Full Time CEO & General Management, Sport & Recreation, Student Services Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Victoria University
HEW 9 $109,136-$113,520 per annum plus 17% employer superannuation contribution. This is a full time continuing position.
- Join our Student Life and Wellbeing team
- Make a positive impact on the lives of our students
- Located at the Footscray Park campus
Listed four days agoat National Rugby League Limited
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Game Development Officer to join the team in the Perth.
- Permanent Position
- NRL Vehicle & Phone Provided
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserGeneral Manager Listed five days agoat Result Based Training
RBT have multiple part-time and full-time positions available at clubs including Hawthorn, Collingwood and others.
- Represent a premier transformation brand and help people transform their life
- Attractive permanent annual salary + commissions
- Amazing benefits - RBT Education program & Endless growth opportunities
Listed three days agoat Online Education Services
Bring your passion for customer service to a highly rewarding role where you will be providing support to online students across a variety of areas.
- Varied service role providing support to online students
- Modern and supportive work culture
- AON Employer named Best of Best Employer 2017
Listed six hours agoat Private AdvertiserApplicants are expected to have significant wine industry knowledge and relevant management experience. Listed two days agoat Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Pty Ltd
To administer and coordinate all projects and activities of the Merchandise and Membership Departments.
- Get a chance to work in a high-performing professional sports organisation
- Contribute to the growth of the Club’s membership and merchandise programs
- Develop your consumer business skills
Listed four days agoat Langports English Language College
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Student Services Manager to manage the Student Services department in our Sydney school.
- Sydney, Darling Harbour Location
- November 2019 start
Listed two days agoat Construct Consulting Group
Operations Manager | Large Electrical / Mechanical Business | Sydney Based
- Great Opportunity
- Sydney based
- Operations Focus
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
A dynamic fast growing business looking for an experienced manager to lead the business onto its next stage of growth.
- Dynamic growing company
- Generous salary package/bonuses
- Innovative and growth focused role
Listed five days agoat The University of Sydney
Exciting opportunity for a Student Liaison Officer
- Offer support to students with serious or complex support needs
- Located at the University of Sydney Camperdown/Darlington Campus
- Full time, fixed term until 31 March 2020, base salary $93K plus generous super
Listed one day agoat Planet Plumbing GroupYou will ensure that the results delivered meet the service, quality and productivity deliverables aligned to the strategic objectives of the Company. Listed eight days agoat Rugby Australia
Manage events within a dynamic working environment in sport.
- Exciting opportunity to work in sport
- Varied and interesting role
Listed twenty three hours agoat Monash UniversityWe are looking for exceptional customer service professionals to represent our dynamic Monash Connect team. Listed two days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThis role provides front line, specialist consultation services to students, academic staff and other key stakeholders across the University. Listed four days agoat University of the Sunshine Coast
This role also supports the delivery of strategies, initiatives and events which contribute positively to the student experience.
- Ongoing, full-time position on the Sunshine Coast
- Growing, forward thinking University
- Beautiful Sunshine Coast location, benefits and lifestyle
Listed twenty two hours agoat St George's Anglican Grammar School
St George’s Anglican Grammar School seeks a suitably experienced administrator to commence on 25 November 2019.
- Opportunity for an exceptional administration officer to join our school
- Innovative Perth CBD school of the Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)
- Temporary 12 Month, Full-time, Parental Leave Position
Listed twenty hours agoat Australian Pacific College
Learn new skills and develop your career in the International Education Industry. Provide student support to ensure a positive learning experience.
- Remuneration dependant on experience and qualifications
- Friendly and Supportive work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education