Contract/Temp Administration & Office Support, Legal, Painters & Sign Writers, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work, Clinical/Medical Research Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two hours agoat Spinifex Recruiting
An educated computer trained individual who has exceptional attention to detail in data entry for a 4 month contract.
- $26.05 - $30.31 Per Hour + Super
- Initially 4 Month Contract | Potentially On-going
- Based in the Sydney City CBD
Listed twenty one hours agoat SB Recruitment Pty LtdNSW gov. client seeking an experienced Administration Officer to support their clerical and finance tasks! 3-month contract! Wollongong location! Listed six days agoat Medibank
Safely and efficiently provide Counselling through calls and web-chats to help vulnerable members of our community.
- Work from home anywhere in Australia
- 24x7 service (min 15 hrs)
- Virtual training provided
Listed twenty three hours agoat BCE
Office Administration and support. PA to Managing Director
- Office administration to assist with running a vibrant manufacturing company
- Small team located in Altona close to the city
- Flexible hours 25-30 Hours per week. Ideal for a Mum with school age kids
Listed twenty one hours agoat SB Recruitment Pty LtdNSW gov client seeking an experienced Admin Project Officer to support their team! ASAP start for a 4-week contract! Sydney CBD! Listed twenty hours agoat CharterhouseAre you looking for that next step in your career- immediate start for the right candidate Listed twenty hours agoat Adecco
We are recruiting for the State Government who require someone organised, flexible and have proven experience providing high-level admin support.
- $33.63/Hour + Super
- Camden Location
- 38-Hour Week
Listed twenty two hours agoat CharterhouseGreat opportunity for a Government Contract role Listed two days agoat Sydney TrainsWork with enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated team and be part of driving key decision making, assurance and compliance activities for NSW rail! Listed eight days agoat Adecco
Are you looking for a temporary opportunity close to home? Do you enjoy interacting with customers? If so please read on!
- *Interview ASAP
- *Bayswater Location-free parking
- *6 month temp role may extend
Listed twenty three hours agoat CharterhouseGreat opportunity for a Government Contract role Listed eleven minutes agoat Live Better Services Limited
Play a key administrative role, supporting our Coordinators and Case Managers to deliver high levels of services to our customers.
- Fixed term full time role (until 30 June 2021) based in our Orange office
- Office based role supporting compliance, admin & customer service
- Join our for-purpose organisation be part of making an impact in your community
Listed four hours agoat Triumph Leisure SolutionsOur busy event management agency needs an organisational superstar to support our small team 2-3 days per week. Based in gorgeous Wahroonga village. Listed one day agoat Premium Interior DesignPremium Interior Design needs an outstanding Administration Assistant to join our rapidly expanding business. Listed twenty one hours agoat ManpowerOur Client is currently looking for an enthusiastic Admin Officer to join their team and help them in the upcoming busy period. Listed two days agoat Transport for NSW
We are on the hunt for an Executive Support Officer superstar with strong organisational and administration skills. Apply within...
- Diverse and inclusive team, committed to putting people at the heart.
- Progressive organisation that supports flexible working.
- Develop your career within a high-performing team environment.
Listed twenty one hours agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Seeking a part time Senior Legal Assistant for six months 3 days per week.
- Ringwood Location | work close to home
- Part time | 3days per week
- Senior Legal Assistant position | great benefits
Listed nineteen hours agoat Hallis
Upcoming opportunities for experienced administration, data entry and customer service officers across the public sector to start immediately.
- High volume environment
- Strong keyboarding skills with data entry speeds of at least 8,000ksph
- Must be available to start immediately, working nights and weekends
Listed one day agoat FutureYouBoutique accounting firm based in South Melbourne are seeking a professional part-time Personal Assistant to work three days a week. Listed seven days agoat Latrobe City CouncilIntake and Referral Administration Officer
Fixed Term Full Time – until June 30 2020
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education