Graduate Human Resources & Recruitment, Community Services & Development Jobs in All Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Port of Brisbane Pty Ltd
Are you a payroll and systems superstar? If so, we want you! Great opportunity to "own" the system for someone who thrives on continuous improvement
- Great team culture, onsite gym and cafe
- Genuine opportunity to make your mark
- Supportive environment where your development is a priority
This is a featured jobat PRA
Use your passion for recruitment and building strong customer relationships to deliver top technical talent for businesses across QLD!
- Manage your own portfolio of clients across Brisbane
- Work as part of a supportive and friendly team
- Opportunities for career growth
Listed one hour agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThe role will be based at CCHR, supporting the “Supporting Parents at Playgroup” program by facilitating sessions with small groups of parents. Listed three days agoat Frontline Hospitality SA & NT
This is a new and exciting role in the remote NT - Apply now to hear more!
- Free sole accommodation
- Immediate start available
- Very remote role in the NT
Listed seven days agoat Brisbane Youth Service
The Youth Support Worker works with the Hub Mental Health Coordinator & Health Team to provide low intensity individual support.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people
- BYS promotes work-life balance and provides a supportive team environment
- Benefits such as salary packaging arrangements available
Listed three days agoat Amart Furniture
We are looking for a friendly, organised and motivated Office Manager/HR Assistant to join our National Store Support Centre at Amart Furniture.
- Kick-start your career in a diverse role with opportunity to grow!
- Enjoy a southside location with free on site parking!
- Each day will be different and varied!
Listed one day agoat TAFE Queensland Brisbane
TAFE Queensland is an organisation that puts our customers - students, employers, communities - at the centre of everything we do.
- Temporary full-time position to 1 November 2019
- South Bank campus
Listed seven days agoat Greenslopes Private Hospital Ramsay HealthProvide HR and Library administrative support to the Human Resources team, working in a respected team. Employee discounts & free parking available! Listed twenty two hours agoat Five Good FriendsWe are looking for that special person with a genuine desire to make a difference and previous experience in caring for people. Listed seven days agoat Youngcare
Great opportunity to assist with the successful delivery of the Youngcare events calendar through the project management of events. Salary sacrifice!
- Part time position (3 days)
Listed two days agoat AVEO GROUP
A fantastic opportunity has opened up within the Aveo Human Resources team for a HR Services Administrator, based at our modern office in Newstead.
- Fast-paced and rewarding role
- Great team environment
- Based in Newstead's vibrant Gasworks precinct
Listed twenty two hours agoat Page Personnel Office SupportOpportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a leading Not-for-Profit organisation. Listed twenty three hours agoat Stellar RecruitmentAre you a recruitment professional looking for their next opportunity? Listed three days agoat people2peopleExiting opportunity to work for a progressive organisation where you will have a warm desk to grow! Listed one day agoat Five Good Friends
We are looking for that special person with a genuine desire to make a difference and previous experience in caring for people.
- Late afternoon shifts
- Supportive organisation
- Work close to home
Listed six days agoat RSL QueenslandYou will provide advice & assistance directly to our members, their families & the wider military community in relation to a wide range of matters. Listed one day agoat Mercure Brisbane
We are looking for a passionate and outgoing Human Resources professional to join our Brisbane Talent and Culture Hub.
- Join an industry leader...Accor!
- Ongoing training, development and career advancement offered
- Gain exposure working in a hub environment supporting multiple properties
Listed six days agoat Chandler Health Pty LtdLooking for a recruitment consultant/Sales Assistant with a positive work ethic and energetic personality Listed eight days agoat Care FertilityWe are seeking assistance in managing our team of approximately fifteen to twenty staff employed in the health care sector. Listed nineteen hours agoat Thiess Pty LtdThiess has an exciting new opportunity for a Quality Assurance - Training Coordinator based in our South Bank Head Office. Listed one day agoat Tursa Employment & Training
Like to work for a successful, reputable not-for-profit with a proven track record of providing employment services to both jobseekers and business?
- 9 day fortnight
- Highly competitive salaries
- Upper Mt Gravatt
Listed seven days agoat RSL QueenslandYou will provide advice & assistance directly to our members, their families & the wider military community in relation to a wide range of matters.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education