Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Legal, Education & Training, Digital & Search Marketing Jobs in All Adelaide SASkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat SA Christian Schools Association (SACSA Sports)
A highly organised leader that is able to manage the effective and efficient functioning of the organisation.
- Play a key role in building a progressive, forward thinking organisation
- Lead schools and young people into healthy character building competition
- Become part of an organisation with essential Christian values
Listed eleven days agoat Kaplan Business SchoolPut your academic and English language skills to great use in this part-time Learning Advisor opportunity at Kaplan's learning centre in Adelaide. Listed six days agoat KeyInvestFantastic opportunity to join KeyInvest as a Village Manager for a number of villages of independent living units in the Eastern and Northern Suburbs Listed twelve days agoat Lesicar Maynard AndrewsPermanent part time Personal Assistant to join a Patent Attorney Practice in Kent Town. Flexible working hours and car park provided. Listed two days agoat Harrison McMillan
Opportunity for experienced leaders and Board Directors with a passion for innovation in service design, delivery and participatory governance.
- Unique Opportunity to join the Board of Australia’s first Public Service Mutual
- Seeking multiple Board Members who want to make a difference
- Help empower children, people with disabilities, their families & communities!
Listed ten days agoat Laureate Education Services Australia Pty Ltd
Provide expert academic, language and learning skills support for students in a contextualised classroom setting.
- Work closely with both undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Challenging and rewarding role at the youngest University in Australia
- Permanent Part Time position based at our Wakefield Campus
Listed two days agoat Australian Red Cross Blood Service - H/OUse your expertise to develop long-term, collaborative and beneficial relationships with our hospital blood bank and pathology service customers. Listed six days agoat Christian Brothers College
Christian Brothers College are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Director OSHC and Vacation Care.
- Permanent part time - 0.4 FTE
- Supportive Community Environment
- Prestigious College
Listed twenty seven days agoat Programmed
Programmed Training Services is seeking an Apprentice Training Coordinator to join our Group Training Organisation in Adelaide.
- Looking for an apprentice training coordinator to work in the oil and gas indu
- Become part of a new program for South Australia
- Take the next step in your career
Listed seven days agoat JusticeNet SA We need a part-time solicitor, committed to access to justice to assist with the management of our Self-Representation Service at the Federal Court.
This is a Part Time joblocation: AdelaideAdelaide$55K - $60K FTE ($33K - $40K pro rata)classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed sixteen days agoat Sero InstituteCeltic Training is currently looking for a Disability trainer and assessor to join our team here in Adelaide! Listed three days agoat Prince Alfred CollegeWe are seeking an experienced French Teacher to join our Languages team in 2020. Listed twenty six days agoat Salford CollegeReporting to the Training and Quality Manager, you will be required to train and assess students in Diploma and / or Advanced Diploma in Management Listed twenty six days agoat Learning Through MusicLearning Through Music is seeking skilled instrumental music tutors on Piano, Violin, Voice, Drums and Guitar. Listed five days agoat Emali
Excellent opportunity for Qualified Early Childhood Teachers to join Emali at varying locations apply today!
- Is educating and caring for children YOUR PASSION?
- Are you looking for a Business that RESPECTS YOUR UNIQUENESS?
- Do you have a WONDERFUL ATTITUDE and a great sense of community?
Listed three days agoat Wilderness School
Wilderness School is seeking to appoint a highly accomplished and passionate educator to teach Stage 2, Research Project.
- Leading Independent Girls' School
- Permanent Position (Part-time)
- Excellent facilities and working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education