Graduate Sport & Recreation, Education & Training Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by sub-classifications
Search for graduate and entry level positions across Australia. SEEK, Australia's #1 Job site, has more jobs than anywhere else.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Fit n Fast
Build a team of sales & service team members. Achieve sales goals. Earn the keys to your own club with leadership programs
- Close to public transport
- Development so you can learn to run your own club!
- Career growth and progression
This is a featured jobat Fitness Renegades
PASSIONATE ABOUT FITNESS Joondalup + Osborne Park Club's Hiring
- Great Growth Potential - Develop as a Coach and Move up the Ladder
- Truly Change Lives in an Awesome Team Environment
- Amazing Benefits - Train your clients for free and participate in our FR program
Listed three days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Seven Hills is looking for a receptionist/administration assistant to join our team. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserFamily with 2 young Kids under 3, Looking for a vibrant and general assistant / Nanny for all things domestic. Listed three hours agoat National First AidWe are seeking an experienced and ‘outstanding’ RTO administrator/data entry officer to join our effective team for an immediate start. Listed three days agoat Academies AustralasiaWe are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and responsible Student Services Officer. Listed one hour agoat The Australian National University A great opportunity for a casual Kitchen Hand/Sandwich Hand to join our team of committed staff, here at University House, ANU.
This is a Casual/Vacation joblocation: ACTACT$29.38 - $32.72 per hour plus 9.5% superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed seventeen hours agoat The University of Adelaide
This is a Full Time joblocation: AdelaideAdelaide$70,301 to $78,213 pa plus up tp 17% superclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Coordinate the provision of a range of professional, academic and student-focused, administrative support, services and advice.
- Provide high quality admin and student support
- Full-time continuing position
- Deliver timely advice to students
Listed five days agoat Think Childcare LimitedWaurnvale Drive Early Learning & Kinder has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join the team 2 days per week. Listed two hours agoat Bond UniversityThe Admissions Office is looking to appoint a professional and experienced administrator to join their team in the role of Admissions Officer. Listed five hours agoat Deakin UniversityWork in Institute for Frontier Materials providing expert administrative support in an inclusive environment and developing your skills to further you Listed six hours agoat Sentric Pty Ltd
Admin. Support Officer - Strong customer service focus, exp. with schools/student admin, ability to provide innovative solutions in a proactive manner
- Leading technology and business transformation program
- Close to public transport & the city
- Excellent salary on offer including Salary Packaging
Listed four days agoat Virgin Active
Join the world's most irresistible exercise brand in our brand new, premium state-of-the-art club. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Customer service lover? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in Bondi Junction - NEW CLUB OPENING SOON
- Full-time or part-time gigs… and we’ll kit you out in lulu lemon
Listed four hours agoat Spartans Gym & FitnessLocal gym in the Eastern suburbs looking to add a motivated, mature-minded, energetic, personable & friendly receptionist/sales member to its team! Listed five days agoat Mater GroupMater Education Townsville has an exciting opportunity for a Student Services Officer to join the team Listed five days agoat The Scots School Albury
The purpose of the role is to convert prospective families from enquiry to enrolment - with the school’s clear enrolment targets for 2020 and beyond.
- experienced in student recruitment or customer relations
- provide support to further develop and extend our marketing and enrolment focus
- oversee orientation days for new students
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserProfessional couple living in Sydney's Eastern suburbs require a very experienced mature minded Nanny 30-40 Hrs per week 8am-4pm , 4-5 days per week. Listed six hours agoat Woods and Co Hospitality
Customer service- Reception- Career progression- CBD location- Education provider- Base salary
- CBD location- easily accessible via Public Transport
- $45,000 per annum
- Fun, vibrant culture
Listed five days agoat TAFE Queensland Brisbane
Be the first point of contact for TAFE Queensland International in support of activities and events to promote study offerings to overseas students.
- Represent TAFE Queensland International at events and delegation tours.
- Provide direct promotion of TAFE Queensland International programs
- Southbank Location
Listed four hours agoat The Australian National University An exciting opportunity exists for an organised and highly motivated individual to join the ANU Centre for Social Research and Methods.
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACT$65,101 - $70,433 per annum plus 17% superclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed four days agoat Monash UniversitySupport all aspects of the student life cycle and provide sound and timely advice to students and staff in the Faculty of Law
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education