Graduate Sales, Travel Agents/Consultants Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by sub-classifications
Search for graduate and entry level positions across Australia. SEEK, Australia's #1 Job site, has more jobs than anywhere else.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Camp Australia
Utilise your relationship-driven and customer-centric personality to retain and grow existing partnerships and help us reach our ambitious goals!
- Manage relationships in a dynamic and competitive industry
- Discover new opportunities within existing partnerships
- Demonstrate our premium offerings to ensure ongoing business
Listed six days agoat BlueScope
Reporting to the Branch Manager based in Quenbeyan, the position will work closely with the broader customer service, operations and supply chain team
- Maintain existing customer accounts & relationships
- On-the-job product training provided to support your success
- Strong focus on new business opportunities
Listed three hours agoat COS
Are you a sales hunter who thrives on winning new business? Become part of a successful winning team culture and excel in your sales career.
- Australian-owned B2B office products supplier experiencing year on year growth
- New business focus | Regularly identify and close new opportunities
- Fantastic incentives and rewards on offer | Winning team culture
Listed three hours agoat Blackbook Executive
Identify opportunities to improve clients' current supply chains within the food export market
- Manage supply chain optimisation for key accounts
- Strategic customer facing role
- Growing global organisation
Listed seven hours agoat Private AdvertiserA leading Pet Accessory business requires an ambitious National Account Manager to manage their Key Retail accounts. Listed ten days agoat Vendito Consulting Group
This is a rare opportunity for an internal sales person looking for a position with a world class organisation that really looks after their staff
- Amazing team culture - real career growth - stable & reliable employment
- No experience necessary with full training provided
- Great office location - easy access to the office without going over tolls
Listed four days agoat AccSource
A wholistic Marketing and Sales function role for a growing company with global aspirations. Nailing new leads and business opportunities is a key.
- Autonomous sales role in a Virtual Office
- • Scaling BPO in Accounting and Administration Business Process
- Exciting 360-degree marketing and sales opportunity
Listed three days agoat Sanitarium
Be a part of a team that focuses on delivering exceptional customer service to assigned categories through implementing growth strategies.
- Great company values and culture
- Iconic and locally driven brands
- Be part of a dynamic sales team
Listed two hours agoat Sharp & Carter Sales
Join an unrivaled leader in the event hire industry. Fun, collaborative team environment. Attend the biggest and best events in Melbourne.
- Progressive business with a fantastic culture
- Largest events infrastructure business in Aus
- Generous remuneration package on offer
Listed nine hours agoat NRMA Parks and ResortsIdentify opportunities, generate new enquiries, secure repeat business, and maintain the sales pipeline for group business opportunities! Listed seven hours agoat Anchor PackagingExcellent opportunity with Anchor Packaging - we take pride in putting the customer at the heart of our business. Listed eleven hours agoat Campbell Arnotts
A fantastic opportunity to work for one of Australia's most iconic businesses.
- Build on your account and people management skills
- Amazing brands, extraordinary people
- North Strathfield location with some travel
Listed five hours agoat Freedom Kitchens
Newly created role. Develop, drive and execute new product development initiatives and sales strategies nationally for two exciting new brands!
- Exciting new brands, proudly Australian made
- Wardrobes promoted on Australian renovation TV shows
- Chatswood location
Listed six hours agoat Storage and SolarSales Executive | No Experience required. In-home consulting role with pre booked appointments. No cold calling and all training provided. Car needed Listed three hours agoat Stream Consulting Group
Sales Operations Manager | Change Management | Insights & Analytical - Professional Services & Technology
- Executive style vacancy working alongside Managing Director & Finance Director
- Management of 10 x Support Staff & Remote Team - International Travel twice
- Manage strategy, sales planning, forecasting, performance analysis and quotas
Listed three hours agoat AUSUNTECH ENERGYFull product range with lowest lending price! Fast install turnaround time Reputable solar company - unbeatable selling tools plus full office support Listed four hours agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
This is the perfect opportunity for a National Account Executive to step up into a National Account Management role!
- Renowned FMCG business
- Work with big beverage brands
- Melbourne office
Listed three days agoat Ideal Introductions
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Executive/Trainee Matchmaker to join our Matchmaking agency, Ideal Introductions.
- Our people are what matters most in our Business
- Learn from Brisbane’s very own Love Doctor
- High achievers can expect $125K to $200K
Listed nine hours agoat Church & Dwight (Australia)
Develop, influence and impact positive change towards the direct sales process with critical accounts as our self-motivated National Account Manager
- We have an influential workplace culture, with a supportive and friendly team
- We encourage and support flexibility with a Work/life balance in this role
- Great location within the beautiful Northern Beaches with free onsite parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education