Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Legal, Education & Training, Food Technology & Safety Jobs in All Adelaide SASkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat The LB Group
WE'RE ON THE HUNT! Looking for a super motivated, keen to learn, creative marketing assistant to join our growing The LB Group family.
- Varied and creative marketing role
- Fun working environment with a small, friendly team
- Mile End Location - Easy Parking
Listed ten days agoat SA Christian Schools Association (SACSA Sports)
A highly organised leader that is able to manage the effective and efficient functioning of the organisation.
- Play a key role in building a progressive, forward thinking organisation
- Lead schools and young people into healthy character building competition
- Become part of an organisation with essential Christian values
Listed four days agoat In2view Recruitment
Rare offering ... be the dedicated WPO in this fabulous law firm located in the Adelaide CBD.
- Options to work from home.
- Part-time or full-time options available.
- Not to be missed opportunity.
Listed eighteen days agoat Kaplan Business SchoolPut your academic and English language skills to great use in this part-time Learning Advisor opportunity at Kaplan's learning centre in Adelaide. Listed twelve days agoat KeyInvestFantastic opportunity to join KeyInvest as a Village Manager for a number of villages of independent living units in the Eastern and Northern Suburbs Listed nine days agoat Harrison McMillan
Opportunity for experienced leaders and Board Directors with a passion for innovation in service design, delivery and participatory governance.
- Unique Opportunity to join the Board of Australia’s first Public Service Mutual
- Seeking multiple Board Members who want to make a difference
- Help empower children, people with disabilities, their families & communities!
Listed nineteen days agoat Housing Choices Australia
We have an exciting part time (22.8 hours per week) 12-month opportunity available for a Marketing and Communications Advisor.
- Be part of an organisation that makes a positive difference to our community
- Flexible working for a positive work/life balance
- Competitive remuneration
Listed eighteen days agoat Melt HenleyAn exciting opportunity to join the Melt team. This hands-on role will provide marketing and business development support to the Melt restaurants. Listed five days agoat Uniting Communities Incorporated
Fantastic opportunity to take on a key role designing, coordinating and facilitating out clinical training programs.
- Opportunity to work for a large Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Permanent Part-Time Opportunity
- Attractive Salary Packaging Benefits
Listed four days agoat FEENEY MARKETINGA Designer and Content Creator who will create high quality content, including video and high quality graphics across a diverse portfolio. Listed three days agoat L'Oreal Australia
Do you have great experience in Salon education and training? We'd love to hear from you!
- Facilitate training for salons across Adelaide
- Put your salon knowledge and presentation skills to great use!
- Permanant Part Time Position
Listed six days agoat Anglicare SAMake a difference in the lives of young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder by providing quality childcare and education. Listed four days agoat Mathematical Association of SAProfessional Officer for the Mathematical Association of South Australia, Stepney. Experienced secondary mathematics educator. Contract .5 Listed thirteen days agoat Christian Brothers College
Christian Brothers College are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Director OSHC and Vacation Care.
- Permanent part time - 0.4 FTE
- Supportive Community Environment
- Prestigious College
Listed eighteen days agoat ArtlinkWe are seeking an experienced Communications and Sales Manager, offering flexible hours and a flexible working environment to the right candidate. Listed thirteen days agoat JusticeNet SA We need a part-time solicitor, committed to access to justice to assist with the management of our Self-Representation Service at the Federal Court.
This is a Part Time joblocation: AdelaideAdelaide$55K - $60K FTE ($33K - $40K pro rata)classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed four days agoat Treetops Early Learning CentresTreetops Early Learning Centres are looking for experienced, committed, enthusiastic, dynamic and hardworking staff who are Diploma Qualified. Listed twenty three days agoat Sero InstituteCeltic Training is currently looking for a Disability trainer and assessor to join our team here in Adelaide!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education