Contract/Temp Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Self Employment Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Harrison McMillan
Back filling opportunity in an exciting marketing position whilst the permanent role is being recruited.
- ASAP start covering staff leave
- 4-week full -time contract with possible extension
- Position based inner-city Sydney
Listed twenty hours agoat Mars Recruitment
This US based software company are seeking a capable marketing and events coordinator with the initiative and drive to go that extra mile.
- Massive tech start-up entering the ANZ market
- 5 month contract + ext | Start the 1st August
- Work 2 days in the CBD, 3 days from home
Listed five days agoat Beyond Blue
We are looking for two Fundraising Coordinators, who have a great team attitude, and can assist in fundraising events & volunteer coordination!
- Two newly created roles available!
- Fantastic team environment!
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading mental health organisation
Listed three hours agoat Frontline Human Resources QLD
To help co-ordinate the provision of community events which meet the recreational and cultural needs of the Council's residents.
- Immediate Start
- Three Month Role
- Local Council
Listed one day agoat Mondelez International
A chance to work with great brands and be part of a high performing Corporate and Government Affairs team based in South Melbourne!
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Full Time – Fixed Term contract for 12 months
- Great exposure within a market leading FMCG
Listed one day agoat ACRWORLD
Community Engagement Officer required to play a key part in delivering and assisting communications and engagement for a major transport project.
- 6 month contract
- $45 - $50 per hour (excluding super)
- Large Government Transport Client
Listed twenty two hours agoat Beaumont PeopleNFP organisation/ Melbourne's CBD/ 4 month contract with an immediate start/ $65, 000 + super, FT. Listed four hours agoat Maxima TempskillSeeking an experienced Marketing & Events Officer commencing on the 1st July 2019 with Logan City Council. Listed two days agoat Clear Search
Immerse yourself in an exciting contract role within a market-leading, Global Australian Brand!
- Iconic and well trusted Australian brand with popular products
- Engaging Culture with Strong Brand Love within the Category
- Contract role with immediate start!
Listed nineteen hours agoat Hays Marketing
Part time contract job opportunity within a Western Suburbs local government organisation
- Local Government Organisation
- Western Suburbs of Melbourne
- Part Time Temporary Contract | Immediate Start
Listed five days agoat Hays Marketing
6 month non-ongoing contract assisting in managing academic events 2-3 days per week. City location.
- Immediate start
- Qualifications desirable
- Fast paced environment
Listed two hours agoat Hallis
Logan Location | 3 Month Contract | $39.24p/h + Super
- Logan Location
- 3 Month Engagement
- 1st July Commencement
Listed six days agoat Quay AppointmentsConcord. Must have graphic design & print experience, with marketing & events exp Listed eight minutes agoat Sense RecruitmentGreat opportunity to take on a part time role in a global law firm Listed two days agoat FPA AustraliaCommunications Officer, maternity cover contract. 12 August 2019 - 4 March 2020 Listed eighteen hours agoat Salt & SheinMedia Relations, ASAP Start, Contract Role Listed four hours agoat Michael Page MarketingA new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join a fun and fast-paced team. Listed forty one minutes agoat FINSIAWe are looking for a National Events Administrator on a full time 3 to 6 month contract to join a face paced events team. Listed one day agoat Bank of QueenslandOn a contract until January 2020, you will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition through compelling and engaging content. Listed six days agoat Randstad - Sales, Marketing & Communications
Provide effective communications and engagement advice and support to deliver projects and events.
- Short term (1 month) / Part time (3 days per week) role
- Eastern Suburbs
- July 1 start
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education