Sport & Recreation, Community Services & Development, Advertising, Arts & Media, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All Adelaide SASkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat South Australian Housing Authority
Providing administration support of the Tika Tirka service model to deliver quality outcomes and services to support young Aboriginal people.
- Opportunity to make a difference within the Aboriginal community
- Be involved in the day to day operations of the Tika Tirka Student Accommodation
- Work closely with residents for their personal development.
Listed nine days agoat St Andrew's Hospital Inc
Administrative, communications and events coordination activities, to promote the Foundation and enable the smooth operation of the office
- Permanent part-time position working an average of 22.5 hours per week
- Family friendly working hours. Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Generous Salary Packaging benefits. On site parking.
Listed six days agoat InvoCare Australia Pty LimitedAre you looking for a new and personally rewarding career? This role is Southern suburbs based, full-time opportunity with all training provided! Listed three days agoat Adelaide Symphony Orchestra
Box Office team members are a key point of contact for our valued patrons, via telephone, on-site and at our concerts.
- Build valuable patron experience in the Arts sector!
- Work in iconic and centrally located CBD locations!
- Join the largest performing arts organisation in South Australia
Listed seven days agoat ABCYou will contribute to the creation and delivery of News content and develop production skills as part of a creative team. Listed forty three minutes agoat Nexus ArtsNexus Arts is looking for an exceptional individual to be our new General Manager and work in a leadership role within our organisation. Listed three days agoat Adelaide Festival Centre
Support the scoping, development, contracting, planning, logistics and delivery of the 2020 Adelaide Cabaret Festival and Commercial Program
- Develop your career at the heart of the arts in South Australia
- Based in Adelaide CBD
- Passionate about the Arts and experience in assisting with festivals
Listed two days agoat Accept CareGroup Pty Ltd
Our lively Agency is looking for a dedicated and conscientious care assistant to join our friendly team on a casual basis.
- Work your own hours within a supportive team
- Excellent Pay
- Immediate Start
Listed twenty one hours agoat Guide Dogs SA/NT
This role provides essential services across South Australia and Northern Territory supporting our guide dog and autism assistance dog programs
- Full time opportunity to join our team
- Adelaide CBD location
- Values based, not-for-profit organisation
Listed three hours agoat RetireAustralia Pty Ltd
We have an opportunity for a motivated Personal Care Attendant to join our Village Team on a casual basis.
- Certificate III Individual Support or equivalent essential
- Support team environment
- Help contribute to the lives, independence and wellbeing of our residents
Listed one day agoat Nunkuwarrin Yunti of SA IncSeeking a Case Manager for the Redress Support Services program on a fixed term part-time basis. Based in the Adelaide office. Listed seven days agoat Save the Children AustraliaPart time role (3 days per week) driving operations for our child and youth-focused programs in South Australia. Base in either Adelaide or Ceduna. Listed seven days agoat SULLIVAN Consulting
Fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Head of Fundraising and Partnerships to join the Animal Welfare League.
- Iconic, not-for-profit business which is the largest of its kind in SA
- Develop and lead AWL’s fundraising strategy
- Manage resources, staff and volunteers to drive performance
Listed nine days agoat Employment OfficeUnique opportunity to oversee the WWK counselling & case management service, providing support to young people living with psycho-social challenges. Listed fifteen hours agoat Multiple Sclerosis SA and NT IncWork for a values based Not-for-profit organisation * various metropolitan locations * Eligibility for attractive salary packaging Listed eight days agoat Workskil Australia Incorporated
This role will suit senior executives who thrive in a complex fast paced business that is constantly evolving.
- Pivotal role reporting to the CEO
- Lead a team of Executives
- Adelaide based National role
Listed nineteen hours agoat Women's Safety Services SA IncPermanent full time Case Manager required: WSSSA provides a range of services to women and children experiencing domestic/ family violence.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education