Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development, Maintenance & Handyperson Services Jobs in Albion QLD 4010Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Brisbane Airport Corporation
Assist in the effective day-to-day maintenance and repair of Brisbane Airport’s Civil Assets.
- Voted Best Airport (Australia/Pacific) in 2019
- Utilising safe work methods, undertake maintenance & repair activities
- Excellent team based working environment
Listed five days agoat Brisbane Youth Service
The Youth Support Worker works with the Hub Mental Health Coordinator & Health Team to provide low intensity individual support.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people
- BYS promotes work-life balance and provides a supportive team environment
- Benefits such as salary packaging arrangements available
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserCaretaker required to maintain residential building in Albion. Listed three days agoat Mobile Attendant Care Service* Based at Kedron * Entry rate $27.80. Higher rates after 8pm and weekends * Providing services that support people with a physical disability Listed five days agoat Palladium
This position will provide operational, administrative and logistical support to the Pacific Labour Facility program and its staff.
- Project with significant social impact
- Brisbane CBD location
- Long term contract
Listed three days agoat All About Living IncAll About Living has IMMEDIATE vacancies for Domestic Assistants in the Brisbane Metro North region. Listed twelve days agoat Hope Support Services
HOPE Support are looking for Youth Workers to fill Full time and Casual roles from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast
- Working with a Professional Not for Profit
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional Development
- Salary Packaging Options
Listed twelve days agoat InvoCare Australia Pty LimitedTransfer your hospitality and customer service skills to a unique industry to leverage your community focussed mindset. Full training provided Listed two days agoat Universal Store
An exciting opportunity to join Universal Store's Creative Team!
- Join a fast-growing, leading Australian fashion retailer
- Strong team culture focused on personal development
- Fun, fast-paced environment
Listed five days agoat Anglicare SQ
Recruit and engage volunteers across multi-disciplinary service areas and support them in being valued members of the Anglicare team
- Provide expertise in volunteer recruitment and onboarding across the region
- Create strong working relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Increase volunteer engagement with the promotion of training & development
Listed three days agoat All About Living IncPAYROLL AND FINANCE OFFICER urgently required to support our Finance Team. Listed two days agoat Orange Sky AustraliaCoordinate the successful program delivery for an innovative not-for-profit organisation, managing a fleet of custom-built laundry and shower vehicles Listed three days agoat OzcareAssist in the care of clients by performing duties that include meal preparation, serving and clean up, and also general cleaning of the Facility. Listed two days agoat Spinal Life Australia
Spinal Life is looking for Support Workers in Brisbane's inner north to provide support to a person with a physical disability in their own home.
- Comprehensive training & induction provided + regular skills upgrades
- Regular shifts: flexibility of casual work with the security of regular hours
- Grow your career & develop long-term professional relationships
Listed three days agoat ABLE AustraliaThe Project Officer is responsible for leading the Deafblind Employability Project, an initiative funded by an NDIS ILC Economic participation grant. Listed five days agoat Skills & Jobs Australia
If you are energetic, driven to achieve results and great at engaging people this might be a role for you!
- Be part of a passionate company making a real difference
- Join a diverse, dynamic and supportive team environment
- An opportunity to effect positive change in peoples lives
Listed five days agoat ATSICHS Brisbane
Work across both Logan and Brisbane based youth teams in our Regional Program Facilitator role. Help make a difference in our Community's young people
- Fast paced environment
- 17.5% annual leave loading and access to PBI salary sacrificing
- Fixed Term contract
Listed three days agoat Youth Advocacy CentreFull-time youth worker based in Brisbane to assist young people located in and across Brisbane Listed three days agoat Co.As.It. Community Services Ltd
Co.As.It. Community Services are seeking vibrant, diverse and skilled support staff to work with NDIS participants.
- Not for Profit (NFP) salary Packaging
- Casual shifts available for immediate start
- Well recognised and growing community organisation
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserTAIHS is seeking to recruit a person of outstanding ability with senior level management and financial skills and extensive experience in health
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education