Full Time Community Services & Development, Medical Specialists Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Dandenong VIC 3175,
- Logan Central QLD 4114,
- Geebung QLD 4034,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Footscray VIC 3011
- Sandgate QLD 4017,
- Ipswich QLD 4305,
- Bayswater VIC 3153,
- North Parramatta NSW 2151,
- East Perth WA 6004,
- Southbank VIC 3006,
- Cannington WA 6107,
- Burwood East VIC 3151,
- Ryde NSW 2112,
- Cheltenham VIC 3192,
- Seven Hills NSW 2147,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Spring Hill QLD 4000
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat OzChild
Foster care with a difference. We’re searching for people with a passion for improving the lives of children and young people.
- Make a difference in the life of a vulnerable child as a foster carer
- Care for a child aged 7-11 in your own home for 9 -12 months
- Tax free reimbursement of $75,000 per annum with around the clock support
Listed twenty two hours agoat ATSICHS Brisbane
Do you have a passion for working with our community? We’re looking for a Community Liaison Officer to join ATSICHS Brisbane.
- Fast paced work environment with a friendly and supportive team!
- Not for profit, community controlled organisation
- Access to private use of a company vehicle
Listed two days agoat ADA AustraliaADA Australia is seeking applications for a full-time Intake Advocate based in our Head Office in Geebung. Listed two days agoat City of SydneyYou will promote fair and equitable parking within the City through patrolling of the roads, parks and other areas where our community gathers. Listed three days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed two days agoat annecto Inc.We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our Head Office Admin team as Receptionist and Administration Assistant. Listed two days agoat Brisbane Youth Service
The House Manager ensures the smooth operation of a 24/7 housing service for young people aged 15 – 19 years.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people
- BYS promotes work-life balance and provides a supportive team environment
- Salary packaging arrangements available
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserUnderstanding the needs of the Community and responding with compassion and heart to ensure the clients independence is maintained safely. Listed three days agoat SACS Consulting
Seeking a people leader to lead operational and customer service excellence in a NFP transforming the lives of children and young people with Autism
- Newly Created Key Leadership Role
- Autism Services
- Base Salary $110,000 + Super + NFP Salary Packaging + Allowances
Listed three days agoat Astrum
The Community Housing Officer position is one like no other. You will work with Co-ops across NSW to develop strong and lasting relationships
- Work for a leading not for profit orginsation
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of people
- Central CBD location
Listed two days agoat Northcott
Seeking to recruit an engaging personable Customer Liaison Consultant. Having a passion for the disability sector is a must in this role!
- North Parramatta Location - Close to CBD and Public Transport
- Permanent Full Time role in a supportive team
- Join a team that radiates Northcott's values & job satisfaction
Listed five days agoat Outcare
Outcare is looking for motivated Case Workers, who will play a key-role in supporting all clients within their new exciting Housing program (THRIVE).
- Not-for- Profit Salary Packaging benefits (which reduces your taxable income)
- Working with a great team of like-minded people
- Fantastic Perth Metro location
Listed one day agoat News Corp Australia
Rare opportunity to join the Good Friday Appeal; an important part of the Victorian calendar with thousands of volunteers coming together
- Be a part of Victoria’s largest community based charity
- Collaborate with a small and passionate team with a great working culture!
- Southbank location
Listed five days agoat CENTRECARE
A true justice position where you will provide a parenting service, using a holistic approach, to support offenders transitioning into the community.
- Adult Justice Service - ReSet
- Full permant role - Cannington based
- 5 days extra leave per year
Listed one day agoat The Salvation ArmyJoin our successful team and contribute to your community by empowering people to find great jobs. Listed two days agoat New Horizons
We have an exciting full time max term support worker opportunity ending mid May 2020 available in our Sydney region.
- Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services
- Supportive corporate culture and working environment
- Salary packaging of up to $15900+ in tax free pay per FBT year
Listed one day agoat Launch HousingGreat Cheltenham location, close to public transportation, shops and cafes Permanent, Full-time 84,540 per annum + Super Additional Wellbeing Leave Listed one day agoat Flourish AustraliaRewarding opportunities to join a growing NFP as a Support Coordinator in Seven Hills! Closed-term full-time and part-time positions available! Listed one day agoat Pinnacle Rehab Pty Ltd
We have an exciting role for a Career Coach to join our company. You will coach, develop and support individuals to find sustainable work.
- Role with flexible working hours
- Friendly, supportive and respectful team culture
- Permanent position for someone with a strong sense of initiative
Listed twenty one hours agoat Brisbane Housing Company
Opportunity for a high performing Housing Manager to join a great team in the not-for-profit industry – use your experience to "make a difference"!
- Highly rated workplace culture, flexible work options & great conditions
- Competitive remuneration & professional development opportunities
- Diverse team in fast-paced environment, sense of humour & camaraderie welcomed
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education