, assisting students in Years 7-12
- Collaborate with a wide range of peers and other sporting professionals
- Use your previous sporting experience to assist teams on training and game days
Listed eight days agoat SRiThe Deakin Melbourne Boomers are a leading force in the Australian sporting landscape, pursuing excellence & dedicated promotion of women’s sport. Listed seventeen hours agoat St Kilda Saints Football Club Ltd
Assist in guiding & enhancing the personal development of St Kilda players in career development outside of football & transition in & out of the game
- Careers at St Kilda Football Club represent a unique opportunity
- We value Creativity, Belonging and Performance
- Part Time (0.8) - Fixed Term Contract
Listed four days agoat State Sport Centres TrustState Netball & Hockey Centre (Parkville)-new opportunity for an experienced venues leader in an exciting period of change! Immediate start available Listed four days agoat State Sport Centres TrustJoin MSAC's Health & Wellness team - Member Liaison roles (gym front desk) available. Casual work, immediate start in an incredible location! Listed ten days agoat Sportspeople RecruitmentWork directly with athletics clubs and schools at the grass roots level, providing vital support to grow participation and membership across the state Listed fifteen days agoat Tennis Australia Join Tennis Australia in a key leadership position & drive a “growth mindset” culture in the development of our future Grand Slam Champions!
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneIdentify & develop Australia's best tennis talent!classification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: ManagementManagement
Listed two days agoat Greyhound Racing VictoriaThis position will work in a team under the supervision of the GRIU Investigations Manager in conducting Inquiries / Investigations. Listed fifteen days agoat Tennis AustraliaDevelop the strategy and tools to drive tennis participation across Australia! Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Snap Fitness are seeking a dynamic, passionate and motivated Club General Manager with a proven track record in the industry to join our team.
- Well established club with a great culture
- Attractive salary + sales & performance incentives & share ownership available
- Largest Privately Owned Fitness Franchise group - huge career growth opportunity
Listed five days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
Shape how this organisation builds a loyal and engaged audience through the delivery of creative marketing campaigns with a customer first approach.
- Highly visible role in a customer centric, commercial organisation
- Develop strategies and campaign plans to improve and grow audience engagement
- Creative marketing role with strong stakeholder engagement
Listed twelve days agoat BoxingFit Port Melbounre
The position will contribute to generating new gym membership. You must have sales experience. The role also includes administrative projects.
- Are you passionate about sales?
- Do you have sales experience?
- Are you a motivated, enthusiastic and result driven person?
Listed eighteen days agoat State Sport Centres TrustExperienced Duty Managers - help oversee daily operations of our prestigious Albert Park facility. Potential for FT hours for the right candidate Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserArea Manager, Anytime Fitness (VIC) Collingwood, Northcote, Preston and Reservoir Listed three days agoat South Pacific Health Club Pty Ltd
This is your chance to coach in the world’s first 3 Zoned Altitude Training Facility
- Melbourne's Number 1 Health Club On The Beach
- A Cutting Edge Facility
- Build a professional career in Australia's growing fitness Industry.
Listed ten days agoat Cricket AustraliaWe are seeking a Head of Venue Business to develop strategic and optimised commercial returns from venue hire agreements, attendance and ticketing. Listed twenty five days agoat AFL
ABOUT US As an organisation, the AFL works tirelessly in all states and at all levels to enhance and grow the game – from grassroots to...
- Play a key role with our AFL Victoria Partnership Accounts
- Fun and exciting working environment
- Based at AFL House Docklands
Listed four days agoat Urban Workout
Urban Workout, a PT Studio in Albert Park, is seeking a qualified PT to work a minimum of 20-25 guaranteed paid hours per week with no rent payable.
- Rent free.
- Energetic, friendly and positive environment with supportive management.
- Develop your knowledge/skills to become a true exercise and health professional.
Listed eighteen days agoat Netball Victoria
Key leadership role, managing a team of dedicated staff, contributing to and driving strategic initiatives to the netball community.
- Newly created opportunity
- Based in head office, West Melbourne
- Your chance to impact the netball community
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers