Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Information & Communication Technology, Community Services & Development Jobs in All Adelaide SASkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Channel 44
C44, Adelaide's Community Channel is seeking an Operations Manager based at the ABC building, Collinswood S.A. Commence Early August 2019
- Rare full time contract position in the TV Industry in Adelaide
- Fantastic opportunity to join a passionate small team of TV media professionals
- Channel 44 Community TV station is the local voice of Adelaide media
Listed four days agoat St Andrew's Hospital Inc
Perform a range of administrative, communications & events coordination activities, to promote the Foundation & enable the smooth operation of office
- Family friendly working hours
- Permanent part-time position working an average of 22.5 hours per week
- Generous salary packaging benefits. On-site Car Parking
Listed two days agoat Sally Phillips
Adelaide based opportunity for an experienced Creative Development Assistant to join the Sally Phillips team.
- Opportunity to be part of the Sally Phillips team
- Creative and collaborative team environment
- Vibrant, fast paced and dynamic role
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Fantastic opportunity to lead a strong, reputable and proudly South Australian owned and operated Tier 1 Subcontractor business.
- Tier 1 Subcontractor business with over 40 years of history
- Great location (Inner West) and remuneration package
- Exceptional culture and commercial support, this position is set up to succeed
Listed four days agoat Enterprise Management GroupTwo positions available in Doomadgee, perfectly suited to a couple. Accommodation and two return flights to Cairns per year are provided. Listed eleven days agoat Calvary Retirement Communities Hunter- Manning
Showcase your roster coordination, customer service & admin skills in this permanent, full time role based in the Western suburbs.
- Join one of Australia's leading healthcare providers
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Generous salary packaging options
Listed six days agoat Cancer Council SA
The Relationship Officer works as part of the fundraising team to successfully deliver Relay for Life events across South Australia.
- Full time permanent position
- Great opportunity to utilize and develop your fundraising skills
- Lead a team of volunteer committees in the delivery of Relay for Life
Listed thirteen days agoat City of Onkaparinga
Join a team focused on delivering community safety outcomes and customer service excellence
- Community Safety and Customer Relations focused project role
- Bring your project coordination & report writing experience to local government
- Have an impact on issues that affect the community
Listed three days agoat Life Without BarriersCoordinate foster carer recruitment activities and conduct comprehensive training and assessments of foster care applicants Listed five days agoat SULLIVAN Consulting
Community Support Inc are seeking a dynamic Chief Executive to join their passionate team.
- Well known South Australian not-for-profit organisation & NDIS service provider
- Delivery of high-quality services reflecting CSI’s Vision, Mission and Culture
- Work closely with the Board to lead and support the CSI team
Listed six days agoat Workskil Australia Incorporated
This role will suit senior executives who thrive in a complex fast paced business that is constantly evolving.
- Pivotal role reporting to the CEO
- Lead a team of Executives
- Adelaide based National role
Listed three days agoat Centacare Catholic Family Services
Provide mental health support to clients on the NDIS. Vacancies across multiple locations incl. Salisbury, Port Adelaide Murray Bridge, Morphett Vale
- Multiple vacancies across various locations
- Flexible and autonomous role
- Long standing and reputable organisation
Listed six days agoat Distinctive FuneralsFuneral Director. Are you self motivated and enjoy interacting with a wide range of cultures? If so, we want you to join our family funeral home . Listed three days agoat Baptist Care SAJoin a team of passionate professionals dedicated to caring for and improving the lives of young people. Apply now to begin your rewarding career! Listed three days agoat ACH Group
This is a Full Time joblocation: AdelaideAdelaideEnjoys the benefits of full Salary Sacrificeclassification: CEO & General ManagementCEO & General ManagementsubClassification: OtherOther
This is a rare opportunity to truly make a tangible, lasting impact and play a key role in transforming a proud history into an exciting future!
- Leadership opportunity as a key part of the Executive Management Team
- Exciting opportunity in an innovative not-for-profit organisation
- Work with South Australia's winning Employer of Choice Aged Care Provider
Listed five days agoat Discovery Holiday Parks
Take a leadership role in the delivering the next phase of the strategic roadmap
- Full time, 12 month contract, Adelaide Office CBD
- Be part of the growth of a South Australian success story
- Fun, energetic and open culture with great discounts for you and your family
Listed four days agoat Relationships Australia South Australia
The PEACE team supports those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to overcome barriers and achieve happy and healthy relationships
- Part-time (60.8 fortnightly hours) Fixed Term Contract ending 30 June 2020
- $66,349 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Located at Hindmarsh
Listed four days agoat City of Adelaide
Fantastic opportunity for an International Relations & Engagement Advisor to be the face of City of Adelaide and a positive ambassador for our City!
- A unique team creating an extraordinary city.
- A position that shapes the future.
- Full Time, 13-month Fixed Term opportunity (Maternity Leave Cover)
Listed five days agoat Humanology | Red Seed
12 month fixed term Project Officer, some travel required., 4 days a week
- Part-time 4 days per week
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Be part of an organisation that advocates for SA
Listed seven days agoat Five Good FriendsWe are looking for that special person with a genuine desire to make a difference and previous experience in caring for people. Listed two days agoat Jobs StatewideJobs Statewide is seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Officer to join our internal Continuous Improvement Department based in Adelaide.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education