Contract/Temp Design & Architecture, Sport & Recreation, Community Services & Development Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We're safety professionals, not graphic artists! We know what we want but need you to help us get there!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Own the role!
- Wide variety of projects
This is a featured jobat House of Cannon Pty Limited
Freelance Junior Design Coordinator 2-3 hours per week.
- Paddington Location
- High End Fashion Label
- Fast paced & Collaborative environment
Listed five days agoat CharterhouseWe are seeking a number of passionate customer service professionals for a number of positions within a large NSW Government department. Listed five days agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandAdministration Officer with experience working in Mental Health or similar to join a dynamic team and growing service area Listed six days agoat Five Good FriendsWe are looking for that special person with a genuine desire to make a difference and previous experience in caring for people. Listed four days agoat HousingFirstCoordinate an effective and customer focused response to maintenance, building, facility and amenity issues Listed three days agoat Carpentaria
Build capacity by supporting NDIS participants to implement all supports in their plan, including informal, mainstream, community and funded supports.
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Salary Sacrifice
- Employee Assistant Program
Listed three days agoat Evolve Housing Limited
Provide comprehensive intake and assessment in collaboration with clients while maintaining excellent client support.
- 35 hour week. Fixed term contract until 30 June 2020
- Parramatta CBD – close to Parramatta transport hub
- Enjoy a varied role working with a great team!
Listed three days agoat Sugarman AustraliaSocial Workers needed. Contracts available across family violence, child protection, mental health and homelessness. Excellent rates+ casual loading. Listed three days agoat City of CanningJoin the City of Canning and gain new skills in recreation and leisure through on the job training in a traineeship at our Leisureplex Listed five days agoat Southcare Inc
12 month contract To prepare, schedule, and monitor customer and support worker scheduled services in conjunction with the home care coordinators.
- Experience working with an innovative, award winning organisation
- Make a positive contribution in our community
- Great salary packing opportunities
Listed four days agoat The Salvation Army Employment PlusJoin our high performing Youth Services team and support young people in changing their lives through employment and further education. Listed four days agoat SSI
The Case worker provides casework support to children, young people, foster carers and their birth families.
- 12 month full time contract based in Newcastle
- Fortnightly Accrued Day Off (ADO) & salary packaging options!
- Multicultural Child and Family Support Program
Listed four days agoat St Bartholomew’s HouseSt Barts Partnership Project team has a newly created position that seeks to achieve long term housing outcomes for clients. Listed three days agoat Carers NSW
Carers NSW is seeking a Research & Development Officer to conduct & report on a range of research and evaluation activities relating to Carers in NSW
- Peak not for Profit for Carers in NSW
- Full time, 38 hours per week – contract to June 2020
- North Sydney location close to transport
Listed four days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWRole will provide case management support in cooperation with individual clients presenting with a complexity of needs / issues that are homeless. Listed three days agoat Bowls AustraliaResponsible for running Bowls Australia events and competitions and building strong relationships with various bowls stakeholders. Listed three days agoat Calvary Community Care
Based in our Mount Waverley Head Office, we have a 6 month fixed term full time position available for an experienced Quality Officer
- Newly created role in our growing Quality team!
- Work for one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- Generous Salary Packaging - $15,900 per annum tax free!
Listed five days agoat TwoScots Recruitment
Immediate need for a rostering administrator with Carelink. Feel like you are truly making a difference.
- Immediate Start
- Potential for Perm for the right candidate
- Inner East Location
Listed six days agoat CENTRECARECannington location | One week additional leave | Make a difference in peoples lives | Assist clients to transition into long term housing | Listed nine hours agoat Recruitmore VICLove sports & great with people? Exciting face to face sales opportunities with a leading direct sales company right here... Listed six days agoat Carers NSW
Bring your dynamic presentation skills to the Carers NSW team, who are developing and delivering information to carers in NSW
- Leading not for profit organisation
- Flexibility available - 30-38 hours/week (4 or 5 days), contract to June 2020
- North Sydney location close to public transport
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers