Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Education & Training, Construction Law Jobs in All Adelaide SASkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat The LB Group
WE'RE ON THE HUNT! Looking for a super motivated, keen to learn, creative marketing assistant to join our growing The LB Group family.
- Varied and creative marketing role
- Fun working environment with a small, friendly team
- Mile End Location - Easy Parking
Listed eleven days agoat SA Christian Schools Association (SACSA Sports)
A highly organised leader that is able to manage the effective and efficient functioning of the organisation.
- Play a key role in building a progressive, forward thinking organisation
- Lead schools and young people into healthy character building competition
- Become part of an organisation with essential Christian values
Listed nineteen days agoat Kaplan Business SchoolPut your academic and English language skills to great use in this part-time Learning Advisor opportunity at Kaplan's learning centre in Adelaide. Listed thirteen days agoat KeyInvestFantastic opportunity to join KeyInvest as a Village Manager for a number of villages of independent living units in the Eastern and Northern Suburbs Listed ten days agoat Harrison McMillan
Opportunity for experienced leaders and Board Directors with a passion for innovation in service design, delivery and participatory governance.
- Unique Opportunity to join the Board of Australia’s first Public Service Mutual
- Seeking multiple Board Members who want to make a difference
- Help empower children, people with disabilities, their families & communities!
Listed twenty days agoat Housing Choices Australia
We have an exciting part time (22.8 hours per week) 12-month opportunity available for a Marketing and Communications Advisor.
- Be part of an organisation that makes a positive difference to our community
- Flexible working for a positive work/life balance
- Competitive remuneration
Listed nineteen days agoat Melt HenleyAn exciting opportunity to join the Melt team. This hands-on role will provide marketing and business development support to the Melt restaurants. Listed six days agoat Uniting Communities Incorporated
Fantastic opportunity to take on a key role designing, coordinating and facilitating out clinical training programs.
- Opportunity to work for a large Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Permanent Part-Time Opportunity
- Attractive Salary Packaging Benefits
Listed five days agoat FEENEY MARKETINGA Designer and Content Creator who will create high quality content, including video and high quality graphics across a diverse portfolio. Listed four days agoat L'Oreal Australia
Do you have great experience in Salon education and training? We'd love to hear from you!
- Facilitate training for salons across Adelaide
- Put your salon knowledge and presentation skills to great use!
- Permanant Part Time Position
Listed ten days agoat Australian Red Cross Blood Service - H/OUse your expertise to develop long-term, collaborative and beneficial relationships with our hospital blood bank and pathology service customers. Listed seven days agoat Anglicare SAMake a difference in the lives of young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder by providing quality childcare and education. Listed five days agoat Mathematical Association of SAProfessional Officer for the Mathematical Association of South Australia, Stepney. Experienced secondary mathematics educator. Contract .5 Listed fourteen days agoat Christian Brothers College
Christian Brothers College are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Director OSHC and Vacation Care.
- Permanent part time - 0.4 FTE
- Supportive Community Environment
- Prestigious College
Listed nineteen days agoat ArtlinkWe are seeking an experienced Communications and Sales Manager, offering flexible hours and a flexible working environment to the right candidate. Listed five days agoat Treetops Early Learning CentresTreetops Early Learning Centres are looking for experienced, committed, enthusiastic, dynamic and hardworking staff who are Diploma Qualified. Listed twenty four days agoat Sero InstituteCeltic Training is currently looking for a Disability trainer and assessor to join our team here in Adelaide! Listed seven days agoat Defence Force Recruiting Western Region
Do something different and rewarding with your musical skills, playing with Army bands at Australian Defence Force occasions.
- Expand your musical repertoire across a variety of genres
- Play in a close-knit team environment
- Receive tax-free pay plus free healthcare and accommodation when serving
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education