Casual/Vacation Real Estate & Property, Community Services & Development, Surveying, Management, Treasury, Telecommunications Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Geelong VIC 3220,
- Blacktown NSW 2148,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Berwick VIC 3806,
- Thornlie WA 6108
- Ipswich QLD 4305,
- Berrimah NT 0828,
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113,
- Newcastle NSW 2300,
- Bonnyrigg NSW 2177,
- Logan Central QLD 4114,
- Illawong NSW 2234,
- Grafton NSW 2460,
- Doncaster VIC 3108,
- Toowoomba QLD 4350,
- North Richmond NSW 2754
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Access Your Supports
The Housing Officer will work assist in helping NDIS participants look and find housing tenancy.
- Be apart of a growing business!
- Flexible working hours available
Listed three days agoat Marist180
Work across multiple roster options over a 24/7 period including weekends, supports and sleepovers. Must be able to pick up shifts at short notice.
- Excellent Penalty rates apply!!
- Shifts located across Western Sydney and Southwest Sydney areas
- Casual roles covering day, sleep over, weekends, stay-awakes & support shifts
Listed two days agoat Suncare Community Services Ltd
Immediate Start | Make a difference to your community | Casual roles with hours between Monday to Friday: 7am - 7pm
- Salary packaging benefits
- Work close to home - recruiting for Support Workers across all Brisbane suburbs
- Suncare shirts/blouses provided
Listed sixteen hours agoat Mercy Health
Opportunity for Home Care Workers across Berwick, Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Dandenong and Pakenham surrounding areas.
- Attractive hourly rate – ($28.38 which includes 25% casual loading)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Join the growing Home and Community Care sector
Listed nine days agoat Interactive Community Care Pty LtdCasual Youth/Community Support workers required for Western Sydney areas to support children and young people in residential and community settings. Listed one day agoat Autism Association of WA (Inc)
Be inspired every day. Join a community of people who are making a difference to the lives of those with Autism.
- Flexible rosters to fit into your routine
- Regular and secure work with the possiblity of permanent employment
- A chance to build rewarding relationships and contribute to others
Listed two days agoat KarakanWe are seeking a number of purpose driven casual Support Workers whose values align with ours – Respect, Partnership and Hope Listed three days agoat Banyan HouseSupport Worker for Therapeutic Residential Rehabilitation Listed six days agoat TPG Telecom Limited
Start your Telco career here! TPG is a reputable organisation that offers flexible work and quality training. Great entry level role!
- Highly successful top 100 ASX listed company
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Onsite parking and convenient public transport close by
Listed two days agoat Allambi Care Limited
Making a Difference in a Young Person's life while Supporting Clients through Out of Home Care in Residential placements.
- Casual and Permanent positions available
- Opportunity for training and career progression
Listed two days agoat Alliance Community Care - NSWWant to become a Support Star? Alliance Community is a leading provider of community support services to people with disabilities and their families. Listed nine days agoat Interactive Community Care Pty LtdCasual Youth/Community Support workers required in south west Sydney areas to support children and young people in residential and community settings. Listed six days agoat BallyCara
The Support Worker role provides services (including cleaning, social support and personal care) within a home environment for older Australians.
- Join the LASA Queensland Organisation winner
- Payment for kilometres between client jobs.
- The potential to grow and develop skills and qualifications.
Listed three days agoat Lifestyle SolutionsDisability, Individual Support, Illawong location, 10 hour shifts (Mon-Fri), 5 hour shifts (Sat-Sun), Casual roles Listed four days agoat MacKillop Family Services
Part of a dynamic team and join MacKillop providing high quality services and positive outcomes for young people and their families.
- Youth work with well-regarded not-for-profit
- Potential to convert to permanent employment
- Good rem with salary packaging opportunities
Listed four days agoat Peckys
Peckys has vacancies for casual Support Workers for our Day Centre and Drop in Support Program which are in the Blacktown area. Experience necessary.
- Flexibility for our Workers
- Great supportive team environment
Listed six hours agoat Villa Maria Catholic Homes
Great opportunity to join the VMCH team | Support Aged Care clients in their homes | Doncaster, Templestowe, Bulleen, Warrandyte
- Hourly rate $28.37 - $31.57, including 25% casual loading
- Shifts close to home with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Excellent not-for-profit salary packaging benefits, free uniforms and paid km’s
Listed three days agoat PCYC QLD
If you are enthusiastic and have a gusto for increasing youth involvement in programs and events, then we want you!
- Casual role, 25 hours per week
- Work alongside other passionate Youth Workers
- Free PCYC gym membership
Listed two days agoat yourtown
Casual position mostly working evenings up to 12.00 midnight and weekends. Availability for day shifts as required is essential.
- Our team is expanding!
- Diverse, challenging and rewarding role
- Casual relief positions, immediate start
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education