Administration & Office Support, Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Adelaide SA 5000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Adelaide Oval SMA Ltd
Working with the Hotel GM, this position will be responsible for launching the reservations experience for the new Oval Hotel.
- Located at Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide
- Contribute to pre-opening and launch of The Oval Hotel
- Large, diverse organisation, competitive salary package and onsite carparking
Listed eleven days agoat MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
We are seeking an experienced management couple to manage this busy roadhouse in remote South Australia.
- Great Salary + Bonus + Accommodation & Meals
- Great Property-Remote Location
- Excellent Management Opportunity
Listed three days agoat CTC Chris Tan Consulting
We are seeking a Bid Coordinator for a short-term contract located in CBD Adelaide
- Immediate Start
- Tier 1 Construction Company
- CBD Location
Listed two days agoat BAE Systems
Seeking a dynamic and innovative specialist to join our Hunter Class Frigate Program
- Create and deliver our leadership, learning and cultural programs
- High profile, strategic and hands-on role with real opportunity
- Supportive culture, strong team environment and autonomy!
Listed one day agoat University of South Australia
Lead UniSA’s strategically focussed OD team to deliver talent and OD initiatives that underpin our commitment to innovation and excellence.
- Rare Adelaide based OD leadership role with a significant enterprise
- Permanent part-time or full-time (0.8-1.0 FTE flexibility)
- Influence culture, leadership and performance
Listed one day agoat Flinders Ports
Join a major South Australian employer and drive a strong safety culture at Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal
- Exciting career opportunity with a major South Australian organisation
- Diverse, challenging and highly rewarding role
- Adelaide, SA based position - Working Monday to Friday
Listed seven days agoat Hender Consulting
Influential leadership role providing high level workplace relations, industrial & HR advice, support & representation on behalf of members
- Well established community and industry facing entity
- Significant and loyal member base
- Competitive remuneration package
Listed nine days agoat 1834 Hospitality
1834 Hotels now have several vacancies for experienced GMs to join our network. If you have a passion for hotel management, we want to hear from you!
- Multiple roles now available in NSW, NT & SA
- Build a rewarding career as part of a dynamic hotel network + KPI bonuses
- More opportunities coming soon - Express your interest today!
Listed four days agoat Nova Group
We are Australia's largest privately owned & operated employer of permanent Defence & industry consultants, solving the problems that really matter.
- Join our team helping deliver world-class solutions to diverse client portfolios
- We offer bonus leave, personal / professional development, flexibility and more
- We are consistently voted in the 'Top 50' great places to work
Listed seven days agoat Cooper Energy
*Two roles * HR Generalist * Change & Communications Lead *Career opportunities *System implementation *Concurrent projects *Transformation
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Growth Environment
Listed twenty days agoat IHG
Join us in this key EXCOM role and deliver success in the opening of Crowne Plaza Adelaide
- Be part of the new hotel opening team
- Key EXCOM role driving commercial success for the hotel
- Anticipated opening date March 2020
Listed twenty nine days agoat Lockheed Martin AustraliaAn exciting career opportunity for an experienced subcontracts manager to join our Future Submarine Program team. Progress your career! Listed twenty one days agoat Journey Beyond
Lead, mentor and coach whilst travelling through the iconic Australian outback.
- Unique leadership opportunity
- Dynamic growing business
- Iconic Australian brand
Listed fourteen days agoat TAFE SA
The HR Business Leader is responsible for transposing organisational strategies into initiatives, plans and goals to support the business leaders.
- Large Training Organisation
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Temporary Contract up to 6 months
Listed twenty eight days agoat IHG
Lead the HR function for both InterContinental Adelaide and other hotels during our exciting time of growth.
- Area Role looking after South Australia and other states
- IHG Growing with 20 new hotels in the next 2 years
- Be part of a our exciting change
Listed twenty three days agoat Harrison McMillan
Exciting 6 month, full-time contract opportunity for a seasoned Risk and Assurance professional.
- 6 month contract position with an immediate start
- Based in the Adelaide CBD
- Organisation invested strategically on health and wellbeing
Listed fourteen days agoat Harrison McMillan
Seeking an experienced HR professional with strong change management and communications experience to deliver a business-critical project.
- Diverse and challenging 6-month fixed term contact based south of the CBD
- Complex, large, national change management project opportunity
- Lead organisational wide service delivery efficiency analysis & change process
Listed fourteen days agoat Australian Industry Group
This is a great opportunity for someone looking expand their knowledge of the Group Training model and the TAFE and RTO system.
- Strong WHS and risk assessment focus
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
Listed nine days agoat Crown Equipment Pty Limited
Previous customer service sales experience is essential for this role. Join a leading organisation today and be rewarded for your efforts!
- Wingfield Branch
- Supportive Team Environment
- Full Time Opportunity With Industry Leader
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education