Contract/Temp Accounting, Human Resources & Recruitment, Self Employment, Government & Defence, Construction Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat avante it
Accounts Receivable and Administration Support Officer with flexible work arrangements
- Flexible work arrangements - work from home!
- Immediate start available!
- 6 -9 month contract with view to permanent
This is a featured jobat PI Operations Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic and motivated individual to join at the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
- PART TIME - 2.5 DAYS PER WEEK
- SHORT TERM FIXED CONTRACT TO 30 JUNE 2020 - OPPORTUNITY FOR A FURTHER TERM
- RURAL LOCATION
Listed five days agoat Pattison & Walker
Based in the South Eastern suburbs our client is a well established and rapidly growing organisation, with an immediate need for a Data Entry Officer
- Immediate start, Minimum 6 month contract
- High Volume Data Entry
- South Eastern location
Listed five days agoat MOIRA SHIRE COUNCILAn opportunity to join the Moira team and develop your career with an innovative leader committed to delivering excellent services. Listed two days agoat AccountAbility
Support the Credit team of 10 with full Accounts receivable and banking duties getting great exposure in a leading FMCG environment.
- 5 Minute walk from the Train Station
- $32 - $35 per hour + Super
- Opportunity to work for a market leading global organisation using SAP
Listed five days agoat onpoint 365
Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Customer Advice Officer, initial 8 month contract - Melbourne location
- Contract until June 2020 + up to 24 month possible extension
- Melbourne - Box Hill
- Australian Citizenship essential
Listed three days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity with a local organisation in accounting support
- Initial Temporary Role (Opportunity to become ongoing)
- $25 - $30 per hour
- Albury/Wodonga Areas
Listed five days agoat DFP Recruitment
This is a diverse role available for an administration allrounder - no two days are the same. 6 months initially with the strong chance to extend.
- Baseline essential
- Awesome environment
- Forrest location
Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupMultiple temporary opportunities I Government I $31.31ph + Super I Full time hours Listed two days agoat Adecco
We are looking for a vibrant and customer-focused Admin Officer with excellent computer skills (including Excel) and attention to detail.
- Parramatta Location
- 3-Month Contract
- State Government Client
Listed three days agoat Complete Staff Solutions Pty LtdHR Administration – Part-time • Temp contract to perm – part-time hours – 3 days a week • Not for Profit organisation Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupMultiple temporary opportunities I Government I $31.31ph + Super I Full time hours Listed three days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Support a booming Federal Government organisation as an Administration Officer based in Parramatta, walking distance from public transport.
- Gain exposure in a Federal Government Department; Excellent pay rate of $37 p/h
- Work close to home in central Western Sydney nearby public transport
- 6 month contract, with potential for further extension
Listed two days agoat Australian Agribusiness Group- Part-time/Contract role with flexible working hours - Located close to Flinders Street Station - MYOB experience preferred Listed three days agoat Ignite
Are you compassionate and wanting to make a difference to people’s lives in 2019? Do you have government agency experience? If YES then WE WANT YOU!
- Rewarding and Satisfying Career Opportunity!!
- Dynamic and Compassionate Team Environment!
- Attractive Hourly Rate!!
Listed five days agoat Davidson CorporateAre you available for an immediate start? We have a customer service role (A02, $30.19) in a Government department. Listed six days agoat Osborne RichardsonLocated a short 45 minutes West of Sydney's CBD a council is seeking a Complaint Assessment & Administration Officer until the end of the year. Listed six days agoat Mornington Peninsula Shire Council
Deliver high-volume, effective customer service outcomes to a range of visitors & community members enjoying the Peninsula's recreation facilities.
- Temporary Full Time (Up to 14 months)
- $63,721 (Excl. Super)
- An exciting opportunity to contribute to the Shire’s Camping & Halls operations.
Listed four days agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
Accounts Payable Officer opportunity with this large insurance business in the heart of the CBD. Rewarding environment to work in.
- Expanding and stable company
- Supportive management
- $32 an hour plus super
Listed five days agoat Public Sector People
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced administration officer to join our regional council client for a 6 month contract.
- Position: Administration Officer - Rating and Property
- Location: Strathpine
- Pay Rate: $30.65 Per Hour + Super
Listed two days agoat Ignite
Part time hours, 5 days per fortnight, but likely to have hours increase in November, December.
- Perth CBD
- Immediate start – part time hours
- $33.00 + super per hour
Listed thirteen hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingHigh volume Accounts Payable Officer required, based close to the CBD on a temporary basis. Immediate start is a must!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education