Mining, Resources & Energy, Technical Writing, Credit Jobs in All Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat ERM Power Limited
Opportunity for someone interested in the energy industry to learn from our team and elevate how we perform.
- Entry-level opportunity - learn from mentors
- Dynamic company culture
- 111 Eagle Street location
Listed seven days agoat Boart Longyear
We are currently looking for experienced Surface Coal Driller Assistants and Drillers for work based at Moranbah QLD.
- 2:2 Even time; Day-Shift Only Roster
- Permanent, Full-Time Position with Leave Benefits
- Excellent Training Opportunities
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Exciting career opportunities for EXPERIENCED OFFSIDERS/DRILLERS ASSISTANTS. FIFO from Brisbane
- Lifestyle Rosters (2/1 or 2/2)
- Job Security - Long term stable employment
Listed nineteen hours agoat Hilands Pty LtdAs an outstanding operator with a proven track record you are required to manage pressure pumping operations within Australia. Listed sixteen hours agoat Harness Energy Services Pty Ltd
HSE Advisor DROPS inspector required to service a reputable Well Servicing Operator located in Queensland.
- National Reputable Organisation
- Upstream Oil & Gas
- South Australia, Queensland & Victoria
Listed thirteen hours agoat Redpath Mining
Exciting opportunity for a Graduate Health & Safety Officer to undergo our 2 year Graduate Program and obtain hands-on industry experience.
- 2 Year Graduate Development Program - 2020 Start
- Obtain Both Office & Site/Field Based Industry Experience
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Listed five days agoat NobulEven time rosters - Permanent employment after probation - Great hourly or day rate Listed seven days agoat NES Global Talent
Excellent opportunity to join a leading resources company
- Brisbane based role
- Excellent opportunity
- Competitive day rates
Listed seven days agoat Mitchell Operations Pty LtdAn exciting career awaits in the Exploration Drilling Industry for both applicants with or without experience! Listed thirteen hours agoat Thiess Pty LtdThiess has a fixed-term opportunity for an experienced Environmental Advisor to join the team based at the head office in South Brisbane. Listed five days agoat Resourceful Recruitment
This is a unique opportunity for an Economist to join the Joint Venture and Shareholder team within the new asset-led Integrated Gas business.
- Brisbane CBD office
- 2-year contract
- Owners Team
Listed four days agoat CleanCo QueenslandExciting opportunity to help shape a dynamic and stimulating environment. Apply now for future roles as we establish CleanCo Queensland. Listed four days agoat PowerlinkBecome part of our Field Team as a Transmission Live Linesperson Listed nineteen hours agoat BHPMultiple positions available in the expanding IROC team in Brisbane! Listed six days agoat Queensland Urban UtilitiesCombine your technical expertise and your passion for helping customers in this Technical Officer role. Listed five days agoat WorkPac - Professional
WorkPac Professional are currently seeking a Supply Advisor for one of our tier 1 mining clients, for an ongoing role based in Brisbane.
- Monday - Friday
- Tier 1 mining clients
Listed five days agoat Imdex Limited
Seeking field operators / techs to calibrate, operate & maintain fleet of robots and geophysical logging equipment. Hands-on field based work!
- Join Our Exciting New Division – IMDEX Mining Technology
- Calibrate, operate & maintain fleet of robots and geophysical logging equipment
- Field-based positions across Australia for safety focused professionals
Listed four days agoat RSC Consulting
Apply your expertise in a challenging and rewarding role with RSC. We are seeking an experienced person to join our team for a FIFO role in PNG.
- Competitive day rates, commensurate with experience
- Supportive team environment
- Immediate start available
Listed seven days agoat CleanCo Queensland
In collaboration with CleanCo's leadership and stakeholders, develop, deliver and embed an innovative HSE strategy aligned with business & culture.
- Work in an innovative renewable energy sector
- Develop & implement HSE strategy
- Brisbane based opportunity with site travel
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education