Casual/Vacation Accounting, Science & Technology, Community Services & Development, Client Services Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Central Coast Council
Join our team in providing local seniors with community connection through a range of activities to promote wellbeing and positive ageing.
- Support our local Seniors at Centres based in Gosford, Ettalong and Terrigal
- Be involved in meal planning, administration, coordinating volunteers and more
- Flexible casual positions
Listed three days agoat MatchworksWe are a leading disability and employment services provider looking for an exceptional person to make a difference in our community Listed one day agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThe role will be based at CCHR, supporting the “Supporting Parents at Playgroup” program by facilitating sessions with small groups of parents. Listed twenty hours agoat City of MonashWe are seeking individuals who are passionate about helping people .
Multiple casual positions available! Listed two days agoat YMCA VictoriaAs our star Camp Assistant, you will be part of the program team which involves direct delivery of programming to school and community groups. Listed sixteen hours agoat Roundabout CanberraDynamic role in grass-roots charity that distributes pre-loved baby and kids items to local families in need. Role involves volunteer supervision. Listed two hours agoat Blacktown City CouncilAn hourly rate applies at $24.3658 (Grade 2, Level 1) for this position, plus 25% casual loading penalty rates apply for weekend shifts. Listed twenty hours agoat City of MonashWe are seeking individuals who are passionate about helping people .
Multiple casual positions available! Listed three days agoat Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand•After hours 'On–call' roles •Casual Rates $45-$48 per hour •Great location - Bayside Peninsula Lifestyle •Join a friendly supportive team working Listed four days agoat Allambi Care Limited
Making a Difference in a Young Person's life while Supporting Clients through Out of Home Care in Residential placements.
- Casual and Permanent positions available
- Opportunity for training and career progression
Listed four days agoat ProCare Australia
Looking for casual work? Flexible shifts? Wanting full time hours? Already working & looking for extra shifts? Apply Now
- Wages that reflect the challenges of your shifts
- Ongoing work flexibility or multiple pathways to permanent work
- Never leave a shift feeling like you have no one supporting you
Listed two days agoat Waimea TradingAccounts Receivable Accounts Payable Payroll MYOB administrator Listed two days agoat Alzheimer’s Association of Queensland
This is a casual position suited to applicants seeking work-life balance with a genuine desire to assist clients fulfil their needs and goals.
- Flexible working arrangements for work-life balance
- Work independently & as part of a team
- Traveling role within Toowoomba District
Listed three days agoat Drake International
Company located in Crestmead. Working hours are from Monday till Friday with approximately 25-30 hours/week. ASAP start for the right candidate.
- Above award rate of pay
- Ongoing position
- Flexible days of work
Listed two hours agoat Suncare Community Services Ltd
Several casual positions available | Immediate Start | Training and development provided
- Multiple roles available
- Make a difference to your community
- Suncare shirts/blouses provided
Listed two hours agoat St John's Community Care
Casual Care Staff! Hourly Rate $32.89 p/h + penalties.
- Kick-start your Career!
- Are you looking for a new and exciting career change?!
Listed two days agoat Villa Maria Catholic Homes
Great opportunity to join the VMCH team | Support Aged Care clients in their homes | Bass Coast
- Hourly rate $28.37 - $31.57, including 25% casual loading
- Shifts close to home with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Excellent not-for-profit salary packaging benefits, free uniforms and paid km’s
Listed three days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentA local council is looking for flexible and reliable hospitality workers to work various events. Need to be available for afternoon/night shifts Listed two days agoat Department of Corrective ServicesCasual Correctional Officers – TamworthAn exciting opportunity exists for a casual Correctional Officers to join our growing team at Tamworth...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education