Sport & Recreation Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Miyagi
This is a full-time personal trainer role that requires a 'can-do attitude' and that you're largely self motivated with a strong desire to learn!
- Start Your Career With A Base Salary And Pay No Gym Rent And No Start Up Costs!
- Ongoing World Class Education Through Our Scholarship At The Miyagi University!
- High Achievers Can Earn Over $130K+ With Further Growth Opportunities!
This is a featured jobat Snap Fitness Charnwood
Uncapped earning potential, working your own hours!!! Guaranteed 6 to 12 hrs of floor shifts!! Over 800 members for potential personal training!!
- Run Your Own Business On Your Own Hours!
- Guaranteed Paid Hours (Floor Shifts)
- Generous Rent Free Period - Stay Because You're Happy, Not Because You Have To!
Listed seven hours agoat State Sport Centres TrustExperienced Fitness leader wanted to join MSAC's Health and Wellness team as our H&W Coordinator. Take the next step in your career today! Listed eight hours agoat Williamstown Football ClubThe Club is creating a Media Co-Ordinator role to produce an improved communication platform for delivering information and engaging our key stakehold Listed two days agoat Get Active SportsGet Active Sports needs experienced, motivated and energetic people to coach our junior sports programs on weekend mornings throughout Adelaide. Listed two days agoat City of MonashAn exciting opportunity has become available within the Recreation Services team of Active Monash. The Recreation Project Support and Club Development Listed two days agoat Football WestAre you passionate about growing sport in WA Regions? Football West is looking for an experienced Development Officer to be based in Kalgoolie, WA. Listed four days agoat SportyStarsSports Coach - Primary Aged kids - Multiple sports Listed four hours agoat Virgin Active
Provide heartfelt service and create personalised moments to deliver a 'wow' member experience. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Customer service lover? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in the Melbourne CBD - Bourke Street
- Full-time gig... and we'll kit you out in Lulu
Listed two days agoat Cycling ACTCycling ACT seeks a professional and energetic Executive Director to lead the development of road and track cycling in the ACT. Listed six hours agoat AFL
ABOUT US As an organisation, the AFL works tirelessly in all states and at all levels to enhance and grow the game – from grassroots to...
- Play a key role in supporting the team on major strategic issues and projects
- Come and join an Iconic sporting organisation
- Amazing rewards and benefits
Listed two days agoat TSG
We are looking for an account manager to be primarily responsible for establishing productive and professional relationships with clients
- Utilise your outstanding customer service skills
- Market leader
- Outstanding Benefits including Flexible Working hours, Free Coffee Fridays, etc
Listed eight hours agoat Cycling AustraliaProvide support to the National Senior Track Sprint Coach in planning, enhancing, implementing and monitoring of the sprint program’s daily training. Listed eight days agoat ANU SportANU Sport is looking for an experienced Sport Manager with a passion for managing and delivering sports programs. Listed three days agoat TSG
Excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service/gym manager/sales person from the gym/fitness industries wanting to develop a career
- Ensure our clients receive the maximum benefits from the Debitsucces system
- Develop Account Management plans for your key clients
- Demonstrate the benefits of Debitsuccess and the value added service we provide
Listed three days agoat Brisbane Grammar School
Brisbane Grammar School is seeking an experienced and highly organised Manager for our Indoor Sports Centre (ISC).
- Diverse and varied role
- Experience in managing a sports centre
- Superior organisational skills
Listed eleven days agoat Wyndham City Council
Join an exciting team to support and manage the sport and recreation facilities and services around Wyndham.
- Bring significant impact on how Sport & Recreation is delivered in Wyndham.
- Permanent role, Werribee-based.
- Salary from $71,343.48 plus super and fortnightly RDO.
Listed three days agoat Fit n Fast
Full time role with opportunities to commence a career in fitness! Close team and a fun inclusive culture passionate about achieving fitness goals
- Close to public transport and the CBD!
- Full time role with opportunities to progress your career.
- Complementary gym membership and Zen Den to keep you stress free!
Listed eight days agoat Golf WAGolfWA are seeking a passionate and dynamic Regional Support Officer -South, to deliver support to our affiliated regional clubs and schools. Listed nine days agoat City of Boroondara
Fantastic sport planner team leader opportunity
- Full time until 27 March 2020
- Come join our Parks and Infrastructure team at our Kew Depot!
- $97,075 - $108,399 plus super, plus RDO
Listed nine days agoat YMCA VictoriaResponsible for the daily operations and strategic management of the Kensington Community Recreation Centre.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers