Sport & Recreation Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Garnduwa
Garnduwa is seeking a highly motivated and passionate Area Manager to oversee staff and project operations throughout the Fitzroy Valley region.
- Work for a well respected Kimberley Aboriginal Corporation
- Enjoy valuable and meaningful work empowering Kimberley communities
- Broad range of challenges and opportunities for professional growth
This is a featured jobat Snap Fitness Charnwood
Uncapped earning potential, working your own hours!!! Guaranteed 6 to 12 hrs of floor shifts!! Over 800 members for potential personal training!!
- Run Your Own Business On Your Own Hours!
- Guaranteed Paid Hours (Floor Shifts)
- Generous Rent Free Period - Stay Because You're Happy, Not Because You Have To!
Listed fifteen minutes agoat Football WestAre you passionate about growing sport in WA Regions? Football West is looking for an experienced Development Officer to be based in Kalgoolie, WA. Listed two days agoat SportyStarsSports Coach - Primary Aged kids - Multiple sports Listed three hours agoat Cycling ACTCycling ACT seeks a professional and energetic Executive Director to lead the development of road and track cycling in the ACT. Listed six days agoat ANU SportANU Sport is looking for an experienced Sport Manager with a passion for managing and delivering sports programs. Listed seven hours agoat TSG
We are looking for an account manager to be primarily responsible for establishing productive and professional relationships with clients
- Utilise your outstanding customer service skills
- Market leader
- Outstanding Benefits including Flexible Working hours, Free Coffee Fridays, etc
Listed twenty two hours agoat Brisbane Grammar School
Brisbane Grammar School is seeking an experienced and highly organised Manager for our Indoor Sports Centre (ISC).
- Diverse and varied role
- Experience in managing a sports centre
- Superior organisational skills
Listed five hours agoat Action Indoor Sports RingwoodAn exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Senior Sports Manager to lead a long-established Sports Stadium to its future success. Listed six days agoat City of CanningJoin the City of Canning and gain new skills in recreation and leisure through on the job training in a traineeship at our Leisureplex Listed twenty two hours agoat TSG
Excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service/gym manager/sales person from the gym/fitness industries wanting to develop a career
- Ensure our clients receive the maximum benefits from the Debitsucces system
- Develop Account Management plans for your key clients
- Demonstrate the benefits of Debitsuccess and the value added service we provide
Listed nine days agoat Wyndham City Council
Join an exciting team to support and manage the sport and recreation facilities and services around Wyndham.
- Bring significant impact on how Sport & Recreation is delivered in Wyndham.
- Permanent role, Werribee-based.
- Salary from $71,343.48 plus super and fortnightly RDO.
Listed twenty two hours agoat Fit n Fast
Full time role with opportunities to commence a career in fitness! Close team and a fun inclusive culture passionate about achieving fitness goals
- Close to public transport and the CBD!
- Full time role with opportunities to progress your career.
- Complementary gym membership and Zen Den to keep you stress free!
Listed six days agoat Golf WAGolfWA are seeking a passionate and dynamic Regional Support Officer -South, to deliver support to our affiliated regional clubs and schools. Listed seven days agoat City of Boroondara
Fantastic sport planner team leader opportunity
- Full time until 27 March 2020
- Come join our Parks and Infrastructure team at our Kew Depot!
- $97,075 - $108,399 plus super, plus RDO
Listed seven days agoat YMCA VictoriaResponsible for the daily operations and strategic management of the Kensington Community Recreation Centre. Listed nine days agoat City of CockburnAre you passionate about sport & recreation and encouraging an active and healthy community? Listed one day agoat Bowls AustraliaResponsible for advancing BA's digital media and communication channels, particularly in relation to covering Participation initiatives and national/ Listed twenty two hours agoat Virgin Active
We're a globally recognised brand with over 233 clubs in 8 countries & more than 1 million members. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Bit of a neat freak? Help deliver a sparkling experience
- Build a community in the Melbourne CBD
- Part time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu
Listed one day agoat The Recruitment AlternativeExciting opportunity using your previous experience working as part of a passionate team Listed eight days agoat Campbelltown City CouncilTemporary full-time (up to 12 months), 35 hours per week. Salary from $1,059.50 per week + 9.5% superannuation
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers