Sport & Recreation Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Lakes Golf Club
The Trainee Manager role is to provide hands-on support across all departments within the club, and will work in two to four departments each week.
- Opportunity to develop a management career in the golf industry
- Fabulous culture
- One of Australia's top golf clubs
This is a featured jobat F45 Blackburn
We are seeking a studio manager to take full ownership of studio performance conducting high energy F45 group training sessions.
- Join the fastest growing Fitness Network in the world!!!
- Join a thriving F45 studio with an amazing community of members
- Help our members achieve their full potential
Listed three days agoat Western Australian Cricket AssociationApply your passion for developing career & wellbeing programs leading personal and professional development with national stakeholder relationships Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserFull time position based in Tea Gardens, NSW Listed one day agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilSupport the development and delivery of sport and recreation initiatives, services and projects across the region. Listed two days agoat SpotlessThe primary role of the HSE Advisor is to provide leadership in the area of OHS and E to both management and staff. Listed four days agoat Western Australian Institute of SportThe Western Australian Institute of Sport (WAIS) has an opportunity for a Project Manager & Business Analyst to join a World Class Sports Institute. Listed three days agoat Queensland Cricket
Excellent opportunity to promote cricket and develop children's skills with our entry level programs.
- Great role for sports lovers
- Autonomous role in the great outdoors
- Suitable for uni students, school-leavers or stay at home parents
Listed two days agoat Town of Victoria ParkThe Town has a dynamic future and we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Sports and Programs Coordinator(maternity leave cover) Listed one day agoat Melbourne & Olympic ParksM&OP have an exciting opportunity for two Venue Specialists who possess excellent communication skills & a can-do attitude to join our team Listed four days agoat City of JoondalupThe City’s Leisure Centres are looking for an experienced Sports Supervisor to join their dynamic and progressive team. Listed four days agoat Hays
Do you enjoy healthy competition? Thrive on beating your last performance? Consider a career in Recruitment with Hays!
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Start your career in Recruitment with the global leaders
- Experience the industry's best training to develop you into a credible expert
Listed two days agoat Gold Coast Football ClubThe Gold Coast SUNS are currently looking for an experienced & energetic Membership Manager with strong leadership skills. Listed two days agoat Connecting Recruiters
Let's get this happening...!!! We will train you!! Driven?! Hungary for money? Looking for a good base? Want to be part of a high performing team?
- If you have membership sales experience, please keep reading !
- Transfer your sales experience in Fitness to a lucrative career in recruitment
- Is it time to step you career up a level?
Listed three days agoat The GEO Group Australia Pty Ltd
The Rehabilitation and Reintegration Department at Junee CC is currently seeking a number of suitable Activities Officers to join their dynamic Team.
- Unique working environment and a supportive team culture
- A well-respected organisation currently experiencing growth
- Certificate III in Fitness or equivalent experience necessary
Listed four days agoat National Rugby League Limited
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Game Development Officer to join the team in Canberra.
- Permanent position
- NRL vehicle and phone provided
Listed five days agoat Hays Do you enjoy healthy competition? Thrive on beating your last performance? Consider a career in Recruitment with Hays!
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACTCommensurate with experienceclassification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: ManagementManagement
Listed two days agoat Xavier College
Applications are sought from persons with experience and skills in boat maintenance and repair for this important role in the College Rowing program
- Relevant qualification in boat maintenance and repairs or mechanics
- Fixed term contract 15 July 2019 - 19 June 2020
- Applications close on Wednesday 12 June at 9:00am
Listed five days agoat @leisure PlannersManagement oversight of current projects. Conduction sport and recreation planning projects. Listed seventeen hours agoat Private Advertiser2019/2020 Seaon, Playing or Non-Playing, Remmuneration negotiable Listed four days agoat Australian Catholic University Limited • Support ACU elite athletes and performers
• Utilise your program development experience
• Full time role, located in North Sydney or Brisbane
This is a Full Time joblocation: BrisbaneBrisbane$85,440 - $92,471 pa + 17% super + loadingclassification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed five days agoat Queenwood School for GirlsThe Sport Coordinator will work an average of 38 hours per week, Monday to Saturday. Additional hours required some Sundays or public holidays.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers