Administration & Office Support, Self Employment, Marketing & Communications, Healthcare & Medical, Legal Jobs in Alexandria NSW 2015Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat LJ Hooker
Be part of a passionate and dedicated team at an exciting time of growth and opportunity.
- Iconic Real Estate Brand
- New opportunity, full time role
- Located in Sydney's CBD
This is a featured jobat PKL Recruitment
We have 5 EA roles - 2 x temp and 3 x perm all working for Prestigious National Companies loc CBD and Nth Sydney
- Each role reporting to 3 C-Suite Dynamic and Inspirational Directors
- Salary ranges from $75 - 100 + super
- Located in luxurious CBD and Nth Syd offices
Listed nine days agoat Ignite
Administration support officers required for a Property roll-out to support the Team at a fairly new and well known Federal government Department
- Make a difference working for a community focused Federal Government Team
- Surry Hills based role- Contract up to 20th June 2020 with potential extension
- Hourly rate of $45.74 plus super
Listed four days agoat The University of Sydney
Provide a broad range of education support to teaching staff and students in designated Professional Medical Education (PME) programs.
- Provide education support to teaching staff and students
- Located at Sydney Medical School, Camperdown Campus
- Fixed Term, full-time until March 2020. Base salary $84K p.a plus super
Listed three days agoat WiseTech Global
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to add real value to the business through identification and implementation of quality solutions.
- Opportunity to make this newly constructed role your own
- Manage and mentor our Facilities Maintenance and Staff Services teams
- Enjoy our gym/fitness classes daily, Beer O'Clock weekly and monthly Cake Days
Listed three days agoat Talent Connect AustraliaSeeking Full-time Executive Assistant within the Education Sector. Immediate Start. Ongoing Listed two days agoat CGC Recruitment
Looking for an experienced project/site administrator to join our client, NSW State Government Agency, on a contractual basis based in Mascot
- Full-time ongoing contract
- Based in Mascot
- NSW State Government
Listed two days agoat Catherine Honeysett & Co.Building a culture of care, this innovative, performance driven and rapidly expanding global business offers career development and an agile workplace Listed one day agoat Sharp & Carter Sales and Marketing
Join one of Australia's leading retailers who are growing exponentially. Lead, develop and implement a world-class global CRM function
- Newly created role reporting into the General Manager
- Genuine opportunity to make an impact
- Up to $200k base + benefits | Waterloo Location
Listed one day agoat Transport for NSW
Lead the development and implementation of individual programs of work specific to the NSW TrainLink network and new projects
- Progressive organisation that supports flexible working
- Diverse and inclusive team committed to making a real difference
- Fixed full time opportunity, conveniently located near Central station
Listed eleven hours agoat Centenary InstituteWe are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic postdoctoral scientist to work with a team of researchers headed by Professor John Rasko AO. Listed seven days agoat University of New South Wales12-month full-time contract, potential to extend
Salary $106k + 9.5% superannuation
Kensington Campus location Listed four days agoat Assistant Sydney | We Only Do Office Support
Fast-paced and busy Executive Assistant role in Human Resources, project element on offer. Dynamic and growing business!
- Alexandria location, car space nearby - close to Green Square station.
- Agile, innovative and successful corporate business!
- Opportunity for project work and HR related events.
Listed eleven hours agoat Great Big EventsInternational Sports Producer – Seeking an Executive Content Producer (Creative) to lead its Production Team. Listed two days agoat Coates Signco Ptd Ltd
Join a leader in digital merchandising, work with a great team and manage day to day office operations.
- Transform our office processes
- Take ownership and make the role your own
- Modern warehouse style offices at Alexandria
Listed two days agoat Masterpet Australia
We have an opportunity for a brand marketer to join our Marketing team in Australia and play a key role in contributing to the success of the business
- Australia’s leading independent pet care company
- Working on one of Australia’s biggest pet brands
- Combine your passion for pets and building brands.
Listed four days agoat Transport for NSW
Play a key role in delivering communications and engagement activities related to the Regional Rail Project.
- Great opportunity to develop your career in a high performing team environment
- Conveniently located close to Central Station
- Fixed full term opportunity (up to 12 months)
Listed two days agoat Woolworths Group
Drive innovation in content and copywriting across channels, utilising data for efficient delivery of campaigns Senior Copywriter About Us Woo
- Support the Loyalty & Rewards creative department with high-touch storytelling
- Develop and maintain content strategy across BTL channels and partners
- Based in Surry Hills
Listed two days agoat FoodByUs Pty Ltd
Your role is to market FoodByUs to both sides of our online marketplace – restaurants and wholesale suppliers. Measurement and analysis is also key.
- FoodByUs is an online one-stop shop for restaurants to order wholesale food
- Broad role including digital, social, analytics, loyalty programs and more
- Start-up culture, great team, employee options, Surry Hills based
Listed three days agoat S2MAwesome hybrid role that will see you run events and activations for a number of high profile brands across Australia Listed twelve hours agoat ActivateUTS
Exciting opportunity to join a progressive Marketing & Communications team as a Web Specialist.
- 12 month contract
- Permanent Full-Time role Monday-Friday
Listed fifteen days agoat New South Wales Teaches FederationFederation is recruiting to our register of casual staff. This register will be used to fill short term administrative roles across the organisation.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education