Contract/Temp Hospitality & Tourism, Legal, Supervisors, Quality Assurance & Control Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed thirteen hours agoat Norths Group
Keen to work in a professional and fun environment? Apply now!
- Fun and friendly environment
- Fantastic Training and Development
- Competitive rates of pay
Listed nine days agoat Complete Staff Solutions Pty LtdGreat opportunity for exceptional customer service people! Casual ongoing temporary opportunity. Nelsons Bay location. Must be available weekends. Listed two days agoat Orebody Mining ServicesKitchen hand / Cleaner required for operation in the Northern Goldfields region. 1 months work. 2/1 roster. Immediate start. Listed eight days agoat Pitcher Partners
Are you passionate about food and customer service? Advance your hospitality career within a corporate environment in our Event Services team!
- Beautifully appointed office conveniently located next to Southern Cross station
- Flexible working to support your lifestyle with great staff benefits
- Join a passionate team and work across a diverse range of functions and events
Listed twenty one hours agoat Travel Trade Recruitment ltd
Support the Reservations team within a well-known travel wholesaler and put your exceptional admin skills to use in this 12month contract role.
- Work within a small team completing tour bookings
- Travel and high Administration focus
- Industry high salary of $55k - $57k (DOE)
Listed eight days agoat C&M Travel Recruitment
Events Travel Consultant Temp. Sydney CBD. 2 week contract. Data entry using Eventsair. Assist with preparation for upcoming event.
- Short term contract for 2 weeks
- Hourly rate, get paid weekly
- CBD location, close to public transport
Listed nineteen hours agoat Programmed Professionals
Programmed is now hiring Betting Operators for the 2019 Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival. Must be available all 4 days of the Carnival.
- Be apart of a Major Melbourne Event
- Paid Training Provided
- Utilise your exceptional customer service skills
Listed eighteen hours agoat NRMA Parks and ResortsThe park management team will be responsible for undertaking all day-to-day operations of the holiday park in accordance with a management agreement. Listed two days agoat Hays Facilities Management
Experienced Food and Beverage Attendants Required
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Casual Position
- Cairns Based
Listed two days agoat My JoblistNo industry experience? No worries! Use your retail and Hospitality skills in face to face sales. Full industry training provided. Listed nine days agoat Zenith Hospitality
Zenith Hospitality are proud to work with the new Sunshine Coast Convention Centre. Come and join us for ongoing casual work!
- Great $$
Listed nineteen hours agoat Orange City CouncilOrange City Council are looking for an enthusiastic, results focused and professional Events Officer to manage a number of Council’s key events Listed five days agoat Ardor Recruitment
Hospitality Staff - Passionate about providing exceptional customer service? This is an opportunity you will thrive in!
- Flexibility - enjoy a great work/life balance
- Supportive and encouraging culture
- Immediate starts available
Listed seven days agoat Hays Facilities Management
FIFO & BIBO opportunities for General Utility staff located on remote camp sites in South Australia.
- Swings available on a casual roster
- All sites in South Australia
- Remote site experience preferred
Listed eight days agoat Alfred HealthSearching for Food Service Assistant's to join the team at Sandringham hospital (Afternoon and Weekend hours included). Listed five days agoat Norths Group
If you are an enthusiastic, friendly and warm individual that is keen to make a difference read on!
- Great opportunity within a dynamic evolving hospitality group
- Career progression with a fun and friendly environment
- Competitive rates of pay
Listed three days agoat My JoblistOutgoing and fun Customer Service & Sales Assistants looking to make their GOALS happen - Full Training Available!!! Listed eight days agoat Whisper On the Water Pty Ltd
Serves as the guest service liaison, our resort is looking for the experienced and professional guest service agent to join the team
- Awarding-winning resort in the region
- Fantastic career opportunity for Hospitality Professional
- 1 year fixed-term contract, with a view to extending based on requirements.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education