Contract/Temp CEO & General Management, Trades & Services, Community Services & Development, Materials Handling Engineering, Photography Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat PresCare
Project manage the commissioning of a 5-star Aged Care Community for 96 people, delivering a fully functioning, compliant service, on time & in budget
- 4-month contract, part time, Immediate start
- Commission a 5-star Aged Care Community opening May 2020
- Exciting project within a progressive 'For Purpose' company
Listed three days agoat Cormack Consulting
Noongar Land Enterprise Group (inc 2017) seeks to appoint our first CEO to lead and operationalise our growth in partnership with our Board.
- First CEO in this space
- Noongar Land Enterprise innovation and operation
- A Western Australian growth story
Listed five days agoat Victorian Power SaversLooking for A grade electricians to work throughout Victoria. Potential to make $1k per day, with ongoing work. Listed four days agoat Department of Environment and Science
As an experienced leader you will provide strategic leadership of the departments corporate services
- Contract up to five years - Flexible Full-time
- Superannuable salary: $189,585 - $203,594 per annum
- Total rem: $243,300 - $259,283 p.a. (Incl super, leave loading & vehicle allow)
Listed three days agoat Local Government NSW
You must be a visionary with drive and the skills to bring others along the journey.
- Fantastic and idyllic community
- 5-year contract
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed four days agoat Australian Unity
Project Manager of Commissioning for our Aged care facilities. Initial 6 month contract role, there are 3 multi story facilities nationally.
- We are celebrating our 180 years birthday!
- Seeking a truly exceptional PM with deep commissioning experience
- A Collaborative and customer focussed person is a must
Listed three days agoat Royal Flying Doctor Service QLD
A 12 month opportunity exits to help us meet our goals and for you to have a great career opportunity.
- Leadership Role
- Maternity Leave
- Make a difference
Listed five days agoat Palladium
Key leadership opportunity for a strategic development professional. Contribute to the thinking, direction and implementation of high profile project.
- Key Leadership opportunity
- High profile Government funded program with significant social impact
- Brisbane CBD with domestic and international travel opportunities
Listed ten days agoat City of BelmontAre you an inspiring leader with the drive and experience necessary to take a leading role in delivering the City’s vision for its natural assets? Listed twelve days agoat rhi
rhi is searching for trade qualified electricians or mechanics with an electrical discipline.
- Be part of the Renewables sector that is re-shaping energy supply globally!
- You will be provided with an attractive hourly rate
- Rural candidates ideal however will accommodate for FIFO or DIDO
Listed ten days agoat Westhaven Limited
Looking for an General Manager - Adult Disability to join the Westhaven team, helping members of our community with disability "Live how you choose"
- Well-established company.
- Take pride in working for a highly-regarded and award-winning business.
- Attractive Salary with Salary Sacrifice available.
Listed thirteen days agoat Australian Unity
Sydney CBD based, 12 month sabbatical cover role. Shape and build future state of operating model, key partnering role, excellent team culture.
- 12 month sabbatical cover role.
- Bring your knowledge, passion and insights for improving standards and awareness
- Make your mark!
Listed five days agoat Ready IndustriesLooking for subcontractors who are fit, reliable, can work unsupervised and seeking ongoing work installing internal hoarding! Listed eighteen days agoat Verve Portraits
Experienced freelance Studio Portraiture Photographer, skilled in capturing & selling emotive photography.
- Generous Income
- Flexible hours to suit your business & lifestyle
- Creative Environment
Listed ten days agoat Department of Human Services
DHS seeks to appoint a highly experience leader with capacity to lead and manage the operations required to manage the DHS Infrastructure
- Be part of a dynamic executive team within a diverse Government Agency
- Key unique leadership role
- Opportunity to add value across the Department and South Australia
Listed fourteen days agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilDevelopment, enhancement, quality & growth within planning & policy across social, cultural, sport and recreation & community infrastructure.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education